Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the market recover? - page 19. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 30, 2018, 09:50:00 PM
Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
the price will go up over time, there are two points that I mark as big news that allows the price of all cryptocurrency will go up
ie in July and September then BTC prices are peaked when the month of November to before Christmas
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 09:45:24 PM
I assume that we going to see a recovery once a big news are being announced, something like a country which is now accepts bitcoin as a legal tender, or maybe US regulators to see bitcoin as a legal currency.
The market is pretty much dead because the hype has been completely stopped.
When we hit 20K$, we could see bitcoin at every news site, it made a lot of traffic to bitcoin and that's  why we were able to hold the price over 15K$, now when the hype has been stopped the market is completely dead, and I think that the only way to recover would be to have news that would bring the same kind of hype again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 30, 2018, 09:44:25 PM
Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt. What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
We have not seen it continuously, there have been green days for coins, though not for long. So everything will be restored for a couple of weeks and maybe more, well, then, as always, correction. Without it, too, it is not interesting and frightening to look at the prices of coins.
I also feel the same way. I notice the price in the market is more often red than green. therefore I had time to worry and keep alert. I hope this does not last long. the market will be stable again and back up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:27:27 PM
This is bear market, general trend is to go down. It won't recover until we pass this bear market and turn it into the new bull market. There is still too much time. You have to be patient. Nobody get rich or make insane profit in one night.
Yes, I agree with you, but generally when people discover that they are already a bear market, I think the bear market has come a long way.
So I firmly believe that the bear market will soon be over, and the bull market is coming soon.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
March 30, 2018, 09:22:39 PM
This is bear market, general trend is to go down. It won't recover until we pass this bear market and turn it into the new bull market. There is still too much time. You have to be patient. Nobody get rich or make insane profit in one night.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
March 30, 2018, 09:21:50 PM
I read some analysis today. Upcoming bitcoin has a very strong price adjustment. I think it will touch $ 11k mark.

Hmm, really nice. But I think that is to good to be true. Could you share your link source?

In my view the market won't recover until the greedy novices who jumped in late last year are almost all shaken out. I suspect the whales and institutions are accumulating right now. It may take one to 18 months, perhaps.

Wow, 18 months? That's a very long time. It think i can't hold my assets anymore.
Activity: 168
March 30, 2018, 09:18:58 PM
In my view the market won't recover until the greedy novices who jumped in late last year are almost all shaken out. I suspect the whales and institutions are accumulating right now. It may take one to 18 months, perhaps.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 09:09:32 PM
I am pretty sure the market is going to recover very soon.
It has lost 2/3 of its market cap. It makes no sense to dip further.
New investors will come at this price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
March 30, 2018, 09:02:24 PM
Well market might start to recover in June or July, then slowly will go up till Sept, and the bull run will start from November. But we never know it might takes months to recover, or it may not recover at all. It all depends on the news.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
March 30, 2018, 08:56:51 PM
The market decides that all of us can't give the exact time, because we can't predict what will happen. When we speak, we can only do daily monitoring and trading of the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
March 30, 2018, 08:26:39 PM
Yes, I think the market will recover in the near future, because the decline in the value of coins is now normal and influenced by the value of bitcoin. I hope the value of bitcoin will soon recover and it will be able to thrive in the future and lead to the other altcoin will grow under.
Activity: 546
March 30, 2018, 08:20:59 PM
in this time the market is slow and there is no profit in salinig of any coin but if we wait and sell after some time we should earn extra income compare this time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 08:03:57 PM
I hope that by the end of spring 2018 the market will begin to stabilize and we will see further growth in main crypto  Grin
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:06:59 PM
Its hard to answer about this question.. Because nobody knows about it.. But i think its all depends on bitcoin . Because its the father of all coins and its price affects to other coins like altcoins.. If bitcoin price rise again i hope other coins price will also increase.. And it could be take 3-6 months if i see the market condition . .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
March 30, 2018, 01:59:34 PM
I think soon but how soon one cannot be sure. Market will recover its value but will it be strong as it was previously is a question of doubt. As things seems to be very shady at the moment and it will take much time to recover and be healthy as it was few months back.
Activity: 644
March 30, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
I'm still positive the market will recover. Some countries are banning crypto and it's one of the reason why the market is volatile. I hope before the end of the year the market will recover.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
I believe that very soon we will see a good growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. Now we are at $ 7K, which is the level of break-even mining, that is, with such a course, ALL costs for equipment, electricity and cooling exceed the income from mining.
$ 6000 is a strong support level, at this level there is a local minimum, which was on February 6
$ 5000 - strong level, where there are large volumes to purchase. Most likely below 6000, we will not go or max with good rebound.
if you take into account your words, then we have already reached a certain minimum. To such a minimum, no one can be satisfied, put their money in Bitcoin at many greater prices. I would like to assume when the price of Bitcoin rises, but no forecasts today are invalid.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 01:44:06 PM
I believe that very soon we will see a good growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. Now we are at $ 7K, which is the level of break-even mining, that is, with such a course, ALL costs for equipment, electricity and cooling exceed the income from mining.
$ 6000 is a strong support level, at this level there is a local minimum, which was on February 6
$ 5000 - strong level, where there are large volumes to purchase. Most likely below 6000, we will not go or max with good rebound.
Activity: 72
March 30, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
I read some analysis today. Upcoming bitcoin has a very strong price adjustment. I think it will touch $ 11k mark.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 30, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
The last few months have been very aggravating and most especially hard for pwople in tge cryptocurrency world. The huge amount of price decreases has been something bitcoin had been suffering for the last few months and there is no knowing when the downward trend of this price decline will end. But rest-assured that bitcoin will somehow  recover.
Pages:
Jump to: