Pages:
Author

Topic: When will I be able to see any profit in my altcoins? - page 8. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
Same story as in november.Bitcoin going down,alts as well,bitcoin going up fast,alts down as well,not fair but true.Hope that we are gonna see december soon
Activity: 321
Merit: 23
Currently most of the money is flowing into Bitcoin since its going up. As a result you won't see a lot of gains in your Alt-coins. The USD value of the Alts is stagnant which correlates to their drop in BTC value. The last market crash has caused a lot of Alt-cons to drastically drop in its value due to a lot of FUD. But you are lucky you have invested at the right time. Its like a 50% sale from their all time high prices. Once BTC attains a stable value which I hope so, the money should pump up a lot of Alt prices. Its a cycle that repeats usually. Everything depends on Bitcoin.

My portfolio went from $10,000 to $3000 and now its at $5000. I am not worried since I will be holding the coins for a long time.

You might also consider rechecking your portfolio and look for some other coins such as NEO, VEN, NANO, PRL etc. But since you say you are okay with the above ones then it might go well for you since I believe you have gone though their whitepapers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
A month isn't really a long time.

If you think the projects are great, don't just watch the price, see what developments are coming out in the coming months etc,

At the moment its BTC time to grow, then Altcoins will follow - then there will be a correction. Then the market will repeat at a slightly higher position than the last cycle.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
Invested beginning January 10th which is now over a month

HODLING the following alt coins which I believe are all great projects:
-ICX
-Dragonchain
-WaBi
-Enigma
-Sub
-Enjin Coin
-POE
-bounty0x
-UTrust
-Medibloc
-Linda

And portfolio is still stuck in 50%. I thought things will get better in February but still not able to see any green.  Huh What can I do? Making me want to give up and sell. I don't know how long more to wait from here. Will I see any light?  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: