Pages:
Author

Topic: When Should I Expect The Next Bull Run? - page 11. (Read 20653 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Expect everyday the bull run , people always ask when bullrun will occur again but the fact is no one knows when the next bull run will happen. Thus we can only hope and wait for the moment it will happen again so that we could benefits more profits from our holdings because last year cryptocureencies have been in crashed.
Bull run is really unpredictable it can maybe occur anytime without a prior notice, I believe that Bull run may happen anytime and there is no correct date on when it occur. I think we need to be more patience on it because we don't really know that bull run will happen this year because we are in a long dip so I think this year will maybe the year tgat crypto can maybe make a new history.
It can happen anytime but without enough support that will not happen in short term. Big bull run will always come one for a few years after the big bearish trend, but this will pump the price of crypto to the next level.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Expect everyday the bull run , people always ask when bullrun will occur again but the fact is no one knows when the next bull run will happen. Thus we can only hope and wait for the moment it will happen again so that we could benefits more profits from our holdings because last year cryptocureencies have been in crashed.
Bull run is really unpredictable it can maybe occur anytime without a prior notice, I believe that Bull run may happen anytime and there is no correct date on when it occur. I think we need to be more patience on it because we don't really know that bull run will happen this year because we are in a long dip so I think this year will maybe the year tgat crypto can maybe make a new history.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!

Wow. I think your experience highlights the need to focus on altcoins that are well-positioned. I personally would not invest in any coins ranked under 50, though it's possible to find some gems under that rank. I believe as the market matures investors will be looking for brand name strength. As for when the next bull run will come, it's anyone's guess. Quite possibly it has already started.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Giving a time frame would be synonymous to giving a false hope, there's not specific time as to when to expect the next bull run, it could get started as we speak, or could take a lot of years, nobody knows.
February 17, 2019, 07:00:44 PM
We can only hope that the next bull run will happen this year. We are waiting for it quite long  (over 420 days) so we are prepared for it but only the market will have the final word to decide.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
February 17, 2019, 06:57:43 PM
Keep neutral on these times.

You may look at the moment and check if the there will be a bull run, if not don't expect things that will hurt you.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
February 17, 2019, 06:33:12 PM
I think you should try trading. You can wait for growth for a long time, and if you learn to trade, you can significantly increase your capital.

To make money from trade is not easy, people I know it takes several years to be able to analyze the chart to place orders to get profit
Some people may able to manage their knowledge and they don't need several years to analyze the chart. that depends on how smart your are dude.  If someone becomes a smart person and he cna adapt with any situation and the chart of crypto. He will able to take the best decision after seeing the market instantly.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
February 17, 2019, 06:25:38 PM
We don't  know when the next bull run happen and no one can know even those business man didn't  know. Don't  expect to much for the bull run this year because as we can see the value was stable but don't  lose hope you are not only one who lose a money for the investment in altcoins so we need to be patient and wait for the upcoming rising and bull run.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
February 17, 2019, 06:21:58 PM
I think you should try trading. You can wait for growth for a long time, and if you learn to trade, you can significantly increase your capital.

To make money from trade is not easy, people I know it takes several years to be able to analyze the chart to place orders to get profit
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
February 17, 2019, 03:30:58 PM
maybe next year, because now it seems impossible. need a big reason to make the market move. but if only the change in trends seems to still be possible this year. so maybe you should wait longer for the next bull run.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
February 17, 2019, 01:57:51 PM
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 11:36:22 AM
I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!

I feel sorry for the $5,000 that you invested in altcoins last year but sadly there's no one that can say when will the bulls start to run again. The only option for you is just to hold your altcoins until their prices rises. And when that time comes again, sell high to make profits.
February 17, 2019, 11:00:49 AM
It is quite possible to expect a new wave of interest today, but I think that we will be able to observe the dynamics by March of this year. It may be that today many people do not quite believe in cryptocurrencies and this has its own reasons, but this is everyone’s choice. I continue to support.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 17, 2019, 11:00:20 AM
Too much expectations can make us unsatisfied. I do not expect to much because I know that I will panic if my expectations didn't happen. The bull run will come but I am sure that it will take more months.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 10:56:33 AM
Bull run can actually shows up at anytime, no one can be certain about when it's going to be exactly but what will are confident about is that the bull won't last forever. Let's keep the hope of cryptocurrency bull run alive the more!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 17, 2019, 10:51:56 AM
It increasingly seems to me that there will be no bull race, the more people talk about it, the less likely it is. Perhaps this will happen when everyone forgets not only about the bull run, but also about the possibilities of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 09:51:55 AM
I think that no one can make a bullish forecast. You have made an investment, but every investment has a risk factor. I wish you to be patient. Until you sell your assets cheap you can still make a profit.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 09:51:33 AM
This year I think will be better than 2018, but I still expect that the bull run will be in 2020, at the moment I buy interesting tokens for me.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
February 17, 2019, 09:38:07 AM

This year, I bet. But don't keep on thinking about it every day, this won't make you richer. Don't waste your time and accumulate more crypto till this time. Use this opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: