Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the market recover? - page 38. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 04:13:33 AM
The market will recover soon, because cryptocurrency is not a useless thing that will be abandoned by peoples.
if cryptocurrency falling down, the correction of it's falling will be done in the future.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 16, 2018, 04:08:36 AM
Maybe after the G2O summit. Right now, the market are slowly recovering after the SEC hearing, but still unstable as it is still unknown if the discussions on cryptocurrency and regulation is positive in the upcoming G20. So let's wait until Mar 20 and see if Bitcoin prices will recover significantly from that point.
I do not think that after the G20 summit, the market may start moving up or down. But the official views of the countries from the G20 about the regulation of the cryptocurrencies are very interesting.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
March 16, 2018, 04:01:36 AM
Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
Good afternoon, I will try to answer your question, the problem of the fall of the market is that many countries are afraid to take crypto-currencies as a means of payment and any negative news has a significant effect on the rate of tokens, in my opinion, the market growth is expected by the end of spring
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 03:55:45 AM

we really can not predict 100% accurate. just speculate seeing from the growing market movement so far.
but, some experts say the month of April and so on the market will experience a pretty strong improvement. so, right now I just analyze and buy cheap altcoin
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
March 16, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?

the current situation is so bad for the development of crypto and bitcoin, from the start of the ban in some countries and the correction that occurred due to 2017 and now social media and google follow the ban. until crypto declines until we can see it now in the market.
but with these incidents, bitcoin and some other altcoins survive. I'm sure the end of this month everything will experience a pretty good improvement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 16, 2018, 03:48:36 AM
We will see this downtrend for several weeks, if you have psychological impact when see your portfolio in red. Leave your pc, notebook or mobile phone. Find something else to do, don't think about the price. See them in several weeks ahead.
Activity: 117
March 16, 2018, 03:48:17 AM
Maybe after the G2O summit. Right now, the market are slowly recovering after the SEC hearing, but still unstable as it is still unknown if the discussions on cryptocurrency and regulation is positive in the upcoming G20. So let's wait until Mar 20 and see if Bitcoin prices will recover significantly from that point.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
March 16, 2018, 03:46:13 AM
In my opinion, short-term doesn't look very good that is why I always recommend my friends to invest for long-term and believe in the blockchain tech.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 16, 2018, 03:41:38 AM
Bitcoin for now is still in decline, so I think the Bitcoin will reach 5 k - 6 k, then when arrived at this price, the market will rebound quickly, it will usher in a new bull market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 03:29:23 AM
I personally thinks every coin and alter coin will recover after mid of April. then there will be a good season for every crypto investor.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
March 16, 2018, 03:20:34 AM
It will take a lot of time to recover. What happened on January of this year really affects all of the market and all of us are still waiting for the stability. I'm hoping that everything went well for Q3 period.

We don't know the exact date but we know that market will recover after this huge FUD's in some countries and other issues like closing of cryptocurrency exchangers in china like okex, and binance, which will cause a huge price drop for all of the tokens that we are holding, so brace for impact and hold your coins a little bit longer.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 03:10:30 AM
The market will recover when crypto investors will understand that current roll down is just a reaction for Facebook and Google's Bear manipulation with a crypto.
Their target is to drop BTC lower than $5k and then to release it with some good news
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
March 16, 2018, 03:02:35 AM
There a lot of altcoins are appearing on recent months however, this is good for cryptocurrencies since the Market is Growing even more than ever. In a few months the recovery will be seen and the red days will be over.
Activity: 80
March 16, 2018, 02:31:49 AM
I think the market will recover early May, and it will get busy in Q3, Q4
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
March 16, 2018, 01:59:13 AM
As long as the Fuds do not end, the market is definitely going to collapse.
Even so, the only thing we should do is to be patient until the market moves back to normal.

This is one of the barriers we have to earn here in crypto currency. But it's also one of those opportunities that we should not waste because of this we can buy a discounted price
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 01:56:29 AM
This year so far has been a shakeout.  Depending on when you started getting involved in cryptocurrencies, you can either be seeing your profits diminish or be down quite a bit.  The market will recover eventually but when is the real question.  Hopefully it'll be soon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 01:56:00 AM
I think that it should start out growing like in a month; if it doesn't - whole crypto currency world may collapse and fall to the initial prices...

Probably, it will happen even later a bit. I was waiting for spring and thought that this period would change something on the market, but I do not see any serious changes. Suppose, we have to wait for it for several months more.
As there are doubts in the market that do not make the market demand rise significantly, maybe need a manipulation so that the market becomes crowded again and make the demand grow. it may take a little longer to wait for the price to recover, many people believe in the middle of the year until the end of the year the market will be crowded and prices rise, can we wait patiently?
Activity: 148
The stock photography revolution
March 16, 2018, 01:51:34 AM
Too many new coins have appeared in recent months - this frightens off investors and thereby reduces the demand for bitcoins necessary to purchase these coins. We need an analogue of "merit" to limit the devaluation of the industry.
Activity: 25
March 16, 2018, 01:39:07 AM
IT has been a long bear run since past 3-4 months and things don't seem to move. The moment it moves some FUD or bad news take the positive sentiment away. Like recently the google news, then some Allianz says it will be dead...till the time these people stop focusing and giving such statements...we need to wait

Can be months as regulations coming in lot of countries, banks not supporting crypto (as they see it a threat)
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 01:34:44 AM
I am waiting for may to see market recovering. But maybe it can be happen in april..
Pages:
Jump to: