Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ETH Fees drop? (ETH v2 etc.) - page 3. (Read 316 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 3
November 29, 2021, 04:42:56 AM
As far as I know Etherium dumping will reduce Ethereum free. Because etherium is being pumped and growing for free. So when it comes to etherium dumping, the free will decrease.
Activity: 1842
Merit: 389
November 29, 2021, 03:57:56 AM
We all thought the ethereum fee will reduce last year when ethereum 2.0 was introduced but it was another way, there was nothing different about the gas fee till today. Later we heard it will be a long time process. Vitalik buterin and his crew are having more plans to reduce the ethereum fee, but as busy the ethereum network is, I think there will not be that significant fee reduction. To have low fee, it can require more time and also making use of weekend when the fee is reduce than during weekdays.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
November 29, 2021, 03:55:29 AM
We all thought the ethereum fee will reduce last year when ethereum 2.0 was introduced but it was another way, there was nothing different about the gas fee till today. Later we heard it will be a long time process. Vitalik buterin and his crew are having more plans to reduce the ethereum fee, but as busy the ethereum network is, I think there will not be that significant fee reduction. To have low fee, it can require more time and also making use of weekend when the fee is reduce than during weekdays.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
November 29, 2021, 03:54:14 AM
Eth2 is the proposed solution of the current eth problems in many ways including of having more transactions processed per second (/block?) which will lead the reducing of fees.

Well, can't say more yet, not until it is implemented.
Activity: 1842
Merit: 389
November 29, 2021, 03:45:59 AM
Do you guys have any estimate when the ETH Fees are going to drop? It's been so long those fees have been as high as mountains.
Do you see any light in the end of the tunnel?
Pages:
Jump to: