Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 50. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 09:03:02 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
We are all looking forward that the value of ethereum will reach 1200 again or greater than that. There are many speculation that the queen of crypto currency is ethereum so, ethereum has a great potential in the crypto market.  There are also prediction that ethereum price has the possibility to reach bitcoin value. So,  do not be bore and have patient for sure ethereum will increase its value. Just put in mind that it took many years before bitcoin value reach its peak price so, for sure as the time goes by, ethereum value also increase and reach beyond everybody's expectation.

Still though, I think this year, it's going to take more time to reach the peak again.

Same for bitcoin, the $15k mooning was crazy.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
We are all looking forward that the value of ethereum will reach 1200 again or greater than that. There are many speculation that the queen of crypto currency is ethereum so, ethereum has a great potential in the crypto market.  There are also prediction that ethereum price has the possibility to reach bitcoin value. So,  do not be bore and have patient for sure ethereum will increase its value. Just put in mind that it took many years before bitcoin value reach its peak price so, for sure as the time goes by, ethereum value also increase and reach beyond everybody's expectation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 08:54:47 AM
I also think like you, when the price will come back. But the possibility of mid-year prices will return to normal as in previous years.
Activity: 182
February 24, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

In my opinion ethereum will achieve a lot of more. The market is unstable now, but it is temporary. When everything back to the norm ethereum price should grow to 2000 dollars

Yeah, short termign for eth just doesn't make sense to me.

You'll 100% get your profits if you just decide to hodl.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

In my opinion ethereum will achieve a lot of more. The market is unstable now, but it is temporary. When everything back to the norm ethereum price should grow to 2000 dollars
Activity: 182
February 24, 2018, 08:48:45 AM
You have to be patient, this is just a small dip.

Besides, I think hodling eth for the long term (few years or more) is always a good idea.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
February 24, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

The answer is no one really knows! Time will lead the way and we just need to be patient. If the crypto will not die this year it will be more huge, trillons will be invested and mass addoption will lead to crypto to be BULL RUN. Ofcourse all alts will be pump like ethereum , litecoin and other coins also even with the lowest sats will pump if the mass addoption will continue. If the mass addoption will continue maybe a couple of months the ethereum will soar high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
All it takes now only be patient ether will recover to 1200 USD, wait some time and you will be surprised at the price that reached ether. I'm sure with that it just takes time to get back. Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 08:40:18 AM
Ethereum will hit 1200$ latest by the end of April and will hit new all time highs at year end. 3000 - 4000 $ are possible.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 24, 2018, 08:25:36 AM
It's normal for the ethereum to decrease the price because it's a crypto. but when it is decrease price, expect it will increase also. For now the best move is to buy then hold.
Activity: 257
February 24, 2018, 07:59:30 AM
It is depend to the market, because we dont know what will happen next day or another day,and fucos of people right now is btc.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
February 24, 2018, 07:59:10 AM
Really depends on the market right now, all eyes are on BTC. Or should be on Bitcoin. Likely alts are completely REKT right now, if BTC goes up, alts will go down, if BTC goes down alts will go down aswell. If Bitcoin can set another bullrun in we will see another altrun aswell likely but I'm personally very bearish.

I agree with you, price of all altcoins depends on bitcoins. We only see alts rise when bitcoins price is a bit stable but always go down whenever bitcoins price had a rise or a fall.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 24, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

I think it has enough potential to reach a price which is much more than $1200. In my opinion, it is the most promising altcoin and I don't think that it will stay its current price for a long time.
Activity: 336
February 24, 2018, 07:47:34 AM
I think in order for the etherium to go up, the price for Bitcoin should be leveled.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
February 24, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
Currenctly ETH is standing at $830. $1200 is not a big deal for ETH as it is the 2nd largest crypto. Anyway, I think it will take some times like 2 months from now. Market is facing a big dip now and it will be wholly recovered after 2 months.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
February 24, 2018, 07:42:36 AM
The price of Ethereum depends on the cryptomarket trend like as BTC. Many ICO's based on the Ethereum will be closed at this year. Probably this will improve the price of ETH. We all need to be patient.
Activity: 815
February 24, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
the price of ethereum can happen to reach $ 1200 in the next few months. I see it will happen, because we know the price of ethereum though decreased but very stable and can be used as a coin with the best price defense.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 24, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

ETH does not need upcoming news to move up. Same as bitcoin as soon as the market starts moving back up Bitcoin and Ethereum will go again. As soon as you see high % growth on those it might be start of next bull run.
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 07:21:57 AM
Those who invested in Ethereum for a long time collected the gift of patience. Ethereum investors have been very profitable in the past year. I see Bitcoin and Ethereum as the crypto currency for the coming years and I believe that it will rise. I invest with faith.
Activity: 406
February 24, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
Pretty soon at the end of summer the beginning of autumn, if everything goes well. He was already at this level, so you need to wait for the growth of bitcoin and watch the ether.
Pages:
Jump to: