Pages:
Author

Topic: When right timing to join signature camp? - page 6. (Read 4215 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
When you had achieved some rankings , and you're quality post. This makes you can join better signature campaign easily.
But if you only want rank without quality post it's so hard to joining any signature campaign
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
Hey for all senior user ,my hero is jr member , i have a question when right timing to join sign camp?
and if i join in the rank jr member the next i level up to member or high hero , they will pay me for jr member? or i must sign up to sign camp again with high hero to earn up my btc?
Anytime you can join the signature campaign during any signature campaign that accepts your rankings.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
all signature campaign will pay you based for your rank and if you have Jr member then they will pay you for Jr member pay rate if you want to jump or move it all depends what your need but if you're confident with your post history and you have high rank you could enrolling another signature campaign and go with the high pay rates
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey for all senior user ,my hero is jr member , i have a question when right timing to join sign camp?
and if i join in the rank jr member the next i level up to member or high hero , they will pay me for jr member? or i must sign up to sign camp again with high hero to earn up my btc?
you can join signature campaign when you whent but from  my view  good time is member and up to get much more then your runk)
]
bitdoger saying the truth,there are many signature's campaining but you have too choose
between them,you can do only one at a time.
Choose wisely,it will depends on it how much you earn for every post.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
you can join signature campaign when you whent but from  my view  good time is member and up to get much more then your runk)
Activity: 154
I think, if you have the expected rank / activity you can join in the campaign at anytime. I still have few more activities to reach. I hope that I will reach the required rank to join in a signature campaign.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
My theory is that the time is always great.
But you should focus at first to get senior member,then you will make decent money out of every post.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
IMO, best time to join signature campaign is jr. member. For this rank payments is low and there only few campaigns which accepts jr. members. But to get some bonus bitcoins for posting is better than nothing. But I think it's better to not only focus on posting, but also try other methods to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 420

They will update your rates if your rank increase. You join a signature campaign when your rank is jr.member and when your rank increase to Member, your rates will increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 507
LOTEO
The best time is when there are open positions and you are eligible. There are minimum requirements (rank, posts) so you need to be sure you have those as well.  Depending on the campaign they could pay more or the same. Usually you would tell in the topic that your rank went up.
Activity: 322

For me the rank member is the most suitable to begin signature campaign, or better yet if it had been a full member since the rank of full member can already include avatars. But if you wait until full member would be too long, so the rank of members is enough. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

I personally think full member is around the right area.  At that time there is higher payment in most campaigns, and you don't miss out on that much BTC.  A lot of the low campaigns are pretty small payments.  So not losing much and gives you time to learn and be able to help others possibly.

I was hero when I started as I just was focused on mining, looking back I think full member I should have.  But I can't regret it as I had fun on the forums.   But make sure what ever rank you can make a good post.   One liners or crap post's with a signature is going to get a ban.  Your posts are judged at a higher level wearing a signature.
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: