Pages:
Author

Topic: When Should I Expect The Next Bull Run? - page 13. (Read 20653 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 02:28:35 PM
I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!
I think now it is difficult to say when the bull market will be , but the indicator now we are very low to the support line , and I think we can push it and already go to grow , but I think it will not happen before 2020
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 05:53:41 PM
I think that the bull market will come not earlier than in a year, but this year prices will also grow and most likely they will begin to grow in the summer.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
February 09, 2019, 03:23:31 PM
I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!

We have been waiting for the cryptocurrencies growth for a very long time. I guess the bull trend will finally start, and maybe by the mid of 2019, the market will look great and green.

I don't think the bull run will be as fast as it starts. mid-year is very unlikely and why the bull run starts. so far I have wondered about that. what is the reason for the bull run market, and the closest reason is halving bitcoin. so we are based on this, the bull run will start next year. so this year we remain in a difficult time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
February 09, 2019, 02:55:37 PM

bull run? it seems that there is no hope, we must be satisfied with the results like this. Waiting is not a good choice so instead of speculating about a bull run it's better to go to the market to trade and make a profit.
Activity: 182
February 09, 2019, 01:38:18 PM
We can only hope and wait for bull run to come because no one can predict when the bull run will come, we can only have speculation.
True , But I think you need to look at the chart of the crypto currency, if we break the resistance line at the top and fix it there, then you can call this market bullish , but it is very difficult to say when we break the line
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 09, 2019, 04:23:12 AM
We can only hope and wait for bull run to come because no one can predict when the bull run will come, we can only have speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2019, 04:13:33 AM

We have been waiting for the cryptocurrencies growth for a very long time. I guess the bull trend will finally start, and maybe by the mid of 2019, the market will look great and green.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 09, 2019, 03:54:56 AM

Well, today began a slight increase after the statement of the SEC functionary.
Budm hope this is just the beginning of a future strong growth. There is still a lot of good news ahead.

After the rumours about SEC approve ETF trading, bitcoin price rising more than 7% and market cap value increase more than $9billions. Its good for investor confident after bearish market for several months. I am agree there is good news in the future and could lead crypto market recover again
I personally did not believe that Bitcoin would fall below $ 5,000. I think that this price is artificially lowered and soon it will be more expensive than 5000 dollars.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
February 09, 2019, 02:13:50 AM

Well, today began a slight increase after the statement of the SEC functionary.
Budm hope this is just the beginning of a future strong growth. There is still a lot of good news ahead.

After the rumours about SEC approve ETF trading, bitcoin price rising more than 7% and market cap value increase more than $9billions. Its good for investor confident after bearish market for several months. I am agree there is good news in the future and could lead crypto market recover again
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 01:28:13 AM
We can expect the bull run the market are started to increase the prices, And someone said that in this year the bull run started. And ill think that's not true because the price of the coins in the market are in stable.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
February 09, 2019, 01:18:53 AM
I would like to say that we should not expect to much when will the next bull run is because you just make yourself hurt if you had assume the date for the bull run but it actually not happens so to never regret like expecting too much so I would like to suggest that just make believe in crypto for the right time of the next bull run and it will happen soon for sure when the red days end.
Activity: 210
February 08, 2019, 05:11:19 PM
I think 2019 will be the same as 2018, because the fall is usually always exhausting and not everyone is waiting for it , I think 2 years is the period when everyone will lose faith and then growth will go !
Activity: 294
February 08, 2019, 05:07:22 PM
Poor you. Sorry for the huge loss. But meanwhile, don't expect bull run this year. It may take till 2020 before the crypto market can experience what took place in late 2017.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 08, 2019, 04:58:52 PM
I'm no longer predicting the exact month of the bull season. Because since December, I think the bull season will start soon, but still did not begin. But I'm sure that the crypto world has a great future. That's why the bull season will start someday. But i dont know exactly the bull season will start which month or year.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 08, 2019, 04:53:00 PM
It is very difficult to answer this question. But it seems to me that we must be very patient. Most likely the market will not go up in the next few months.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 08, 2019, 04:44:08 PM
I think that specifically bullish market will come no earlier than in 2020, at the moment the market is bearish, even if it falls to its maximum bottom during this month, then there will be a long stage of consolidation and accumulation.
Activity: 487
February 08, 2019, 04:40:42 PM

I think will pick up from this year because the crypto market has already seen its worst and long lasting bear season since inception week ago. So expectations are now positive towards recovery
Activity: 672
February 08, 2019, 04:28:56 PM
Trying to predict exact when the bull run will happen is an effort in futility, a wasted effort. Just be expectant and always be ready so that you won't loose out when it finally comes
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 08, 2019, 04:19:54 PM
There is no specific time for a Bull run, forget all those predictions as they will make you to loose funds but not withstanding Bull run is sure just that no one knows when it will come
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
February 08, 2019, 04:19:22 PM
I think the bull run can not be determine by anybody, whatever I believe anyone will do or say will be based on assumption, although there must be a bull run someday.
Pages:
Jump to: