Pages:
Author

Topic: When Trustwallet doesn't show incoming transactions : problem and solutions - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
I love BitBox02 (Shiftcrypto) and Zeus (Cryptotag)
Not notified as in you're not getting a message saying that you've received funds? Or you don't even see the TXID in the transactions list?

If the former, then from my experience, you only get a notification when the transaction receives a confirmation.

Nothing, only the balance is OK. Someone else on the forum did have the same experience. It's strange.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
Not notified as in you're not getting a message saying that you've received funds? Or you don't even see the TXID in the transactions list?

If the former, then from my experience, you only get a notification when the transaction receives a confirmation.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
I love BitBox02 (Shiftcrypto) and Zeus (Cryptotag)
Hello,

I just noticed that Truswallet does not always show incoming transactions, but the balance is correct.

I have since read a lot about this Truswallet (on this forum) and have seen that it is not recommended. So I'm going to try this unstoppable wallet. (https://unstoppable.money/)

In the meantime, why are some incoming transactions not notified? Have someone an explanation ?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: