Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the market recover? - page 23. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 07:01:39 AM
The crypto verse is so unpredictable where you cannot say it will go up or down the next day. It is not easy to predict the market right now because the cryptocurrency trading is not stable and highly volatile. However, I think it's not long to wait. Maximum since the beginning of April, the crypto-currency market should revive and coins should start to grow in price.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 06:58:32 AM
Now is panic time in the holders lifes because nobody knows what market will do in closest future, me too in fear just exchanged my coins to fiat money already Cheesy            
Are real holders interested in the immediate prospects? I think such corrections as the last can not affect the mood of long-term investors. Some of them consider the current drop in prices as an opportunity to replenish their portfolio with cheap coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
Unpredictable momentum of altcoins prices and bitcoin. There are so many analysis and predictions about this matter but you know what,? Despite from all analysis and predictions most communities didn't believe for they always see and filled the loses. From hight to lower.
I partially agree with your thoughts now current market dump is looking like profit taking as well as high manipulation is happening . Its just like whales are dumping their coins to grab cheaper and even cheaper . Even small newsthey are dunmping massively to make fear among the small investors . Soon they will come back again .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 28, 2018, 06:40:18 AM
Recovery is definitely taking more time than expected, i personally think that market seems to be consolidating and accumulating at this time, and we can not be sure for how long this will last, i hope market will recover soon, i hate to see people selling in loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 28, 2018, 06:37:16 AM
Recently, this is the most frequently asked question. If most investors do not lose interest in the crypt, then I think that by the summer everything will be fine.
Activity: 350
March 27, 2018, 07:51:01 PM
Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
The market will recover starting June or July, I'm pretty sure of that. Below is a link wherein you will see the performance of Bitcoin and alts in the past years.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/price/

This can guide us in terms of trends or patterns as to whether we should hold or sell.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 07:39:31 PM
Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

I'm not sure, but in the opinion of investors, the market will probably stabilize and appreciate in June or July. From now until then the market will fluctuate slightly up but sometimes down. But investors accept that. Investment is lucky and risky. Maybe the wire is a chance to earn more money for those who are accumulating at low prices.
I often hear that in June or July, growth will begin. But before that, I also heard about the Chinese New Year
Activity: 238
March 27, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

I'm not sure, but in the opinion of investors, the market will probably stabilize and appreciate in June or July. From now until then the market will fluctuate slightly up but sometimes down. But investors accept that. Investment is lucky and risky. Maybe the wire is a chance to earn more money for those who are accumulating at low prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 03:41:41 PM
Ye, it was wrong to wait in this time. All is going to deep and deep dump, but after this summit we've seen some green. I'll better daytrade on something now.         
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 12:45:47 PM
I not think about profit anymore. Now i just want to get my money back. If it will recover i will sell all my coins thats for sure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 12:40:33 PM
There will be a time when the market is improving again. is now in the red zone and takes time to return to the red zone. likely not in the near future and can not be predicted easily. just need to be patient and wait. Use this opportunity to buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 12:34:42 PM
In Feb everyone was telling to just HODL and March would be month for recovery and so on .., yeah total horseshit.
All of these veterans only talk from their previous experience, which is totally useless from now on, because this is a brand new market now where HODLers get fucked-up, and it is not gonna be better any soon. Stop spreading false hopes.

Me is waiting for highest value of most important coins like Ethereum to the end of this year, if it won't i think i'd better just get out crypto and get some relax
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
March 26, 2018, 10:33:01 AM
i think no one can tell the answer, the market is unpredictable, but many people say the recover will happen on the year 2020 according to the passed experience, we should make preparation for this
Activity: 98
March 26, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
Looking forward to early summer Cool Growth will start
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
Now is panic time in the holders lifes because nobody knows what market will do in closest future, me too in fear just exchanged my coins to fiat money already Cheesy            
Activity: 336
March 25, 2018, 06:10:02 PM
Do not worry and do not be nervous, in the end of May the situation should be settled, in the very near future, before the New Year, the market is likely to return to its place.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 05:40:25 PM
just relax the market will come up, as long as bitcoin is concern is the internet Gold so i can never die.
Activity: 140
March 25, 2018, 05:36:22 PM
Clearly nobody recognizes what's in store, yet we as a whole that associated with the crypto world are living with confirmation that bitcoins will never bite the dust. As far as expectations giving at its cost, such a significant number of us are doing as such from how we have seen bitcoins value develop and drop in relatively comparable way from progressive years.
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

In crypto market, things do not go well, prices are very low. the market is constantly losing power. the market must renew itself as soon as possible.
Activity: 134
March 25, 2018, 04:16:41 PM
No body can give you a exact answer.This market is like a bubble.But hopefully it will recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: