Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the market recover? - page 35. (Read 3995 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
I think by April the market will be stable on around 400m ~ 500m with some pump and dumps for some specific currencies (no mass increase) and on July we can see some healthy growth increase. But that's just my opinion based on few things but nothing confirmed or even close to being sure.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
I think news from the G20 summit, which will be held next week, will serve as an impetus for the recovery or fall of the market. I hope that the governments of developed countries will finally recognize cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 03:08:13 PM
This depends a lot on investor sentiment
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
March 18, 2018, 03:00:27 PM
Masses need to understand that the world has become a too crowded and therefore competitive place to play nice now.

Of course none of the mainstream institutions, banks, governments or multinational corporations that base their business on fiat are going to peacefully hand the throne over to cryptocurrencies...

Once people understand that conflict and strife are necessary elements of the crypto revolution, the explosive rallies will resume.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 01:58:35 PM
I hope to see the growth after the G-20 meeting, where cryptocurrencies will be discussed. I expect this will create more hype around the cryptocurrencies and the new interest from public will make them rise. But of course I just cling to every news that makes me feel optimistic. Though another part of me is ready to say good bye to this sphere...
Activity: 406
March 18, 2018, 12:27:56 PM
I've heard a lot of opinions about this, but it seems to me that no one will ever answer the question about the market. I expect that soon the market will start to grow, just at the moment it is not stable and negative news has affected it.
Negative news. Who know's, in this month we will have bad news about 'Google and Facebook Banning Cryptocurrency Ads' and this is big smash. We can't deny this. Most market trader reacting negative about this, and fall trend occur along side a week. We just need to stand and holding together, hopes everything will be better.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
March 18, 2018, 12:20:46 PM
Seriously speaking, no one can guess that. If someone is telling you when the markets will recover than he is full of shit. Always expect the unexpected when it comes to crypto markets. Mostly the market recovers when the bitcoin price stabilizes, but when thats going to happen, no one can predict.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 18, 2018, 12:18:33 PM
I've heard a lot of opinions about this, but it seems to me that no one will ever answer the question about the market. I expect that soon the market will start to grow, just at the moment it is not stable and negative news has affected it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 12:12:14 PM
Trends will continue to evolve and change, along will with the sophistication of technology, many will create many new and similiar coins to support future cryptoccurency careers and to always be assured of having promising result even though prices are currently declining.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
no one knows when this will happen. we can only expect the best
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
Nobody can say when will the market recover, my only advice you is just be patience. Patience is the best key when it comes to investing in altcoin or bitcoin. Let us wait until they will pump again, and I think it is only a sudden dump and the price will comeback. Don't panic selling because it is not helping the marketing of cryptocurrency rather let us grab the chance to buy more. Buying more is a wise choice and it will have a great price in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 18, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
Give it time folks. As long as you don't need to sell the money, there shouldn't be any problem. The market will recover soon
Activity: 336
March 18, 2018, 11:29:07 AM
The market is now at the bottom and I think that he will return to the previous heights for a certain time. I think it may take a few months ago to just wait
Activity: 308
March 18, 2018, 11:28:25 AM
No one can determined the behavior on how the crypto runs, as long as they were working on it I still focused on the positive thoughts. Patience is the best way today to avoid FUDs that will bring you into a bad intuitions. Maybe in the second quarter I'm hoping for the uptrends in Crypto.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
March 18, 2018, 11:25:45 AM
I do not have any idea why the market is like this. My friends are telling me that this happened before and just history repeats itself. But I cannot help myself to worry because I am losing so much money. But I have no choice but to wait and hold.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
March 18, 2018, 11:21:34 AM
The market will recover eventually, crypto is here to stay don't worry about that.  The problem is it just rose too fast.  Wait patiently for it to even it self out and things will be ok.
Activity: 363
March 18, 2018, 11:21:17 AM
Scenarios are very bad. Hope the market soon recover, I really feel fear  Cry
Activity: 490
March 18, 2018, 11:18:52 AM
If we are lucky and tomorrow the authorities of many countries, or more precisely 20 countries will agree, the prices for crypto-currencies will go up, but if they decide that regulation will be necessary and they plan to completely regulate this market, then I think that the time to leave
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
March 18, 2018, 11:16:06 AM
I think that no one can exactly answer this question. It would be desirable certainly that it was as soon as possible
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 11:11:47 AM
I think it will take a long time to recover, longer than most people think.
Although I am confident it will recover anyway, I am not so optimistic about its short to middle term performance.

Yes that's true ofcourse it will recover but for me I don't think it will take a long time especially right now that crypto has been really scattered a lot of news especially in social medias and we all know that there are many people waiting for the perfect entry in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: