Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 51. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 24, 2018, 02:46:14 AM
Please note the forum rules that this sort of thread is no longer allowed here, it is better suited for the Speculation section. Please read this rule: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/attention-price-speculation-discussions-do-not-belong-here-1572439
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
The price of ETH is definitely dependent on the speed and size of new ICOs and tokens. Right now there are regulation problems that are making it far more expensive to ICO than just a year ago. Lawsuits are flying around and scams are at an all time high. This means less demand for ETH in the short term.

However, I think there is light at the end of the tunnel. I think ETH will continue to be the main crypto platform for all the upcoming ICOs, and with less competition, the ones that follow the rules will be bigger than ever before. The demand for ETH to invest in these ICOs will raise the price back up to 1200 and beyond.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 11:04:36 AM
1200$ is easy to reach,it can be done in a few days when the cryptomarket starts going green constantly like it was last spring-summer.But currently the prices of ETH,BTC and others are very unstable.Just be patient.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 11:04:17 AM
I think there are no reasons to decline this idea! The market is changing rapidly daily!
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
All will have its own time, we can only be patient and wait for the time.
Because if the kit hunted hunt then we will never get results according to our target
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 11:00:33 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

I think ETH will be 2-3k $ till the end of year. We need just wait for the end of correction and further criptocurrency market growth
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 10:58:30 AM
Everybody in this forum will not know to when it can be happen again because the fluctuation of eth is up and down, we must watch it very intense and wait for the oppurtunity when time is right
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 10:57:32 AM
no doubt, ethereum will reach and cross the $1200 again. because i believe that this is the year for the growth of ethereum. not just that, ethereum has more potential to grow than the other alts in the markets, because of the demand of eth from all ICO projects (base in smart contracts) , every ICO ends theres and positive impact onto ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

I am sure the next two months eth value will be more than 1200 $, yes I am sure with my prediction. provided the bitcoin tends to be stable the eth value will be able to increase rapidly
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
February 23, 2018, 10:47:45 AM
Eth price may still depends on Bitcoin price as what happen on december 2017 when btc price almost 20k eth price was at 1.2k$ and when bitcoin price drops eth also follow though market of eth is independent its price may still depends how bitcoin price perform
Activity: 122
February 23, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
Currently Ethereum market potential has been widely proposed to be applied into the platform. Includes finance, internet, agriculture, resources and electricity prices. Ethereum includes a leading blockchain platform with a market share of over 50 percent worldwide. Just like bitcoins that give birth to other coins, this system is now also developed with various new coin / tokens name based on blockchain Ethereum.
I am very confident that this Ethereum prospect will be great for the next few months.
Activity: 252
February 23, 2018, 10:01:50 AM
The price of eth still depends on btc. But obviously, that dependence is on the decline, and eth can reach $ 2,000 this year. Everyone believes it
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 23, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
I think that ETH will definitely reach 1200 USD this year, but it will be later than we thought. All market needs to stabilize first and prepare to slow bullish trend. Hopefully that the last correction is over and from today a month of a bull will come. Most of altcoins have only promising news, some important comferences are ongoing, I'm very optimistic. All we need now is patience.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 23, 2018, 09:50:53 AM
I am not quite sure to be honest. The market is in a bear mode now for the last two months and there are no signs of abating so for now I would not count your chickens before they hatch. There does not seem to be much new money coming into the crypto market and the interest for ICOS seems to be waning some what as many are losing their funds to over priced ICOS, so this is another reason for the ETHEREUM price dropping.  I do not see it recovering in price in the near future that is.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 23, 2018, 09:48:07 AM
Long term this year, I think Ethereum would hit $2000, I just can't say when. The recent dip in price of Ethereum is because of the new proposal that was proposed that caused one of the team member to resign, when the air is clear about this then we can expect the price to pick up also.

I agree with you, approximately $ 2,000 this year Ethereum. So just keep the ethereum because of its great potential to skyrocket over the next few years. Especially when many people invest in ethereum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
February 23, 2018, 09:38:26 AM
I think this depends on the major factor of bitcoin price, if bitcoin price reaches at least $ 15000 then Ethereum price will easily reach $ 1200, this is because all altcoin is highly dependent on bitcoin which is the mother of all coins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
February 23, 2018, 09:11:19 AM
I think ethereum reach 1200 in summer and after 1200 in december,but this depends what all markets do no ones know when the prices goes up or down this is how is build whole market!The best way is no panic and just hodl for better days.Belive in ethereum its nice project and good future for eth currency!

Maybe december or before it. Before december last year, almost majority of cryptocurrency is bullish even  upto the first month of the year. As most of the advise here, as long as you dont need cash for emergency, just hold and wait and I fully agree on this.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
February 23, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
all coins are fluctuating these  days it is  very difficult to say what will happen but still if we see the market chart ethereum is still fine bitcoin is fluctuating is more people are getting panic including me the situation of market is very hard going but we do not have any option only can buy some if we have a good capital ethereum will increase soon in 2018 that is sure but may it will  take some time in this keep patience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 23, 2018, 08:57:38 AM
I think ethereum reach 1200 in summer and after 1200 in december,but this depends what all markets do no ones know when the prices goes up or down this is how is build whole market!The best way is no panic and just hodl for better days.Belive in ethereum its nice project and good future for eth currency!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 23, 2018, 08:54:11 AM
To be honest many estimated for Ethereum to be over 2k this month but seem like this wont happen any time soon unless if price of bitcoin goes up. Now think that good assessment for price could be this 1200$ but think we will see some stable time for all currencies until maybe summer. However there are some articles on net that suggest that after this month we will see increase in almost all cryptos for 10%.
Pages:
Jump to: