Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the market recover? - page 25. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 05:45:08 PM
I wont be surprised if this current market trend continue till June, but the market will still continue to grow
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 05:43:35 PM
In Feb everyone was telling to just HODL and March would be month for recovery and so on .., yeah total horseshit.
All of these veterans only talk from their previous experience, which is totally useless from now on, because this is a brand new market now where HODLers get fucked-up, and it is not gonna be better any soon. Stop spreading false hopes.

It's not about time, it's about something occurs and volatility of coins increasing in many many times again, so if news will be good next time we may break barrier that stops bitcoin from going even more upper
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 12:46:31 PM
Bitcoin is unpredictable. No one can predict what will happen next and when will it happen. We can only assume based on what already happened and events that are happening in the present that may serve as a factor on the change that may happen in the market. They say that March would be the start of the recovery but March is almost over and we can only see a small improvement. I guess what we need is a kick. Something that will affect the market. A good news for example. Once a good thing happen, other good things may follow.
Activity: 132
March 24, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
I think the market should recover in July, and the encryption market is still pretty good in the long run. Believe that encryption can bring benefits to us.

Activity: 209
March 24, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
maybe take a long time to market recover. but the price right now more stable after few weeks crash. maybe the price getting down to much but this is normal maybe can going up again.  
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 11:59:56 AM
Well for me the crypto market recovery is not predictable because the things which we suspect to be the fault of the fall has been stabilized yet the market keeping on changing in value...
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 24, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
what are you worried about?
if you are a trader, then at this time you can buy. because all prices in the market dropped dramatically. the principle of trade is to buy cheaply, and resale when the price goes up. so now is the time to buy, and hold it until the price recovers.
Now it's a good time to buy altcoin before prices goes up, no need to worried about when will market price recover, just let them stay in your wallet and wait for surprised coming, no one know when market price start recover and don't trust them, believed yourself  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 11:57:41 AM
Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
what are you worried about?
if you are a trader, then at this time you can buy. because all prices in the market dropped dramatically. the principle of trade is to buy cheaply, and resale when the price goes up. so now is the time to buy, and hold it until the price recovers. and my prediction this year, prices will continue to fall.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
March 24, 2018, 11:55:51 AM
we dont know the market will recover , but seems the bitcoin price already stable at $8-9k usd.
market price is hard to predict , just trying buy low and sell high , buy when FUD come to some coin , then sell when the coin rise up and take profit.
i guess the market will recover in 1-3 month later , this just my opinion.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 11:53:16 AM
9000 usd is strong resistance line for now. if we close daily candles above the resistance we can say we started to recover.
If stays below the resistance we will fall more and more.
Activity: 35
March 24, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
we can't give an exact time for that. Because we can't predict what would be happen. As we speak, all we can only do is to monitor the market daily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
March 24, 2018, 11:46:24 AM
Unpredictable momentum of altcoins prices and bitcoin. There are so many analysis and predictions about this matter but you know what,? Despite from all analysis and predictions most communities didn't believe for they always see and filled the loses. From hight to lower.
March 24, 2018, 11:34:52 AM
Shall see in just a few months. The market is often low in winter, but there's growth in late spring-summer. Yes, the expected drop in the market is lower than it is now. We hope that the market will quickly align its positions
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
in my opinion, the market will recover not earlier than autumn. Now on this moment as we are seeing will on any calm! and trade special judging by around the not will!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
I think the crypto market in the future no one can predict, because many factors affect the development of the crypto market. I think the patience and tenacity of the key to investing and trading in crypto in order to raise and add coin.
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 08:15:06 AM
It is hard to predict when the market will recover but I am sure it won't last longer until it becomes good again
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 24, 2018, 07:24:01 AM
I expect the market to recover next month. There is already a positive dynamics for individual coins, it seems to me that the future will be even better
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 07:12:08 AM
That’s right everyone is in some panic & looking for a good come back of Bitcoin as well altcoins, but exactly no one can predict the exact time.

But right now Bitcoin going to correction because its went higher unaccepted, I think in coming months picture will clear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 24, 2018, 07:10:31 AM
Well for me I am predicting middle of the year, June - July but it will start recovering by April once trader resumes trading full time, FOMO will set in again
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
March 24, 2018, 07:09:35 AM
now is the time to study the technology behind overall blockchain. Nobody really knows about the future but we shall do the right thing inable to be a good investor.
Pages:
Jump to: