Pages:
Author

Topic: When will it fall? - page 7. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
September 02, 2017, 07:16:35 AM
Pretty big correction today, we went really close to $5000 on coinmarketcap but unfortunately there wasn't enough fuel to push us over the edge.

Still think that bitcoin is pretty much in a mania stage right now and the markets could turn all red basically any time without precautions being sent out. I think a huge dump will come before the end of the year driving the whole crypto scene(not only bitcoin) into a bearish state.

Not sure when that will be but i would say either October or November.

As you said, what goes up must come down. We'll still be at probably more than double the price we started with this year when it comes down, but you still need to be careful if you are planning on buying in right now.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
September 02, 2017, 06:53:15 AM
It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?
what comes up must come down.

As we all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable(infact all tradable things do not have fixed prices) but that of the bitcoin is a very different one because the price keeps falling and rising higher than the price before it fell
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 07:00:07 PM
Based on past trends... any minute now.  I've been expecting it to happen next when it approached 5K, which is exactly where it's at right now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 01, 2017, 05:55:01 PM
Right from the starting of year if you see Bitcoin peice has steadily only moved in upward trend . People were getting skeptical that it will fall at 3k, 4k etc but what has happened is price has just reached now close to 5k . People will still feel that it will burst now but Bitcoin will rally to another high of reaching 6k in near future and many will loss this opportunity if not invested now as well .

I agree. Bitcoin market had never reached its limit and there is still a very huge part around 80% or more are uncovered.  So definitely with this kind of statistics bitcoin price will keep on  increasing and we may not see the actual fall of bitcoin price anytime soon.  There might be correction but I am sure every correction will set another ATH of bitcoin price.  It happened several times and it will keep on happening.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
September 01, 2017, 05:29:55 PM
Right from the starting of year if you see Bitcoin peice has steadily only moved in upward trend . People were getting skeptical that it will fall at 3k, 4k etc but what has happened is price has just reached now close to 5k . People will still feel that it will burst now but Bitcoin will rally to another high of reaching 6k in near future and many will loss this opportunity if not invested now as well .
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 01, 2017, 03:44:43 PM
This can't be true for atleast bitcoin, if you are talking about other alts than yes most of them might see a big dump really soon but for bitcoin I don't think there is anything that will cause a significant dump.

All the recent pump/bull run was fueled by new investors and high hopes for activation of lightening network after segwit activation rather than just due to some hypes/fuds like we used to have before.

I think we will never see bitcoin price going below $1000 again.  Wink
It must be true with bitcoin too. But bitcoin's potential yet to be revealed hence bitcoin prices are still not up to the actual worth of bitcoin. So, we cannot expect prices to come down now days itself.

We are still in early stages of bitcoin prices so it is too early to expect prices to come down. Probably if $10 millions are the actual worth of bitcoin then we can expect prices to be pumped up to $15 millions and then may come back to $10 millions, yes there are also all general truths will be satisfied.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
September 01, 2017, 03:30:28 PM
As i can seen for bitcoin now a days there is a drop a bit but more price increase coming which is what other bitcoin holders wanted to be happen.
And i think the 5k value can be reach before end of this month..  because of the trends if you notice almost many people right now knows about bitcoin like my friends even i am not telling them about bitcoin they know about bitcoin and they said many people are rich in bitcoin.. but the truth to me still not but it can help you to have invest and make profit like what happen these days.
Bitcoin is really trending and more and more people are investing in bitcoin so expect that more price increase coming these following days .
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 01, 2017, 03:11:08 PM
But why should it fall just now, after so much time that it has been announced the imminent death of bitcoin? If bitcoin did not die when it was just starting and its user community was still weak and its uses were very limited, I do not see why it should fall right now that it looks stronger than ever.

But I am not surprised to see these negative expectations more and more often; fortunately bitcoin has the enough strength to defeat them all.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
September 01, 2017, 02:58:28 PM
Bitcoin is growing rapidly, last week we celebrated previous ATH and no we have new ATH, everyone is wondering when this situation will lead us.
With all the hype and speculation around Bitcoin, lack of perfect economic analysis or even idea how to measure Bitcoin's growth correctly we will never know whether the current price is a bubble or not.
If you want to know some more, then this article is rehashing the subject of bitcoin being bubble: https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-bitcoin-price-all-time-high-new-bubble-fears
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 01, 2017, 02:44:44 PM
After the fall will necessarily increase. During the fall, each of us will have a great opportunity to purchase more coins.
It seems to me that the fall will be approximately 300-400 dollars, but this is insignificant

I am seeing corrections as welcome opportunities too -- our main goal (at least for the traders here) is to benefit from the volatility to increase our holdings. I however find it quite weird that people are worried about whatever correction if they are only looking to hold their coins for the long term. This market has proven that short term fluctuations don't actually affect the long term price. Other than that, if we do happen to experience a correction, I am fairly sure that it will be something like 20% at the minimum. We shouldn't discard the fact that we have gone up significantly already -- the market can't just continue to go up and sustain these levels for ever.
Yes, correction phase were the only opportunity by which the user can try to buy bitcoin at a lower price compared to the current price which seems to be on the rising side without any prior notification regarding the price moves. Other than this, I don't think price drops were gonna happen in a short or long.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 02:40:27 PM
I'm super bullish on bitcoin in the future but believe we might see a correction here, def overdue.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 01, 2017, 02:37:51 PM
Personally I think there will be a drop when bitcoins reach the 5000$ mark. It's a important mark, and when we reach it, many will people will sell there bitcoins.
I hope when it falls, it will fall big so that we can buy some more bitcoins  Smiley

It will not drop as you think, we need any occasion to start    and held on blockchain and bitcoin like block segregation  and network size increasing or many others. If nothing happens at least market capital value will increase towards it accordingly. Since holding bitcoins for long term is best thing to do.
I wonder what level of decline you expect. If today Bitcoin has already crossed the border of 4,800 dollars, then Bitcoin's reality is aimed at raising its prices, and non-aggression.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
September 01, 2017, 02:18:28 PM
Those who will short 5000 Will have a very bad surprise, just like who shorted 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000... and this was just some months ago!
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
September 01, 2017, 02:13:06 PM
Personally I think there will be a drop when bitcoins reach the 5000$ mark. It's a important mark, and when we reach it, many will people will sell there bitcoins.
I hope when it falls, it will fall big so that we can buy some more bitcoins  Smiley

It will not drop as you think, we need any occasion to start    and held on blockchain and bitcoin like block segregation  and network size increasing or many others. If nothing happens at least market capital value will increase towards it accordingly. Since holding bitcoins for long term is best thing to do.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
September 01, 2017, 01:23:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 01, 2017, 01:11:25 PM
After the fall will necessarily increase. During the fall, each of us will have a great opportunity to purchase more coins.
It seems to me that the fall will be approximately 300-400 dollars, but this is insignificant

I am seeing corrections as welcome opportunities too -- our main goal (at least for the traders here) is to benefit from the volatility to increase our holdings. I however find it quite weird that people are worried about whatever correction if they are only looking to hold their coins for the long term. This market has proven that short term fluctuations don't actually affect the long term price. Other than that, if we do happen to experience a correction, I am fairly sure that it will be something like 20% at the minimum. We shouldn't discard the fact that we have gone up significantly already -- the market can't just continue to go up and sustain these levels for ever.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
September 01, 2017, 01:09:31 PM
After this year there might be a fall of prices this January as bitcoin traders may give way to a new altcoin and invest for a change it is because most person do changes after a new year eves. That is just my opinion and might be true.
Large scale investors don't really care about altcoins where they put aside Bitcoin to focus solely on whatever scammy altcoin that raises many millions through an ICO.

Investors that are looking to benefit from whatever altcoin will just look at it as being an additional investment, and nothing more. If we move past November without any problems, the road is free for the $10,000 mark.

Nowadays basically every new altcoin gets distributed through scammy ICO's, and that's a damn shame. Seriously, 99% of the altcoins that pop up nowadays aren't solving any actual problem ~ it's all copy and paste stuff.

I think a correction, either minor or big is due and it will be a hard one. But like you said there are a lot of false projects, set up to make developers millionaires and that alone is a reason for a very hard decline, at least that's whats bound to happen.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 12:50:09 PM
It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?

That has been bothering me for long, the price of bitcoin has been on the rise for so long and I’m being so hopeful that the price isn’t going to fall and even if its going to fall I hope that it won’t just come down crashing

Activity: 786
Merit: 270
September 01, 2017, 07:12:41 AM

That has been bothering me for long, the price of bitcoin has been on the rise for so long and I’m being so hopeful that the price isn’t going to fall and even if its going to fall I hope that it won’t just come down crashing
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
August 30, 2017, 06:18:53 PM
After this year there might be a fall of prices this January as bitcoin traders may give way to a new altcoin and invest for a change it is because most person do changes after a new year eves. That is just my opinion and might be true.
Large scale investors don't really care about altcoins where they put aside Bitcoin to focus solely on whatever scammy altcoin that raises many millions through an ICO.

Investors that are looking to benefit from whatever altcoin will just look at it as being an additional investment, and nothing more. If we move past November without any problems, the road is free for the $10,000 mark.

Nowadays basically every new altcoin gets distributed through scammy ICO's, and that's a damn shame. Seriously, 99% of the altcoins that pop up nowadays aren't solving any actual problem ~ it's all copy and paste stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: