Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 27. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 02:47:47 AM
Well, with 100% accuracy, no one can answer this question. You can only express your assumptions or forecasts based on the analysis of the market of the past and the current situation. Most likely we are still in the early stages of the year and looking at the prediction for the year on Cryptos, it can exceed more than 1200$ before the end of the year
Activity: 117
April 16, 2018, 02:47:04 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
I am sure that Ethereum is able to return 1200 more. provided that Ethereum continues to show improvement and continues to grow. so with the increase and development of Ethereum, it is impossible if it cannot reach 1200 again.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 02:20:15 AM
The ETH crypto is the second most valuable crypt money in the world of money. If the bullish trend continues in the same direction as BTC, it will soon exceed $ 1200.
copper member
Activity: 546
April 15, 2018, 06:43:12 PM
I think we should all be patient and wait for ETH to raise slowly back to it previous level (1200). ETH will surely rise back to the top again. Though no one can say when exactly it will rise again but a friend of mine said market are mostly better during the December period. So am looking forward to December or before December to see what happens
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 06:23:36 PM
I don't expect another big correction any time soon, so I believe that Ethereum will be 1200$ in the summer this year at latest.
Activity: 700
April 15, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
Well I believe it will happen again before the year end.  Ethereum is really one of the coin with potential to rise and it proven its worth. As of now, i can see its increase from last week price. Hopefully it will overcome the red market and will reach its high value again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

I believe It will happen soon. Just sit back and relax because the market is still in red blood right now. Just understand that every coin in the market is suffering as of the moment and are still waiting for their turn to fly. Anyway, there is no news needed for Ethereum to grow. Ethereum is a very solid project that have already proven a lot of things in the crypto world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
It has the possibility to reach morethan that bro. Just wait the pump will start at ber months
I also have a premonition that the price of ethereum will be higher than $ 1200. If the market shows good growth, then ethereum will be one of those coins that will show very good growth.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 08:26:05 PM
I see that Ethereum is good enough to be proud of. karen Ethereum is a coin that has a stable market mix up and down. Currently, many coins are red, but Ethereum is still in a state of green. this is the Ethereum game to return 1200.

I think Ethereum  has enough potential to reach the price of more than 1200 US dollars again. Ethereum  is the most promising altcoin, many ico project need Ethereum .
eth has its great factor to be and this is such a great pleasure if there should be a chance that it my reach on that price again maybe we should wait when this could be happen but for now waiting is what we can have to do for.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
April 14, 2018, 08:21:19 PM
It has the possibility to reach morethan that bro. Just wait the pump will start at ber months
Activity: 156
April 14, 2018, 08:16:24 PM
In my opinion ethereum will reach at 1200$ within this year and could surpass but it's really hard to predict what month it will be maybe at year ends. Im sure it will happen if we will trust ethereum, if we hold our ethereum not to sell at a lower price that would be possible. Ethereum is the best of all altcoins no doubt it will reach higher beyond our ecpectations. Trust and hold then we will earn high sooner.
Activity: 188
April 14, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

On current market good news don't trigger, sadly but only bad news work well and keep pulling the prices down.
Ethereum will have some big milestones in 2018 like Casper launch, i think one of the biggest updates in ecosystem.
I think potential of Ethereum is not fully revealed, and going back to 1200 and higher is just a matter of time.
If you're holding Ethereum just keep doing that, in long term run you will be in winning position anyway.

Yes it make me feel bad too because people just looking for bad news to dump but when good news they dobt buy again.
Personally i am not good in fundamental analysis because i dont know where to see not fake news. But when its low i am always buying back if i have money.
Activity: 356
April 14, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
I see that Ethereum is good enough to be proud of. karen Ethereum is a coin that has a stable market mix up and down. Currently, many coins are red, but Ethereum is still in a state of green. this is the Ethereum game to return 1200.

I think Ethereum  has enough potential to reach the price of more than 1200 US dollars again. Ethereum  is the most promising altcoin, many ico project need Ethereum .
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 07:53:30 PM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 07:28:20 PM
Long term this year, I think Ethereum would hit $2000, I just can't say when. The recent dip in price of Ethereum is because of the new proposal that was proposed that caused one of the team member to resign, when the air is clear about this then we can expect the price to pick up also.

Ethereum will recover again and reaching highest price before maybe end of this years. Not only ethereum affected by negative news recently but all crypto, hopely thats over and positive news come to cryptomarket
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 14, 2018, 07:21:54 PM
I think in the time of this dean Ethereum will reach $ 1200 again, because now Ethereum has started to slowly increase and it makes me more convinced that Ethereum is the right choice to be an investment, and in my opinion the price of Ethereum will reach $ 1200 again at the end of June , and at the end of December the Ethereum price will be $ 2000- $ 3000, so if you have not invested in Ethereum then I recommend investing immediately before you regret for neglecting Ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
April 14, 2018, 07:03:59 PM
I think it will very soon rise, and I agree with you that the crypto market is currently unstable. So, we need to be patient in keeping our altcoins. Perhaps this month we will finally make sure that there is a trend reversal, and ETH will again begin rapid growth.
Activity: 160
April 14, 2018, 05:49:09 PM
I will certainly reach 1200$ again but when, no one knows.
You have to wait for the regulations also some good news for eth.
If you bought it when it was 1000$ and more then you will have to wait before selling them!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

I didnt read any news about Ethereum at this moment, but i just let the time past without even checking price, let it flow
Activity: 173
W12 – Blockchain protocol
April 14, 2018, 07:13:53 AM
There is no news, except that they are common, but thanks to a small stabilization we hope for such a price at the end of the year not earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: