Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ico bubble burst? - page 2. (Read 2416 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
July 06, 2017, 11:07:39 AM
I can just say that the ICO bubble can't burst soon enough for me.
It is like people who get involved in Pyramid schemes and think they are geniuses because they make profit out of them in the short term.

I don't mean to sound nasty, but people are just investing in crap and being scammed on a regular basis, but due to the massive increases in price when they are successful, they don't even care about the constant scams.

I feel you. It's not even an open secret anymore, but people still keep on pouring money in like summer will never end.
In this world, where cryptocurrencies is one of the most sources of income. The only thing that we can do to this is to become a smart person and don't get left behind by the possible opportunities to make money. Don't mind if they are like a scam, as long as you are making money then there is nothing wrong with it. ICOs will take time before they will get minimized and we shall take advantage of those ICOs to make a lot of money.

Well, everyone is free to do whatever they want with their money. But at this point you may as well just be gambling.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
July 06, 2017, 10:46:16 AM
A lots of new ico coming everday.Abundance can reduce the value. Every ico wants to get as much as they can.Do you guys think this ico bubble will burst soon?

When people will start realizing that most ICO teams are not delvering their products simply because they are scammers or they have made impossible promises. People invest in ICO's not because they believe in those projects, but because they think they will get a quick buck from speculative growth, so when this trend will stop, ICO bubble will burst. ETH will probably crash too as the result, and BTC will either don't change or will get some boost.
We can't blame the people who keeps investing in different ICOs because the ICOs now are not that easy to tell if it is a scam or not because they improved the way they promote their project and most of the times they almost all have a good white paper that can easily convince someone. ICO bubble will burst if their will be a lot of people who will be smart in researching first before going into something like investing.

With what happened with Bancor, BAT and status ICO's, and currently happening with Tezos, it will only take one big project to fail to burst this ICOmania. It may happen sooner than we are expecting. Tech is also becoming repetitive like token card/monaco, or several Ad token ICo's or gaming ICO's or plethora of DEX ICO's. It's getting difficult to weed out wheat from the chaff.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 06, 2017, 09:05:23 AM
A lots of new ico coming everday.Abundance can reduce the value. Every ico wants to get as much as they can.Do you guys think this ico bubble will burst soon?

The amount of icos coming in is pretty insane. I have never seen so many things trying to get money out of people in my life.

Almost all of these icos lose you money if you don't sell right away. My advice is to not invest in any of them. Their price drops almost right away and within weeks or months the price of whatever coin it is is usually really low, you would be better off buying some ico tokens or coins months later at a cheaper rate and praying and wishing it becomes worth more.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 06, 2017, 08:06:58 AM

When people will start realizing that most ICO teams are not delvering their products simply because they are scammers or they have made impossible promises. People invest in ICO's not because they believe in those projects, but because they think they will get a quick buck from speculative growth, so when this trend will stop, ICO bubble will burst. ETH will probably crash too as the result, and BTC will either don't change or will get some boost.
We can't blame the people who keeps investing in different ICOs because the ICOs now are not that easy to tell if it is a scam or not because they improved the way they promote their project and most of the times they almost all have a good white paper that can easily convince someone. ICO bubble will burst if their will be a lot of people who will be smart in researching first before going into something like investing.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
July 06, 2017, 02:32:34 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 300
July 05, 2017, 11:09:58 PM
Yes I think so. The reason is very simple being this, as many ICO will come into the market, that much more money will need to be invested in them. This is not possible overtime, as people are investing lots of money in the current ICO. If 100 more ICO come tomorrow the from where people will invest the money? After all we do have some limitation with our expense and the money that we may loose for bad trading. Who knows, ICO will never work after a year or so. There will need to be something new and more advance than ICO stuff.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
July 05, 2017, 04:50:59 PM
It is far from being the end according to me. Even mainstream medias have covered it in their news, and that gave people some ideas. I do not think this is bad because it helps crypto-currencies and blockchains development, and investors are supporting the current abundance.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 05, 2017, 07:36:46 AM
It is like people who get involved in Pyramid schemes and think they are geniuses because they make profit out of them in the short term.

I don't mean to sound nasty, but people are just investing in crap and being scammed on a regular basis, but due to the massive increases in price when they are successful, they don't even care about the constant scams.

I feel you. It's not even an open secret anymore, but people still keep on pouring money in like summer will never end.
In this world, where cryptocurrencies is one of the most sources of income. The only thing that we can do to this is to become a smart person and don't get left behind by the possible opportunities to make money. Don't mind if they are like a scam, as long as you are making money then there is nothing wrong with it. ICOs will take time before they will get minimized and we shall take advantage of those ICOs to make a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
July 05, 2017, 03:32:01 AM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 04, 2017, 10:03:22 PM
I think it will depend on when "NEW" money quits entering the cryptos.  The petro-dollar is on it's last leg.  Where will people run to?  Gold, Silver and Crypto.  I like watching https://coinmarketcap.com/ at the very top when you see $100,000,000,000 Market Cap.  Money comes in and people take profits.  If that dips below $75,000,000,000 I'm out...  I think it will be a while, the show is just getting started.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 04, 2017, 08:23:03 PM
I wrote a post about my own view on the whole bubble thing. My point is very simple, if each one of us do not make their part, we can ruin the party. If we get enough bad examples out on the street we'll sure piss off a bunch of regulators and traditional investors, and that will likely limit the whole of crypto and blockchain economy's growth.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
July 04, 2017, 04:57:59 PM
At now, I think the waves of ICOs just comeback and very stupid if want try scam in hot time ICOs as now. Maybe, in 2018 the bubble or some project not really from 2017 will died and replace by good project Smiley

Think about how much these crowd sales are centralizing the distribution of Ethereum and Bitcoin, especially Ethereum. People are pouring money into ETH token sales, and one goes on at least twice a week lately. The more ETH in the hands of single companies instead of individuals, means the ETH is tied up, or gets sold to convert to fiat for business costs. Less liquidity and selling pressure is usually a bad thing.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
July 04, 2017, 03:35:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
July 04, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

It's probably going to collude with the burst of Ethereum itself. Now the Tezos ICO is coming, and it's potentially going to be the highest ICO ever where the amount of funds are going to pass even that of Bancor, so the network may freeze just like it happened with Bancor and even worse... it's going to be fireworks if it gets really bad.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
July 04, 2017, 12:15:14 PM
At now, I think the waves of ICOs just comeback and very stupid if want try scam in hot time ICOs as now. Maybe, in 2018 the bubble or some project not really from 2017 will died and replace by good project Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 04, 2017, 11:56:53 AM
This ICOs will just spreading in it's number till will not be accepted some real punishment to those ICOswho appeared just like a scam ones.
I wander who and how will hunt for such scammy ICOs and how is it going to be clear that it's scammy if in fact they all the same and it's not the ICO's fault that people don't interested in it and don't invest?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 04, 2017, 11:30:51 AM
ICO bubble burst it is because we can't stop them in making every single day an ICO, every company promises a good token to invest with and telling that it is unique compare to other tokens for some it is a bubble that will soon to be pumo and dump and for some it will be successful, who can tell who will gonna prosper soon.

Its like Bitcoin that in first few years that a few only believes to invest in but look at now so at least a token offers a good platform and future assets I think it is good and not a bubble burst because in market there is a lot of ups and downs.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
July 04, 2017, 10:28:58 AM
Good value projects will stay and will be profitable in long term,scams and worthless will fail.It will be like it was with altcoin boom
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
July 04, 2017, 10:23:18 AM
I really would like to take full advantage of this ico bubble,make the most money while you can and then make a good profit while you can ,i did miss out most of the top coins which are traded in the market and if i am able to make sure that i am able to invest in good projects and make a good project,so be it,that is my plan,it might bust later,because nothing continues forever.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
July 04, 2017, 08:07:07 AM
I do not see any prerequisites for this. Now the market of crypto currencies is gaining momentum. In such circumstances, even if crypto is a bubble it will only swell, and this means that we will have the possibility of using crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: