Pages:
Author

Topic: When this dip is over - page 3. (Read 635 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 06, 2018, 05:58:34 AM
I think the current dip is healthy. The market was definitely overvalued and we were due a dip. It is quite an extreme one, but it is important not to panic.
If you bought high, then don't sell low - just have faith in cryptocurrencies and take shelter and wait until the storm is over.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 05:57:21 AM
When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?
Editing to add- do you guys think some of these shitcoins wont recover well?

Most of these altcoins are not even in operation and are just being speculated in the market. It seems like as if people have forgotten why they invested in the projects and are more concerned with the price swings, for me i am bullish on my investment
Activity: 392
February 06, 2018, 05:55:00 AM
I think that price of bitcoin is already attractive and somebody start to buy good volume of bitcoin it will be signal for others and we will see huge pump. Keep calm Bitcoin will be over 25 000 $ till the end of this year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 05:53:58 AM
It is impossible to predict the dips of the crypto market its just because there are so many things that is happening in the cryptoworld that's most of the people are not aware of the sudden dips that is happening right now but dont be afraid this dip will end in no time
Activity: 420
February 06, 2018, 05:53:40 AM
Best medicine is bitter - that's the famous japanese saying. I think market is currently experiencing the same thing - it just should go through that dip before it grows even higher than before. I give it 2 weeks from now to restore.
Activity: 336
February 06, 2018, 05:52:07 AM
In my opinion, it was obvious that after such a growth of the entire market there would be a very profound correction, although nobody knew when it will be, since it came, so keep your coins and buy new ones.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 05:50:40 AM
We've had our first bit of good news in a while with the US Senate but I don't think it's enough to turn this market around. We need more good news or a few weeks with no bad news.
Merit: 20
February 06, 2018, 05:48:15 AM
I think the fall will continue until March. In spring, the growth of the crypto currency will begin. Although you can already buy now. Levels attractive.
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 05:40:09 AM
When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?

Well its so very difficult to predict when it stop falling. But they all say bitcoin and the other altcoin will rise when theres a holiday coming thats why its on a deep low price now. Because we give them chances to buy more for upcoming pump. Hope they right
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 06, 2018, 05:28:08 AM
It will end when these financial institutions are done buying cheap bitcoins and altcoins,most of the FUDs that are spreading are from the big players in the market creating FUD to spread panic which resulted to a panic selling turned to bloodbaths,then re purchase the coins in a very cheap price.
agreed with your statement. I hope too and in the middle of February we can see the movement of the whole crypto market.
This is my personal view by the way.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 05:24:48 AM
If you hold some valuable tokens, you don't need to do anything, you just have to hold them.
If you hold some token that looks like a scam, these tokens may return to zero after the bear market.
Activity: 182
February 06, 2018, 05:23:29 AM
It will end when these financial institutions are done buying cheap bitcoins and altcoins,most of the FUDs that are spreading are from the big players in the market creating FUD to spread panic which resulted to a panic selling turned to bloodbaths,then re purchase the coins in a very cheap price.
Activity: 182
February 06, 2018, 05:18:35 AM
I think of it that way!
During such a crash (yes, it IS a crash!!) lots of people lose their mind and starts to trade bad/ impatient/ make bad decisions!
Now, trading is a zero sum game and whenever you make a trade there is someone on the opposite site, so if you are good at what you are doing and can keep a cool head, I am pretty sure there is a lot of money to be made during such a bearish market! Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
February 06, 2018, 04:53:03 AM
No one can predict when this dip is over. But I hope it will increase soon again. I will buy some again with this
Correct no one can tell for this dump of value in crypto currency, the best thing to do is to hold our coin and do not sell anything, believe in your investment it will grow in the middle of this year. I recommend to buy bitcoin this time it is the lowest value for this year hold it or buying some altcoin for better profit.
Activity: 210
February 06, 2018, 04:44:01 AM
No one can predict when this dip is over. But I hope it will increase soon again. I will buy some again with this
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
February 06, 2018, 04:36:35 AM
It will take time for all coins to recover the great dip happened because governments are already taking action about it. For example China has already taken the most terrifying action that is total crypto ban in the country. If this continues maybe we need to brace ourselves for the worst.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 06, 2018, 04:32:32 AM
It won't be any time soon, banks and governments and whales are working overtime to kill off all interest in crypto markets and make as many of the panic sellers sell hard and lose as much as they have so that the big whales and sharks scoop up all the profits, like they did in last bull run. Next time, if there is any bull run I will be selling some of my portfolio and buying back in the dips because now I lost 90% of my net worth I feel like sh*t. The market is not coming back to ATH anytime soon put t that way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
No body know when this dip over but by use technical analysis will help to buy some coin in perpect time. I think we should be patient to wait for best entry level because usually after the down trend the market will consolidation in a few day and then change to bullish trend.
Activity: 93
February 06, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

This dip will last for a few more week in my opinion, and then we will start seeing an up trend in the market. Just be patient and hodl.!
I think this downtrend will last at least a month, maybe even up to six months to a year. We need to be mentally prepared. If you feel that you can not carry it, I suggest that you sell it now. This is a painful process.
Activity: 64
February 06, 2018, 04:20:17 AM
Sorry OP you know whats really going to happen.

The recovery will start, but it wont be instant. It will slowly edge its way back to the previous levels 3 or 4% a day for months, until we are above the previous peak, then the mega bullrun will start and everyone will be crying about how they should have bought VEN and WTC and NEO and all that shit back when it was cheap.

People cry their eyes out during bullruns wishing they could buy coins cheap; but turn in scared weak handed fools running for the exit during the bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: