Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the market turn and start growing again? - page 21. (Read 2032 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Many people write about some crypto spring, I think from March 1 we will see a certain boost of crypt Roll Eyes

Well we cannot know when is that time that the market correction will happen but I am so sure that it will rise again that the bloody market will turn to green. There are lot of guess and speculations, and that increase is what i am waiting for. I am just so excited for my wallet to be full again.
HOPE only thing we have right now! Price is going to increase again and people will get a lot of profit. Right now some expert investors said that price of bitcoin will be nearly 20k this month and I think it is very good improvement, in market price of bitcoin increase when bitcoin comes to high demand so if now we will invest and wait for long time we will see the price at peak as investment makes the price high more and more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
As soon as everyone starts shouting about the lowly in one voice and the collapse of the exchanges, then the market will unfold. This will say that those who used to shop earlier started selling the crypt. At this time, large players will buy crypto currency from nervous people, and when bought up, news agencies and TV will begin to generate a positive background for crypto-instruments. A new rally will begin without those who left the concert.
I think it is now starting to recover. But ofcourse it won't be in an instant given that the crash lately is continuous and Bitcoin and other cryptos are naturally volatile. We should focus now on investing and holding. A crypto is more profitable when it is from a crash and as its market value is starting to rise. Avoid selling to keep the increase going and so that the price of it in the market will continue rising.
There is no doubt in it that the digital market is improving once more. As expected from this fluctuating market, after the dip comes the boom. We will be entering into the surging movement soon. However, this dip is a scary one and majority of investors really got worried about their money except few ones who truly understand the way of crypto currencies. IMO, dips are equally important because they provide everyone with the opportunity to buy coins at low rates,
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i guess no one will know about it because the future of any cryptocurrencies are not predictable i mean there are so many chances that crypto coin or tokens will get increase in just a matter of time. i guess this year will be very big impact.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
bitcoin is growing back again, u should less belive those alarmist which believe to every pieces of news from china, all btc falls happends in case of new laws in china, they making us panicing so we selling our crypto, and they buying it when cost nothing, like not so long time ago when btc fall from 15k$ to 6k$
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Many people write about some crypto spring, I think from March 1 we will see a certain boost of crypt Roll Eyes

Well we cannot know when is that time that the market correction will happen but I am so sure that it will rise again that the bloody market will turn to green. There are lot of guess and speculations, and that increase is what i am waiting for. I am just so excited for my wallet to be full again.
The turn for the market is now happening and we are now entering the stage where the market is getting more market cap again and the cryptocurrencies are now growing and one of that is bitcoin and we are seeing that it is aiming for the price of $10,000 and i hope that it will stabilize at that price and continue to grow again over the time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose

Activity: 350
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
nobody could ever tell that because bitcoin is decentralized. just remember to take every opportunity that will come along the way like buying coins when the market is so low that bitcoin is so close to crashing and collapsing. but it still depends on you of course.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I think the market will be booming again after 2-3 months. The time to recover a big fall is pretty lengthy. Traders would have to restock and invest again.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Imo the U-turn started a week ago. It's happening. Slowly, but it's happening. With today's pace I won't be surprised to see $20k+ in two months from now.
Actually we don't need faster pace of growing. It's good to have two more months of low price because thus we can collect more coins with the same effort.

Agreed. Slow and steady price growth is good always, Bitcoin have started its bullish run now. I guess within this year end Bitcoin would reach at least $50000. People again say it's a bubble but it's real who knows cryptocurrency well. Let's wait and see where it reaches.

I've seen quite a few similar predictions here apart from my own. Cameron Winklevoss told CNBC recently that Bitcoin is still very under-appreciated and that it has the potential to reach $320,000 at some point. Imo this can take from 5 to 10 years to happen, but maybe I'm wrong thinking it will take this long, because sometimes things change very quickly in the modern world.

Let's forget about $320k for now and let's think of what can really happen to Bitcoin price this year. Yes, $50,000 can be reached by the end of 2018 and we can call it a reasonable price taking into account the growing popularity of Bitcoin. But if Bitcoin will reach $100k+, then we are doomed to see a steep decline afterwards.
Activity: 196
With lack conceivable of time. Market down in light of the fact that the cost of Bitcoin. All other altcoin relies upon bitcoin. Presently cost is expanding gradually and ideally it will develop. Try not to be freeze about the cost. You can tight hold your coin. You will be productive on the off chance that you do this.
Activity: 196
Nobody truly knows. Very few here at any rate. We have been in positively trending market for two or three months now. It has not been that since a long time ago the market has been sliding. I can check whether being like this for the greater part of this current month in any event took after by some sideways activity. After that presumably bitcoin will begin another bull rushed to another unequaled high. In any case, that is only my figure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I guess it has already completed, I mean the turn
so after 6k we had, we have now more then 10k already which is steady and nice 65% growth..
and I think this is just a beginning

Activity: 66
Nobody truly knows. Very few here at any rate. We have been in positively trending market for two or three months now. It has not been that since a long time ago the market has been sliding. I can check whether being like this for the greater part of this current month in any event took after by some sideways activity. After that presumably bitcoin will begin another bull rushed to another unequaled high. In any case, that is only my figure.
Activity: 66
With lack conceivable of time. Market down in light of the fact that the cost of Bitcoin. All other altcoin relies upon bitcoin. Presently cost is expanding gradually and ideally it will develop. Try not to be freeze about the cost. You can tight hold your coin. You will be productive on the off chance that you do this.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
Trust in bitcoin.I hope the falling is over in 6k and that make a strong support level and bitcoin started to bounce back again. Now pump time for bitcoin. The much good news is incoming about bitcoin day by day, so I hope bitcoin will hit $25k within this year.

Yes,I think the market right now is in recovery process already,seeing bitcoin starting to take a hype and hopefully by next week everything will be set back to its original price.I know this is too early to say that,but having seen bitcoin struggling hard in the past days would also mean bitcoin deserves a break.And that break will eventually make it to skyrocket again.

Slowly it is recovering check today again the marketing falling down. I think step by step it will recover. now the BTC price is going to stable at $8k and next it will cross $10k. But going back to original price it required sometimes in just one week it is not possible.
The prices are going to rise very soon. The popularity is increasing day by day, we don’t see any social media forum where it is not being discussed at a given time. Governments are looking into the matter of bitcoin, companies are accepting it for their benefits. All these signs are an indication that it is going to rise again in the world of crytocurriencies.

We just have to give it a little time and then I’m sure the bitcoin will be seen all over the world. Once it will start rising it is going to break its previous records also.
Activity: 226
a lot of people are feeling panicky because of the collapsed market conditions, but now they are starting to get cheerful again. with the current price, this will surely 🚀🚀🚀ke month because bitcoin experts have predicted, that this year the price will reach 500k-800k hopefully this be a good year.
Well I see that the market today is really start moving and rising up i believe that we just need to wait for a few moments in waiting because the price is really rising up maybe the market will really recover soon or maybe with in this day.I think it is all because of the past huge dump that is why maybe the huge pump strikes.
Activity: 182
a lot of people are feeling panicky because of the collapsed market conditions, but now they are starting to get cheerful again. with the current price, this will surely 🚀🚀🚀ke month because bitcoin experts have predicted, that this year the price will reach 500k-800k hopefully this be a good year.
Activity: 294
We never tell when is the time will Bitcoin value rise again.As of now BTC is still in a low price.We just patiently wait until the price will rise again and everybody would happy and excited for that to come.

Bitcoin as of today is slowly gaining back its value. Hopefully this will continue to climb up like the previous highest value. We never know when because it is uncontrollable, we need to just hold and relax and wait for that moment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
We never tell when is the time will Bitcoin value rise again.As of now BTC is still in a low price.We just patiently wait until the price will rise again and everybody would happy and excited for that to come.
Pages:
Jump to: