Pages:
Author

Topic: When this dip is over - page 2. (Read 635 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
February 06, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
This is just my assumption  and my opinion will continue to go down to meet the correct price . down 60% and when 5% rise instantly take the buying action is quite strange is not it? so I will see market conditions within a few days. whether this is a stable price to determine the next price movement.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
February 06, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
Not only crypto dumped now , look at the American stock market , it is under pressure now and dumped too . Seems like this problem is a more complicated than we think in the beginning . I think no one can predict when this FUD and depression will over .
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 09:26:52 AM
Maybe tomorrow, maybe the end of 2018. Do not buy the dip in one time. Divide ur funds into multiple sets. Buy each dip that meet ur exception.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
February 06, 2018, 09:23:52 AM
I think the dip will be over by the end of this month, but not all coins will recover. Moments like this make difference between good projects and the rest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 06, 2018, 09:16:32 AM
I think as soon as the growth in the bond market begins( https://www.tradingview.com/x/ci2WWwN8/ , https://www.tradingview.com/x/CyZzgCVA/ ), the money will begin to return to the market of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
No one knows. Maybe the expert on trading have some prediction that they keep on themselves.
Some say that the market will go up again after the chinese new year, since a lot of traders are  chinese.
Just hold... because there are only two directions on crypto,  uptrend and downtrend.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 08:54:59 AM
Maybe a week or two, not more than that. The fall was already too long and the recovery of the market is on the way.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 08:36:06 AM
No one can predict the direction of cryptocurrency markets.
I think the bear market in cryptocurrency markets has come, and in a bear market, most of the shit tokens are going to be zero because they don't have any value.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 08:32:15 AM
as a safe moveI am staying in Ethereum most likely and about the dip I think it will stop in the lat march april may june. after those months
I am sure that bitcoin will again rise from dead landing to the pirce of 30-50k USD "hopefully" haha.
I am sad because I didnt convert mine to fiat but its okay I still do have trusted coins I am holding
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?
Editing to add- do you guys think some of these shitcoins wont recover well?

It will soon dont worry it'll be over. The least we can do is to stack more potential coins, most specialy btc while the market is still down.

How do you know it'll be over soon? I think it's gonna take a few months to stabilize more or less, so it is now a good time to buy but still.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
February 06, 2018, 08:20:47 AM
I think the dip is over... for now. There are positive rumors about US senate hearing.

But many of the bad coins will not recover.  I think people now will be more selective.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 07:53:19 AM
When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?
To be honest, I never expected that bitcoin's price will reach below $7,000 because I thought that by the end of the month of January, the dip will be over unfortunately, it didn't happen. Financial analysts keep on saying that an extreme dip is quite good because it is a positive sign that it will reach $30,000-$35,000 this year 2018. Crypto currencies are indeed unpredictable and one of the reasons why I don't panic was because of some investors who doesn't give up.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
February 06, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

It will soon dont worry it'll be over. The least we can do is to stack more potential coins, most specialy btc while the market is still down.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
February 06, 2018, 06:40:26 AM
I think that this dip process will last a little over 3,000 USD for Bitcoin and it will have a price fluctuation and run around in this level for a certain period. But if you ask me when it will rise from there, it is very difficult for me to guess in that matter.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 06:17:49 AM
When is the dip going to end, it's an unpredictable area so very difficult to say anything.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 06:15:36 AM
It has been a hit to all of us who are new to crypto in the last year, but just like any other market it will recover. I would continue to buy a varied array, but atleast hold on to what you have. Don't let fear win.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 06:09:41 AM
Banks and governments don't want such crashes and that is why they cause such crashes. What the...?  Undecided  Huh
Activity: 37
February 06, 2018, 06:07:42 AM
Stock, Oil, Gold, Bank. We have to wait.
No one can predict if the dip will be over because the future cannot be easily predict. Sad
Activity: 8
February 06, 2018, 06:06:06 AM
Guys... you should read this: https://ambcrypto.com/deeper-investigation-bitcoin-ethereum-markets-falling/

Has anyone of you an address of such a dark web forum? Smiley Would like to do my own research.
Activity: 90
February 06, 2018, 06:02:55 AM
I think the fall will continue until March. In spring, the growth of the crypto currency will begin. Although you can already buy now. Levels attractive.

Yes, i think the fall will continue untill march . Then crypto currency growth will increase slowly. Now correct time to buy more coins. This fall is the echo that Bitcoin has banned in many countries.It will be better in two or three months.
Pages:
Jump to: