Pages:
Author

Topic: When Should I Expect The Next Bull Run? - page 17. (Read 20653 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 28, 2019, 10:44:03 PM
People saying that in 2020 or 2021 cryptocurrecy will have their glory day come again. I only hope that day will really happen, since i've collected many different coins and wait until that day to come to get what we deserve to get.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 28, 2019, 08:16:52 PM
No one really knows, I mean, no crystal ball here Smiley
If there will be a bull run again, I'm not even sure, but you could hold some good coins so you do not miss out
Be sure of it, don't be discouraged if we're not seeing it this early but there will be.

Don't miss out the upcoming bull run and we're sure going to see it in the future. Only time will tell but just hold your horses before the great bull run comes again.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 28, 2019, 07:04:47 PM
No one really knows, I mean, no crystal ball here Smiley
If there will be a bull run again, I'm not even sure, but you could hold some good coins so you do not miss out
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
January 28, 2019, 06:33:18 PM
hopefully a bull run will come back someday, but no one knows exactly when. i expect a new bull run in 2020 or even in 2021 and i am still very optimistic about that prediction.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
January 28, 2019, 05:48:32 PM
You need a change in strategy because even if the bull run starts tomorrow not all these Altcoins will regain their value, the only sure bet in the space now is BTC to go up, because it is through BTC that money enters into the space and the upcoming halving looking at the historical data is going to push the price up to at least $10k and that is like 300% ROI which I think is a very decent return looking at the state of things
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 28, 2019, 05:43:15 PM
Sometimes, it is just good to dear even the worst situation that might ever confront us.
We miss some opportunities sometimes, because of fear.
Bull run is not likely going to start now, because the market is yet to recover and it is evident.
Although, anything can happen, but from the look of things the possibility is low.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 03:51:19 PM
I think we would see another bull run this year, because there are too much exciting updates that are going to see the light during 2019 and it would affect crypto prices without any doubt. We only need to wait for a little bit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
January 28, 2019, 03:04:01 PM
I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!
There is literally not a single person who can tell when the next bull will come. There are some good news and there are some bad news but there is absolutely no movement in bitcoin at all. For example for bad news the SEC ETF deal was withdrawn and that means it didn't get neither rejected nor accepted, it doesn't even exists anymore, which should have affected the market but the price stayed the same instead of going down.

On the other hand Nasdaq promised a potential buy/sell option for bitcoin and they were working on it and they said once again they want to get into crypto world because they want to be part of the future and innovations which didn't changed the price even tough it should have increased it. Another good thing is BAKKT disclosed the way they will do their ETF deal and nobody even cared. I mean right now we are in such a bad situation that nothing happens even with good or bad news.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
January 28, 2019, 08:31:10 AM
I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!

nobody knows an answer to when should you expect bull run next. If you can give your reasoning behind why you think anyone should know an answer to that question. I think we should see some improvement this year in first quarter but not keeping my hopes high since it can go in any direction.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
January 28, 2019, 08:28:31 AM
before this enormous crash, everybody thought that after a dump there would be a good pump.

Now, noone wants to say anything, because they have been proven wrong so many times. I'm probably one of the very least here that have been warning people about what was coming. Look at my signature. I knew this was a disaster.

BTW, i predicted 6 dumps in a row with no pump in between. i can say i've been on the spot more times than any analyst in their hole life. Why?¿ Because i don't need to manipulate people to make them think they should invest, because my life does not depend on crypto. Which is why you are all mistaken all the time: because you believe people that live thanks to this market. Never trust them.

My best advice: be very pesimistic on crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
January 28, 2019, 08:27:33 AM
Expectation only leaves us to frustration and disappointment so if I were you, start the active trading, set a goal or a limit what number of excess altcoin you will withdraw to be transferred to your hardwallet and collect as much as altcoin as you wantes. The market is still unpredictable so the bull run may happen anytime or maybe by the next 3 to 5 years. Patience always matter.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
January 28, 2019, 08:23:07 AM

This is the hardest question to answer right now, we do not have the slightest idea if there will be a bull run this year, people are hoping and also people are frustrated seeing the price of all the coins they are holding are slowly dropping, it's hard not to be disappointed when viewing the coinmarketcap price os all the coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 28, 2019, 08:16:19 AM
I think that we will not soon see the next growth of the market, so we will have to wait, and most likely a lot!
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 28, 2019, 07:23:48 AM
                 We can not know how long it will take to the new bull-run. It is important not to panic and not to withdraw your investment on the market at a loss. It is important and what else you invested, because if you invested in less known currencies, the situation is even more unpredictable. I anticipate a new bull-run in 2021. If it does not come that year, it certainly will come sometime.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
January 28, 2019, 07:16:45 AM
You're not the only one experiencing loss in their investments, all of us who invested their money before have the same concern too.

Well no one knows on when bull run will going to happen again, even experts cant predict accurately the future of cryptocurrencies.

However as long as you keep hodling and remain optimistic there's a chance to return back your capital and gain from it once the market recover consistently.
Activity: 476
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
January 28, 2019, 07:09:53 AM
The market needs a new exciting event to enter the bull season. Or I don't think it could be a bull season this year.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
January 28, 2019, 07:02:42 AM
I think nobody can truly expect when it will come. There were many expert opinions from crypto in 2018, which all failed, nobody expected this fall of cryptocurrency in 2018, but one thing is sure, it will definitely come at an unexpected time when almost peoples lost hope in it.  It is really an unexpected market.
If you saw the last two rallies in the past after touching the all time valuation you will understand how the market will perform after the rally last year, but the only predicament is that it is difficult to understand where the bottom lies, you can watch any expert opinions but no one can predict all these things accurately but can have an idea on the market.
I expect the market to rise gradually at the end of this year and then we will have a good rally by 2021 and hopefully we will touch another all time high valuation.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
January 28, 2019, 07:01:56 AM
Many says that 2019 will be a year of sideways and I agree. I like mathematical models and believe that the history repeats itself, so I expect the next BTC ATH around $75-80k closer to the end of 2021.
Activity: 504
January 28, 2019, 06:57:27 AM
Of course, 2019 will make its own adjustments to the cryptocurrency market. But waiting for a bull run, at least this year, is not worth it. In the most positive scenario, the bull run will come no earlier than 2020-2021.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2019, 06:48:47 AM

I suppose it will happen not less than 2020, most probable scenario for me is 2021. So you should be prepared to wait for a few years until the next bull run happens. You have enough time now to study and develop your investment strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: