Pages:
Author

Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN? - page 26. (Read 4570 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

I want to believe because same process have happened before and most people that participate in the self drop just think there is nothing really to lose. So, they get it all done and which ever gets into the market and makes them profit will cover for any time loss they have experienced. So, really, they all think it is worth it on the long run.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 24, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
A lot of people have lost so much money due to those smart contract scams. But is there nothing that can be done to solve this smart contract scams being experienced?
Yes, we can't get rid of those smart contract scams. We must check them carefully and make sure to not invest in the wrong place, I know that's a difficult task to do but getting information from everyone and then come to a conclusion isn't a bad idea either. Have been trying that for a year and it's working so far.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
July 24, 2018, 11:52:18 AM
Who knows everyone is different from their own characteristics it's different from everybody so who knows. We might have similarities but we aren't that close to not different. Different kind of mentality can hinder ones knowledge for an instance if someone is lazy in their nature then it can't be helped. But for traders neglecting your learnings can result to losing so much money.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 11:11:05 AM
Sometimes if we are eager to get a big profit we do not use our mind we use our emotions,  we always commit errors, I don't say that I am a perfect person I do a lot of errors,but sometimes we learn from our errors.
Activity: 30
July 24, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
Learning is a process and it also depends to the person who is under it. There are two types of person when we talk about learning: one is a person who learns quickly and the other one is the opposite which takes some time before to learned. So, if you're asking about when will people will learn, it depends on him/her.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 10:39:56 AM
A lot of people have lost so much money due to those smart contract scams. But is there nothing that can be done to solve this smart contract scams being experienced?
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
it is a mistake that investors often make, they only see the prospect of the look, without learning the purpose, the products and all things related to the ICO, so they are stuck to buy shitcoin or follow the ICO which culminate with a scam
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 24, 2018, 10:25:41 AM
Mostly people learned after they got many failures, like for example by holding a different types of cryptocurrency tokens or cryptocurrency coins because of the expectations that it will growing up soon but even for how many months of waiting the tokens comes into dumping of price value, I was experiencing like and sad to say that I am only wasting my time and effort, and I promise to be more careful on this business in order to avoid such losses.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
July 24, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
We must ignore this so called self airdrops and projects that have no ICO but asking for donation of some ETH in exchange of some tokens, this kind of projects are mostly scams and will never make it on exchange and never develop the project.
Up till date, I still see no reason why anyone pay attention to airdrops. The funniest part is that they never end up getting anything tangible from these airdrops in the first place and it is a peanut that would eventually may not amount to anything at all except for those bag holding it to keep doing that forever with the hope that some day, it might end up coming out tangible. I guess they themselves know the reason why they just keep wasting their time on irrelevant things.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

Because they are still hoping that someday some airdrops will be worth it. It depends on the people of they still trust the airdrop tokens eventhough it is valueless. We can not blame them if until now they want to participate to that. I think even though they joining in airdrops they will also participate in ICO's and bounty. But based on my experience I will not join again in any airdrops because its a wise of time and effort.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

For them getting lucky on one coin will be worth it. For them it is like hitting the lottery, which personally i do not think is called investing but gambling. They are betting on some coins that has low potential. They do not realize they are just making the creator of the coins richer and them poorer. Again before you invest on anything study it. Check if this coin has a real potential.
some people sometimes want to get something profit quickly, without wanting to do the process first so they will do everything without knowing how aspects will be obtained.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 09:51:08 AM
The ICO boom is just unrelenting. People are still having flashbacks to the  bull run and want a slice of the pie, and that's why those ICOs will continue to make easy money on crowds of people that can't do their own research.
It should lighten up with time, cause people should learn from their mistakes, same goes for stuff like MLMs.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 24, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
We must ignore this so called self airdrops and projects that have no ICO but asking for donation of some ETH in exchange of some tokens, this kind of projects are mostly scams and will never make it on exchange and never develop the project.
This style of scamming people are still exist because of those people who are still willing to take the risk, many so called self airdrops are just asking for some ETH where you can't be sure to gain from the tokens that they will send you, though some get their chance but not as many or it is also possible that it's belong to the same team of scammers, just claiming that they received good value from the said scam projects.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
July 24, 2018, 09:40:47 AM
Experience is a great teacher and people should learn the hard way sometimes. They would believe on their dreams or in what they are aiming to do until some circumstances happens and changed their mind. We dont know what will happen in the future anyway so we still hold our dreams until it lasts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
Usually someone will learn from mistakes that have happened before, but there are also many who do not want to learn from mistakes. So with so many people participating in an ICO project, it will automatically learn to get the best. Because unconsciously we also have studied the world of blockchain because often we are engaged in the world of crypto which in the end we can survive until now.
Right. Usually we make mistakes, we have to fix and remove it
But what we say
But not working will lead to bad results
Make smart investments and science
Do not participate as red or greedy too many leading implications later.
Activity: 350
July 24, 2018, 08:00:18 AM
one can only learn when they have experienced a collapse because they can only learn when they have a hard time getting their money out of the mistake
Activity: 82
July 24, 2018, 06:18:34 AM
I am a bitcoin hunter, I previously did not have the means to join the airdrop. I do not like referring people just to make money. Sounds like a network to me. I only do gift campaigns like facebook, twitter and telegram campaign. In air strikes, you have to refer many people just to get and I do not like to add people I do not know and do not have consent to that person. While in an entirely different gift campaign you need to do is to participate and complete the required tasks that are given without looking for references. This is all you work and it is all in your hands whether you complete all your reports or not.
In my opinion it will take long time because in my country very few people know about cryptocurrency. I myself try to introduce cryptocurrency to my friends and their friends, so that more and more people come to know by this way, but still it will take long time to prevail bitcoin in the world. It is not easy to convince people to put their money in crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 23, 2018, 11:51:22 PM
Activity: 119
July 23, 2018, 11:36:45 PM
I think now is the time those people learn in bitcoin because as far the days counting fast we can learned bitcoin works and we have to guide it for next generations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 10:27:32 PM
for there are some cases that these said airdrops give them good profit ,buying huge amount of tokens hoping it will double their investment after listing.. well i just notice airdrops are good before but now it is used to scam people by means of selfdrop and donating to get tokens.. so bounty is better now to earn for free.
Pages:
Jump to: