Pages:
Author

Topic: When will it fall? - page 6. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 01:55:39 AM
Bitcoin will surely have it's price drop before the year end because for sure many will be selling their coins for the holiday season also like what's always happening when bitcoin price pump a sudden decrease in price first then after few days it will rise again with a very high appreciation. I am waiting for the day that it will drop so I can have my investment in bitcoin for this year.
I do not think it will happen at the end of this year, I think until the end of the year bitcoin will not decrease, but will continue at the pump until the end of the year, because many new investors who have understood bitcoin and move from stock exchange to bitcoin stock in year this, for high class players, later this year will not affect them to sell the bitcoin they plant

Price will start to go higher as we get close to the end of the year and price has gone low today but it will rise again in next couple of weeks so if you are planning to buy then you should buy it now as this is the good price to buy bitcoins and if you feel that it can go below $4k in coming days then better to wait for that time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
September 04, 2017, 01:28:21 AM
Bitcoin will surely have it's price drop before the year end because for sure many will be selling their coins for the holiday season also like what's always happening when bitcoin price pump a sudden decrease in price first then after few days it will rise again with a very high appreciation. I am waiting for the day that it will drop so I can have my investment in bitcoin for this year.
I do not think it will happen at the end of this year, I think until the end of the year bitcoin will not decrease, but will continue at the pump until the end of the year, because many new investors who have understood bitcoin and move from stock exchange to bitcoin stock in year this, for high class players, later this year will not affect them to sell the bitcoin they plant
Activity: 630
September 03, 2017, 11:56:25 PM
if you're a trader you should sell your coins when it pump up to $4900 to get profit because bitcoin right now 4600 so if you sell your coins while it was on $4900 then buy again when it reach right now $4600 you can get a profit from it but if you're depending on your investment and want to have more money don't sell it out wait till the bitcoin price reach $5000 this end of the year.
but to me i think that it will be even more profitable if you will continue holding your bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is not going to stay at 5000$, but will continue to increase its price. i am sure that if we will invest money in bitcoin right now after few months we are expecting that the price of bitcoin will reach to 8000$ and will certainly give us good profit.

ven if we seen it falling it's still profitable because price continued to rise after a few hours it decreased it's price.  Although it's not certain but I am still confident that the journey now will eventually hit the $5000 top price of bitcoin and lot's of people still hopefull to reach that even the price at $20k per btc.

It will take long time for bitcoin to hit the price of $20k and its too early to think of that price as right now our first goal should be to achieve the price of $5k which is certainly possible in this year so even if price goes down in next few days do not panic and hold your coins tight as in future we will see increase in the price.

It's long to impossible but there's a little possibility if adoption and demand will be great on this coming far years, And also to reach that up I think it need Billions of $ investment so that we can see that the price of bitcoin would really reach that but for now bitcoins are in 1.8B$ cap and anything will be possible with this if it can gather more investors in future.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
September 03, 2017, 11:38:36 PM
Bitcoin will surely have it's price drop before the year end because for sure many will be selling their coins for the holiday season

We should probably only compare to other bubble years like 2013 for a proper comparison. At a glance, that seems correct, given that the top was in December 2013. However, we still have quite a lot of time between now and then.

If the November hard fork happens (in which case, I expect a split), I think it's very possible that BTC continues to rally throughout the next 4-6 weeks before starting to correct in anticipation of the fork. Markets hate uncertainty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
September 03, 2017, 11:08:09 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 10:17:55 PM
if you're a trader you should sell your coins when it pump up to $4900 to get profit because bitcoin right now 4600 so if you sell your coins while it was on $4900 then buy again when it reach right now $4600 you can get a profit from it but if you're depending on your investment and want to have more money don't sell it out wait till the bitcoin price reach $5000 this end of the year.
but to me i think that it will be even more profitable if you will continue holding your bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is not going to stay at 5000$, but will continue to increase its price. i am sure that if we will invest money in bitcoin right now after few months we are expecting that the price of bitcoin will reach to 8000$ and will certainly give us good profit.

ven if we seen it falling it's still profitable because price continued to rise after a few hours it decreased it's price.  Although it's not certain but I am still confident that the journey now will eventually hit the $5000 top price of bitcoin and lot's of people still hopefull to reach that even the price at $20k per btc.

It will take long time for bitcoin to hit the price of $20k and its too early to think of that price as right now our first goal should be to achieve the price of $5k which is certainly possible in this year so even if price goes down in next few days do not panic and hold your coins tight as in future we will see increase in the price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
September 03, 2017, 07:59:33 PM
Bitcoin has fallen after reached $5000 mark, and bitcoin already drop back few times during the way to $5000.
If you keep wondering when the best time to buy bitcoin, buy now. Bitcoin will not drop to $3000 instantly without any problems affecting it, such as terrible hard fork or a big exchange get hacked. Well, I believe bitcoin will recover to $5k again, soon or later but there is possibility to reach over $5500 in this month, buy now or you may regret if bitcoin start to climbing again. I guess bitcoin may fall by the end of October if segwit2x hard fork still on progress to be activated.
Activity: 951
September 03, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

Activity: 840
September 03, 2017, 06:17:48 PM
Activity: 420
September 03, 2017, 06:03:17 PM
Price is looking good at a moment and don't think that we will witness major crash in coming days and even if it fall it won't go below then $4k and today price has gone somehow lower so I bought some coins as I think this was the good price to buy in compare to past few days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 05:20:01 PM
it's happening already; lots of experts are saying that we are in the bear market already.
Activity: 336
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 03, 2017, 04:09:26 PM
It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?
what comes up must come down.

I will guess that bitcoin may lose some value in October due to the fork coming in November, however there are news that the F2Pool is withdrawing his support to the hard fork and if other pools do the same then it is possible that the fork segwit2x is a lot smaller or it does not happen at all and in that case I think the price of bitcoin is going to be unaffected.

Before the plug, which occurred in August, bitcoin almost did not become cheaper. Everyone was waiting for this to buy even more coins.
I think that in the softer price of bitcoin will not fall because of the coming fork

Yeah and now its hard to believe that bitcoin can fall to extreme level in coming days no doubt price has gone down a bit today but I am sure it will regain its position very soon in coming days and if you are waiting for the price to go too low to buy bitcoins then you are really wasting your time.
Activity: 159
September 03, 2017, 03:39:27 PM
It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?

I will guess that bitcoin may lose some value in October due to the fork coming in November, however there are news that the F2Pool is withdrawing his support to the hard fork and if other pools do the same then it is possible that the fork segwit2x is a lot smaller or it does not happen at all and in that case I think the price of bitcoin is going to be unaffected.

Before the plug, which occurred in August, bitcoin almost did not become cheaper. Everyone was waiting for this to buy even more coins.
I think that in the softer price of bitcoin will not fall because of the coming fork
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 03, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

Activity: 910
Merit: 550
September 02, 2017, 08:38:27 PM
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 08:17:46 PM
Pretty big correction today, we went really close to $5000 on coinmarketcap but unfortunately there wasn't enough fuel to push us over the edge.

Still think that bitcoin is pretty much in a mania stage right now and the markets could turn all red basically any time without precautions being sent out. I think a huge dump will come before the end of the year driving the whole crypto scene(not only bitcoin) into a bearish state.

Not sure when that will be but i would say either October or November.

You're absolutely right, only it's happening right now.  Unfortunately I don't see this as being just another brief decline because a few sharks thought it was time to cash in.  The bearish state is here now and you're right, I wouldn't be investing right now.  I'm not even holding, I cashed out when the value approached 5K.  And I'm keeping the cash freed up so I can jump back in quickly when I sense the turn around.  But I'm sorry to say I don't think "this" decline will be quick or over with soon
Activity: 649
September 02, 2017, 07:52:06 PM
If it falls, it is insignificant, but now it only grows, it is possible that people will start selling their bitcoins for maximum profit and there will be a slight decline.
It falls now due to the correction by the market but that didn't get a big fail in my opinion. I mean the bitcoin looks very stable comparing with another such as ethereum.
But this not for so long caused by those traders can't be patience to make another profit through trading again.
I don't think there will be slight downfall of the price and yes maybe for some correction. Actually, we cannot say the exact day when it will be fall to answer the questions. Because the market fluctuates daily and I think it will continue to rise as many adopts bitcoin to trade.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
September 02, 2017, 06:27:48 PM
If it falls, it is insignificant, but now it only grows, it is possible that people will start selling their bitcoins for maximum profit and there will be a slight decline.
It falls now due to the correction by the market but that didn't get a big fail in my opinion. I mean the bitcoin looks very stable comparing with another such as ethereum.
But this not for so long caused by those traders can't be patience to make another profit through trading again.
Activity: 336
September 02, 2017, 05:59:06 PM
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
September 02, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

As we all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable(infact all tradable things do not have fixed prices) but that of the bitcoin is a very different one because the price keeps falling and rising higher than the price before it fell
This is the cycle bullish of Bitcoin on market, it signals we can buy Bitcoin because it has strong support.
Until the price of Bitcoin breakdown under support line (you can know through analysic, candle ...), this trend will reverse.
Pages:
Jump to: