Pages:
Author

Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN? - page 28. (Read 4570 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 02:23:30 AM
I really think ICOs will stop to exists soon.
Too many ICOs scammed a lot of people around the world, it's too risky. It's like gamble.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 02:11:46 AM
Getting to know the real scam projects is not very easy. It got to a time where is stereotyped that all bounties managed by some peculiar people are scam. you Will not believe that i halted my participation in one project being managed by that person and the project hit one time. This really pained me and decided to partake in every project provided I'm qualified.  
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 23, 2018, 02:10:24 AM
As i see it a lot of people still are newbies in crypto world, they just see easymoney and they try to get it. Still some airdrop projects and that give a big discounts on icos go to the market and can give you a good profit.

It is the power of the bitcoin that attracts the people towards it due to which they invest their money. For the long term investment this is the bets way to make some handsome returns as compared to the bond, gold, real estate.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
July 23, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
I can say that there are really lots of newbies that would fall into these traps but not all. Let say for some reason there are people who might not really knew how easy for some pretending devs to create their own tokens and use for scam. On the other hand there are still more veteran players pretending to-be-newbie in this kind of system of course. So we might also consider the question of when they will stop or be stopped reaching the ignorance of others. I bet it won't, so enough for those new to read and study for themselves and learn from experiences.That would be the turning point of the question of when they will learn I guess.

There are many people seems really has no intention to understand the purpose of the project or either knowing people behind it at all. In other words these people who usually patronizes the same pattern of scammy airdrops are just getting used to the flow of easy money derived from it. Regardless of any kind of effort to hype the newborn scam project, nothing more important but smell of money. Much more if they knew that they can easily get on the train by cheating the system of distribution.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 12:11:28 AM
So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

Because they hope to enjoy some profit during the first 2 hours, while it's pumping, as you said. It's a high risk investment and those buying the tokens should know about it. If you aren't confortable with this kind of deal just don't buy the tokens and look for better, more solid options to invest your money.
I believe people learn when they themselves experience the good and worse consequences. They tend to panic, to be too impulsive and is after of quick richness that lead them to forget the essence of patience, determination, and commitment. We should be careful what we are dealing with, we should build a strong foundation of knowledge, and possess the right attitude when dealing with trading and investment. Failures and mistakes are part of success, so we should be mindful and learn from every good and bad experience in the field of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 09:37:37 PM
Indeed many investors are more cautious in determining the ICO. those who lack experience in investing will be hesitant and trapped in their scam projects only need to be more thorough and analysis in making decisions.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 22, 2018, 09:31:11 PM
Well,  maybe they don't have anything else to do with their daily life because as we can see they do have a lot of time participating in these kind of schemes. Plus there are still many people out there who doesn't have an idea about cryptocurrencies,  just hearing that they could get a penny for free could spark their interest and might start doing what those bounty hunters usually do.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 22, 2018, 09:18:44 PM
It is a good thing if you are one of the early birds. But I dont think that is for holding a lot of time.
That is one problem with projects that had airdrops. They tend to fall because of the dump that will happen.

Just buy and sell it if you wee a profit incoming. It is not for real investment. You will just get broke afterwards. Or just go to the reliable one. Bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 22, 2018, 09:10:57 PM
So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

Because they hope to enjoy some profit during the first 2 hours, while it's pumping, as you said. It's a high risk investment and those buying the tokens should know about it. If you aren't confortable with this kind of deal just don't buy the tokens and look for better, more solid options to invest your money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 22, 2018, 08:39:00 PM
I think for me, people will only learn if they got scammed by scammers and hacked by hackers. People are very vulnerable when it comes to money or investing their money. Their are thousands of cryptocurrencies out there and some there are just full of scammers or hackers. People must be careful especially nowadays that scammers are growing every year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
July 22, 2018, 05:47:53 PM
Maybe people want an easy way to make a profit thats why they go to self airdrop and maybe they kind of hard to understand ico. Thats why they go on airdrop no hassel no whitepaper to read. But they didny know its more risk in selfairdrop
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 22, 2018, 05:27:47 PM
As i see it a lot of people still are newbies in crypto world, they just see easymoney and they try to get it. Still some airdrop projects and that give a big discounts on icos go to the market and can give you a good profit.
Activity: 560
July 22, 2018, 05:20:17 PM
Easy money always attracted so many people, furthermore made so many lose their money and investment but the history shows us that it have been repeated through many times, such as in bitconnect and other scams. So the people will not learn anytime I think.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:00:13 PM
im a bounty hunter. i never tried doing the airdrop but sooner or later i try to learn that. base to other people and also myself, i learn thru experience because of multiple failure and mistake.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 04:57:14 PM
People will learn when they lose their money few times! Than they will have to learn to do their own research, or to get out of crypto with their pants down. From that 98% that you are talking about more than half could get avoid if you spend only 5 min on checking their website, team, social media profiles, thats just basic... And if I want to put more money, I do more research!
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
July 22, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

In my own opinion, people will just learn from their experience and they will know what they should do in the future problems or to avoid any circumstances that will lead them to lose profit.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 22, 2018, 04:32:07 PM
Because for them its better to dream than not to have at all..and so so they take chances or risk in hoping that they will get paid off, that what they invest would double but in unexplainable condition why these ico always failed right after they finished and say that they did not meet their target so on and so forth. and so they leave us hanging in the air.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
July 22, 2018, 03:49:14 PM
It is a hard question. Because, some icos sound extremely promising but it can be failed right after the finishing. Knowledge and experience cant even help us in this situation. IN my opinion, in order to stop losing money in those tokens, we should stop investing our money in them. Try to learn something new which is better for us

Smart investing works like this. You take precautions on every step. You don't invest a lot, learn about the project, get as much information about the people running it, check whether it's possible for it to become huge, if it has some fundamental value. This minimizes the risk and increases your chance of getting something out of it. Going in blind always ends badly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:42:06 AM
A lot of things we have experience when we lose a lot of people including myself. However, if we can make some reasonable decisions by doing some research and doing business in the first place, we could be in better places both in the market and in the quantities in our possession.
Activity: 619
July 22, 2018, 05:38:22 AM
It is a hard question. Because, some icos sound extremely promising but it can be failed right after the finishing. Knowledge and experience cant even help us in this situation. IN my opinion, in order to stop losing money in those tokens, we should stop investing our money in them. Try to learn something new which is better for us
Pages:
Jump to: