Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 45. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 12:28:25 PM
Ethereum will not only touch $1200, but it will cross this digit, but when? It’s a big question mark & it totally depend on market as well King role will be also matter.

As you know BTC is not stable in these days that’s we can’t make any prediction but hopeful in March everything will going to normal.

Might possible at the end of 2018 Ethereum will be at 2X , 3X.
I expect that the market will begin a strong recovery this summer and by the end of 2018 will grow even more. Together with the market must grow and ethereum. In my opinion the price of $ 1200 is just the beginning, ethereum should grow significantly more.  Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
February 27, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
For me, the ethereum will reach thw 1200$ again at the midyear. Because in the midyear like may,june and july are many projects that happen. It is like every year and if the bitcoin is starting to rise up again all alternative coins like ethereum are going stable again so let's just wait and go in the flow and have a believe in eth
I agree with you, Ethereum will reach $1200 or more than her price, this year bitcoin and alternative coins will be more powerful. Ethereum is have a great potential altcoin that I know and I believe her ability.

Many articles from start of this year predicted price for ethereum to be in February over 2000 but seem it will have to wait little longer for this price to be achieved. Im confident that many alts will follow if price of bitcoin his time goes up and on this it will be that price for start goes over 1200 for ethereum this time.
Until another phase of difficulty increase to make the reward to the miners decrease a half again and it will never be happened. the first metropolis update combined with first difficulty increase and ice age makes price of ethereum surge a lot to the 1k rate. I remember about that and it seems ethereum will try to make it again soon. Doge combined with ethereum bridge becomes a good news.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 10:26:48 AM
Ethereum will not only touch $1200, but it will cross this digit, but when? It’s a big question mark & it totally depend on market as well King role will be also matter.

As you know BTC is not stable in these days that’s we can’t make any prediction but hopeful in March everything will going to normal.

Might possible at the end of 2018 Ethereum will be at 2X , 3X.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
February 27, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
It’s currently trading at $875. So it hardly needs to x1.5 to reach that price level. If you have been long in the crypto world then you might know that it’s not that hard for a crypto to double in price.

To be precise, a 37% rise is needed for ETH to increase its exchange rate from $875 per coin to $1200 per coin. But I am more interested in is exchange rate versus Bitcoin. Right now, it is trading against BTC at BTC0.082 per coin. If it breaches the psychologically important BTC0.100 per coin mark, then it will be a great achievement.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 09:27:49 AM
As soon as we'll finally leave the red zone I believe ETH will not only reach 1200 but will rise even higher. I think smart-contract coins like ETH or NEO are going to show good results this year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 07:14:53 AM
i think in april ethereum will reach 1200. in the end this year i think eth will reach 2200-2300
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 27, 2018, 07:11:36 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
For me, the ethereum will reach thw 1200$ again at the midyear. Because in the midyear like may,june and july are many projects that happen. It is like every year and if the bitcoin is starting to rise up again all alternative coins like ethereum are going stable again so let's just wait and go in the flow and have a believe in eth
I agree with you, Ethereum will reach $1200 or more than her price, this year bitcoin and alternative coins will be more powerful. Ethereum is have a great potential altcoin that I know and I believe her ability.

Many articles from start of this year predicted price for ethereum to be in February over 2000 but seem it will have to wait little longer for this price to be achieved. Im confident that many alts will follow if price of bitcoin his time goes up and on this it will be that price for start goes over 1200 for ethereum this time.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 26, 2018, 10:30:22 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 09:20:21 PM
Maybe this third quarter of this again. It most likely that the coins start gaining their value around BER months.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 09:16:49 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
February 26, 2018, 09:06:32 PM
As soon as the market stabilises and more money start flowing in, BTC prices start going up then all the altcoins will follow their direction. Maybe by the end of March we can see new highs but this market is too unpredictable for anyone to say for sure.
Activity: 154
February 26, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

I think by the end of this year the airwaves will cost more than 2k. ETH - excellent crypto for hodl.
I regret that I sold it when I was worth $ 450, instead of hodl it in long ..
Activity: 546
February 26, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
It’s currently trading at $875. So it hardly needs to x1.5 to reach that price level. If you have been long in the crypto world then you might know that it’s not that hard for a crypto to double in price.
Activity: 602
February 26, 2018, 01:50:46 PM
I am sure that this will happen soon, because the price of bitcoin today fluctuates around 9.000 - 11000 $, it remains to wait for the next wave of interest in crypto-currencies, after which the price of bitcoin will start to grow again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
The crypto market depends largely on bitcoin. Although the crypto market is no longer stable. But I hope the price of ethereum will hit $ 2k this year. Ethereum's place after bitcoin. The demand of ethereum is increasing now, people are buying and buying ethereum to keep the price low, there will be ethereum boom in front.
Activity: 217
February 26, 2018, 01:15:20 PM
Ethereum possibly reach 1200 USD very shortly because its movement is directly related to the bitcoins . Especially all the Alt coins are linked with bitcoin.and the bitcoin is the first crypt o currency .Ethereum is the second crypt o currency which is more powerful among other Alt coins so ethereum can reach 1200 USD or above very shortly Now the market seems to be little bearish due to some minor reasons .Very shortly the market is expecting a bullish one all Alt coins including bitcoin will rise to a new peak
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos
February 26, 2018, 12:39:50 PM
i would say around two months, that's my pick. Ethereum is a big project, you can rest assured it will grow over time. No doubt about it, but you shouldn't just focus on the price, that will come with time. You should focus on the technology, and ETH has one! So rest assured my friend.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
February 26, 2018, 12:36:12 PM
Let's all hope and pray that it happen before the mid 2018 and still expecting big before the end of this year. Ethereum traders are basing on Bitcoin price that's why all coins are on their unstable situation.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
February 26, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
I think Ethereum will recover back to 1200$ in Q2-Q3 and will pass 1500$ in Q3-Q4. By the end of the year can go over 2000$ if we are lucky.
This is my conservative prediction. For the optimistic - only the sky is the limit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
February 26, 2018, 11:59:21 AM
I don't hold any Ethereum but I hope for the  good of crypto community that it does
Pages:
Jump to: