Pages:
Author

Topic: When will I be able to see any profit in my altcoins? - page 2. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Your portfolio is very good I think, your altcoins have big potential and at bull season you can get good profit from them, just hodl them and wait patiently, you will see good profit.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Just stop looking at price charts everyday, keep your coins in cold storage and come back in a few years.
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
Wait atleast a year before you can see the profit that youve made by holding it for a long period of time. From all the coins that tou mention only dragonchain is what i like the most.
I think investing in the cryptocurrency market should be a long-term investment. Patience will help you get more profit in the future. Now the market is in trouble, it needs time to recover and grow. I believe in the next few years the cryptocurrency will be one of the hottest markets, it will rise and bring in more money for us.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
After analyzing your list, I can tell you one thing, review your choice before it's too late. Your portfolio will continue to be in one place if you do not take at least a few worthy coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Invested beginning January 10th which is now over a month

HODLING the following alt coins which I believe are all great projects:
-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

And portfolio is still stuck in 50%. I thought things will get better in February but still not able to see any green.  Huh What can I do? Making me want to give up and sell. I don't know how long more to wait from here. Will I see any light?  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Really had high hopes for enigma, but sold on the dip, regretted it though but made plans to buy back on the next dip.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
ICX, wabi and dragonchain are very nice. Do not choose the rest. Add aion and Wanchain to them.
Activity: 420
Your holding portfolio is a good bunch of asset. It seems that you have chosen very carefully. But, among these, I think the coin POE is not good for a longer period and I would like to suggest you as soon as you get a profit just exit. Otherwise, all other coins are very good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
For me , in the field of cryptocurrency, patience is the key of profit and it is the most essential thing before everything, therefore, if you are not patient, I advise you to stay away from them, because when you are hasty you may lose a large proportion of your money. Furthermore, I think your portfolio of crypto is acceptable , but you have to wait  because your  profit may will  be in the long term and  I do not think that in the coming months there will be major developments in these currencies.

In addition to that, I advise you to HODL those currencies, and after a few months (3-5), when there is a global pump, you must purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple, Tron through the majority of your financial budget, and I am pretty sure that you will make a lot of money, just be patient , behave well and use your mind in a smart way .
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
If you don't trade on the falling market (selling, then buying on the lower dip, i.e. increasing your bags), than you will have to wait. Still I would change your question to "When the market will start the bull cycle?", as it is closely connected in crypto
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Soon when the market turns green and have fully recovered from the drop but lately today I have seen some Altcoins turning grren, just like the ones you are holding; Utrust. I think I just came across of that coin increasing today. The key to seeing profits on the coins you are hodling is to be very patient.
Activity: 252
This is a very difficult question. As you know the market is subject to season fluctuations and the main waves are observed in spring and in autumn. I don`t think that we might see strong growth in summer cause all the major and big investors will be having rest in the warm and sunny places. So If there is no confident growth in spring months, in this case, we must wait and hodl our coins until the autumn time.
Activity: 378
If you want to sell coins in your altcoin now,
you will not make a profit,
because the altcoin market is currently falling, it's better you have to be patient,
until the market conditions are stable and green again.
at least, to minimize losses,
You can sell when coins rise, at a price in accordance with your capital ....
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
If you do not need money urgently, then do not sell your altcoins. Sooner or later, spring will come to the market.
You have an interesting portfolio. Many of your coins are not familiar to me. Roll Eyes
June is the last hope for bull market this year. If we check the previous year's prices then March is always the worst performing month for Bitcoin. May end or June is the month for bulls. Though I hope recovery from the April itself.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
If you do not need money urgently, then do not sell your altcoins. Sooner or later, spring will come to the market.
You have an interesting portfolio. Many of your coins are not familiar to me. Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Don't be in a rush or hurry in making profit from your altcoins. Sometimes we need to be patient in doing this business because when you are so impatient you will be fail and get nothing from it. Just wait until your altcoins value will recover.
Activity: 434
You probably see it when this huge correction getting over, but can't tell when.
The only thing we should do right now is to relax and don't look into your blockfolio cause it only give you a bad day. We should \not be worry to much cause this could be resolve and make gains after these.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
Be quiet. Make an arrangement with yourself not to check their cost time after time.

With no learning of the coins you are holding, odds are that all the more then 50% of them will come up short.
Activity: 50
Patience is key. Just be sure u invested in the right alts, because you would have to wait too long if you did in the wrong ones. Besides all crypto don't really have the same pace of growth.
I agree with your opinion,
just the patience that makes people successful, by waiting for altcoin prices to go up to make a profit
I think it takes patience and strong confidence
Activity: 196
I think with in 2 weeks the bull season go begin
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Patience is key. Just be sure u invested in the right alts, because you would have to wait too long if you did in the wrong ones. Besides all crypto don't really have the same pace of growth.
Pages:
Jump to: