Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 25. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 11:22:07 PM
so that will happen we need something big in the financial world like stock market, banking and government collapse to fuel the next crypto rally towards the moon
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
April 18, 2018, 11:17:40 PM
at this moment there is no news about the ETH price increase reaching $ 1200. information that I get at this moment that is ETH increasing as time goes by. now I can only hope that ETH can reach $ 1200 in May.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:01:41 PM
I think ETH will go up if vilatik set the limit of coin supply
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 11:00:53 PM
The market looks great right now. I believe it will hit 1k pretty soon.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 10:41:54 PM
It is very difficult to answer your question now because the crypto market situation is unstable even though it is now starting to improve it isnt quite great after the fall in early 2018. eth can rise to $ 1,200 even more but I think not for this year.
Activity: 283
April 18, 2018, 10:21:51 PM
I do not know for sure but I believe that with bitcoin growth, all the altcoin will revert back to the original price. And the last few days the ETH is starting to rise somewhat positively, I believe it will stay past 1200 dollars as fast as possible even could exceed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 18, 2018, 10:21:01 PM
I don't think that It would take much time for Ethereum to reach $1200 again. The price of Ethereum has been increasing for the past few days as investors are growing more confidence in cryptocurrencies and looking for investment opportunities beyond bitcoin. Despite the recent market correction money still pours into Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 18, 2018, 10:19:17 PM
It is not possible to predict exact timing by Technical Analysis - even though you can use fibonacci based time forecasts or more mathematical methods such as regression. My current analysis gives 3 cup&handle patterns - or may call saucer patterns. At the end of a down trend, there is always a bigger cup to fill.

https://invst.ly/77cij

In anyhow, it's really difficult to anticipate what would be the next run, ETH value is really arising and with how bitcoin trying to bounce back, we are
also eyeing for ETH to go alongside of it, ETH still have a lots to offer and most of the ico tokens which been used by this platform still being quite and
waiting for the right timing, those will make the value of ETH to go high even more, we should be very careful with any action that we will take as we
are approaching to a much healthier market, hold if you got some coins inside your wallet or buy if you are planning to invest.
Activity: 139
April 18, 2018, 09:58:22 PM
If we can see from graphic that ethereum still have opporttunity to increasing their price at the end of the year so we must be patience and hodl your ethereum until you can get a lot of benefit from your work or your invesment in cryptocurrency. The patience and the right time is the key for success in cryptocurrency world
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 09:57:37 PM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
I am sure ETH can reach that level again and even more. But I am not sure about when it will happen. Cryptocurrency still in very early phase of adoption so when the demand increase little by little then that time will happen, just wait.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
April 18, 2018, 09:50:43 PM
The price of 1200 dollars probably we will see no earlier than autumn, usually by the summer of all trades are quiet, so we wait for October.
Agreed i also believe it will happen in ber month september to december. We just need more patient until that month comming maybe we can see another all time high this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 09:45:20 PM
Ethereum price will still go up this year but no one can tell how much exactly this year,  it might reach 1200 or more it might not even rise up to $1200 this year     
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
April 18, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
It is not possible to predict exact timing by Technical Analysis - even though you can use fibonacci based time forecasts or more mathematical methods such as regression. My current analysis gives 3 cup&handle patterns - or may call saucer patterns. At the end of a down trend, there is always a bigger cup to fill.

https://invst.ly/77cij

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
April 18, 2018, 07:18:05 AM
The price of 1200 dollars probably we will see no earlier than autumn, usually by the summer of all trades are quiet, so we wait for October.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 04:37:12 AM
Yup, it will. Keep holding guys and believe on ethereum. People are now focusing on this coins instead of bitcoin. Bitcoin is too damn slow and its technology can not maintain the huge number of transaction. Moreover, its price is very big and it does not have any use in our life
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 18, 2018, 03:54:40 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

If it does not reached within the month of April, I am sure it will be reached by May or June. I cannot find a strong reason why Ethereum will continue to stay stagnant in this $500 level price when it is performing just great. The only reason why Ethereum is rather low in price right now is that the entire cryptocurrency market is experiencing a bearish market. And sometimes, it is enough for a solid coin as Ethereum to stay as is.

That's right and this bearish market gives me all the reason to stock up on eth as well. Though i can't really think of any timeframes, it's the same as btc in terms of whether i believe it has a good future. These coins will fly sooner or later that's for sure
Activity: 378
April 18, 2018, 02:55:49 AM
Cannot determine the exact time ETH back $ 1200. Looking to see BTC and the good signal from the market. In my opinion, it will have to wait until the end of 2018, ETH will increase again and have new ATH about $ 1500 - $ 2000.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 18, 2018, 02:41:16 AM
Really depends on the market right now, all eyes are on BTC. Or should be on Bitcoin. Likely alts are completely REKT right now, if BTC goes up, alts will go down, if BTC goes down alts will go down aswell. If Bitcoin can set another bullrun in we will see another altrun aswell likely but I'm personally very bearish.
I hope that this year it will reach even the 1000 USD area. It is enough growth so that the lose capital invested will be returned and with some profits. I lose already half of my capital because of bearish market. I lose half because I sold some already. That's fine for me compared to people who lose, I heard, 90% of their invested capital when they bought sometime in Decmeber going to January and decided to HODl it. Maybe they are newbie and had purchased at the top price of the coins.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
April 18, 2018, 02:35:03 AM

If it does not reached within the month of April, I am sure it will be reached by May or June. I cannot find a strong reason why Ethereum will continue to stay stagnant in this $500 level price when it is performing just great. The only reason why Ethereum is rather low in price right now is that the entire cryptocurrency market is experiencing a bearish market. And sometimes, it is enough for a solid coin as Ethereum to stay as is.
Activity: 350
April 18, 2018, 02:22:42 AM

As soon as the bikoin picks up bear resistance in the region of 11-12 $, then we will see significant growth, including eth as it follows bitcoin
P.S. ETH has a very strong chance to fly to the top, after the market stabilizes
Pages:
Jump to: