Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ico bubble burst? - page 4. (Read 2416 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
July 03, 2017, 06:56:01 PM
A lots of new ico coming everday.Abundance can reduce the value. Every ico wants to get as much as they can.Do you guys think this ico bubble will burst soon?

Crypto currency market is slowly becoming like hyip market. Where lots of scammers are trying to earn money somehow. I hope people will soon understand that not all ICO holds the potential like ETH. However, at this point, the plague doesn't seem to end and it is increasing day by day.

The presence of thousands of crypto currency is actually ruining the market and the investments are getting divided into many smaller parts. If we had fewer currencies then most of their values would have been tripled by now. Lots of crypto currency is not good for this crypto economy.  
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
July 03, 2017, 06:53:38 PM
Interestingly the most fervent ICO pushers seem to be those who missed out on the BTC/ETH/etc train. Not sure if they're here to stay, but I think raising money for a company through public fundraising that is so prone to pump-and-dump is a bit too nerve wracking for serious investors.
ICOs were being pushed long before people even heard of ETH and will continue long after it's gone.
I wouldn't jump into conclusions that ICO pushers are those who missed the train. Don't forget the train is still going and we're expecting BTC to break $3000 this year. They can still profit.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 03, 2017, 06:34:33 PM
Some ICOs offer really interesting and innovative business models. Lots of them probably won't succeed in long-term, but some of them will (especially early birds!). It's a rule of long-tail, like with everything on the internet. But ICOs won't disappear, they offer a paradigm change. It reminds me of the change that was introduced by Web 2.0. At that time nobody really believed that a web site without content and just a service for socializing would make money. Web 2.0 introduced a different business model, and ICOs are offering a different business model. Very interesting one - participatory (some may say more democratic), prone to corruption and transparent. Cheers.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 03, 2017, 06:19:06 PM
Interestingly the most fervent ICO pushers seem to be those who missed out on the BTC/ETH/etc train. Not sure if they're here to stay, but I think raising money for a company through public fundraising that is so prone to pump-and-dump is a bit too nerve wracking for serious investors.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
July 03, 2017, 05:07:05 PM
This ICOs will just spreading in it's number till will not be accepted some real punishment to those ICOswho appeared just like a scam ones.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 03, 2017, 02:45:27 PM
A lots of new ico coming everday.Abundance can reduce the value. Every ico wants to get as much as they can.Do you guys think this ico bubble will burst soon?

We can't say if that is going to pop soon. It's like a daily routine in the alt coin market that people who understands ICO's are a good way to make money will just continue. On the part of investors, once they had known that project is going to boom at first, they'll join. And on the part of developers, they know that it will bring them good money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 03, 2017, 09:22:34 AM
This is normal for the market and it is also a great opportunity to grab and invest in some ICOs because as you can observe from the market, you can see that the most ICO coins are pumping fast so you can easily earn profits with your investment. I think the ico bubble will burst after a few months and if the ethereum will go down a little bit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 03, 2017, 07:00:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: