Pages:
Author

Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins? - page 21. (Read 4064 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 02:42:54 PM
in my opinion they will not accept bitcoin in their technology. Apple is a big and famous company, they will not accept bitcoin whose legality is still in question.
Yea, with considering many aspect it would difficult for them to make the decision accept Bitcoin into their payment system at the moment, not because Blockchain aren't good technology, but with many pro-contrast about it after all, waiting perfect time will be good point, but i'm pretty sure they will adopt it soon or later.
Activity: 419
May 26, 2018, 02:40:02 PM
Apple is a big and global company, I think too risky if Apple accept bitcoin because currently bitcoin still get a lot of ban from many countries. but I'm sure someday Apple will accept bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 02:18:14 PM
In my opinion if Amazon planning to be with this crypto then why not Apple too. Big companies will easily step up little by little to achieve the goal to let us join the crypto party. Maybe Apple is at the present of conditioning whether it will go with crypto or stay independent in crypto. Most probably apple will become crypto currency adopters in the future. Just my own opinion.
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 01:52:42 PM
It is not advantageous for companies to include crypto currency in payment. Ask why?  Huh Why should they do this if they use Fiat and a non-cash currency. Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 12:58:59 PM
in my opinion they will not accept bitcoin in their technology. Apple is a big and famous company, they will not accept bitcoin whose legality is still in question.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
May 26, 2018, 12:38:42 PM
When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.

I think that apple will accept bitcoins anytime soon but mac is super rich and they do not even need to be connected on cryptocurrency but i believe that someday they will also accept cryptocurrency payment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
May 26, 2018, 12:36:49 PM
I guess that's not possible because Apple has its own technology. without using blockchain technology Apple has been able to master the market in several countries.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May 26, 2018, 12:17:40 PM
Why apple  should take bitcoin? The apple has enough room to create its own block system. Only there must be reasons for openness. Using Apple Pay and Apple Pay Cash company hides personal information on user payments. I don't understand what actions in the business of Apple need openness.
In deed, they have inaff resources and technology to build their own blockchain. That would be really cool, i suppose is their next step i  the next 5 years.
Exactly! But I think the main point here is to attract more investors and users to participate, knowing that Apple is a big name in the business globally and if it gets to join the market, Bitcoin will become more popular. However, I don't think it's going to happen easily because Apple itself has the potential to create its own blockchain technology. Nobody could tell yet, but I think that's not something to focus more, instead we need to think of ways on what we can contribute more for the growth and stability of Bitcoin.
Activity: 388
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
May 26, 2018, 11:42:43 AM
I dont thing apple or any other company will accept bitcoin,  why?  Because bitcoin doesnt have a stable value and it will be hard for a company to prepare financial report.  If a company will accept bitcoin they have to sell it immediately or atleast have financial advisor regarding cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
May 26, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
Why apple  should take bitcoin? The apple has enough room to create its own block system. Only there must be reasons for openness. Using Apple Pay and Apple Pay Cash company hides personal information on user payments. I don't understand what actions in the business of Apple need openness.
In deed, they have inaff resources and technology to build their own blockchain. That would be really cool, i suppose is their next step i  the next 5 years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 10:37:27 AM
Yeah bitcoin need to be accepted on big company like Apple,it's possible just imagine what happen later with btc if accepted on apple
Activity: 64
May 26, 2018, 07:36:31 AM
I do not think so. Apple  will not accept bitcoin. Because It is have own cryptocurrency. So they do not need bitcoin.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 01:28:18 PM
I think Apple will create it's own cryptocurrenct in 2-3 years. But it will not accept bitcoin,

I also think that Apple is capable of creating its own cryptocurrency. They do not need to accept Bitcoin at all. Apple is such a large company that releasing their own cryptocurrency will not be a problem for them.
Activity: 476
May 25, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

I do not think apple needed using blockchain technology. Because apple is a huge corporation. If we compare apple with Bitcoin then I think Apple is more famous and popular than Bitcoin

Apple is one of the richest companies, and it has been always been a pioneer. I can admit that they can create their own cryptocurrency, and start using blockchain.
Activity: 280
May 21, 2018, 03:07:18 PM
Apple is big & famous company. I think apple do not accept bitcoin. Because apple is the best brand around the whole world. Apple have many customer of their product. They have a lot of money. Apple business is very big. Apple is itself a cryptocurrency. My opinion is it.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 11:49:07 AM
It's hard to get a company like Apple to buy or invest in bitcoins. I think maybe one day big companies will slowly start to trust and invest bitcoin, if one of the big companies that invest then many other big companies will follow. Be patient and continue to support the development of bitcoin, make something positive for bitcoin much trusted people.
Activity: 81
May 21, 2018, 11:47:34 AM
Apple is the largest company in the world in terms of technology in computers and also cellphone and the main feature to appreciate Apple product is the security features, I don't know why apple didn't accept bitcoin, but I think this is not the right time for apple to accept Bitcoin but we hopefully that apple accept Bitcoin. One reason that I think is Bitcoin can't provide or meet the standard requirement of apple so the they end up to this case.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 21, 2018, 11:28:56 AM
I need this. a company that follows innovations within need. It's not as secure as the android. So I am expecting such a move from apples.
Because the currency is so volatile, it will be a gamble if they start to accept bitcoins for payment because when it goes down and they are holding a lot of bitcoins, then they would have made a terrible loss in the process. Am sure that's why most retailers have yet not accepted bitcoins.
Apple is one of the safest,secured company that bringing gadget to anyone,this is very advanced and not friendly user,because they own theyre features and even if this hard to use still you wont have a second thought owning this.

Thats same idea why bitcoin wasn't accepted by apple because this are not compliant for the company's stands
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 21, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
I need this. a company that follows innovations within need. It's not as secure as the android. So I am expecting such a move from apples.
Because the currency is so volatile, it will be a gamble if they start to accept bitcoins for payment because when it goes down and they are holding a lot of bitcoins, then they would have made a terrible loss in the process. Am sure that's why most retailers have yet not accepted bitcoins.
Activity: 140
May 21, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

I don't think this moment will happen. Bitcoin and Apple have a different uniques style.
Bitcoin has no rules, Apple rules everything that they got, including its patents etc.

Why what you say can prevent taking bitcoin as a payment for your products. Bitcoin is a means of payment and no matter what goals it pursues. The biggest problem is the enormous volatility of crypto-currencies, because of which many companies refuse to take bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: