Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the market turn and start growing again? - page 23. (Read 2032 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As soon as everyone starts shouting about the lowly in one voice and the collapse of the exchanges, then the market will unfold. This will say that those who used to shop earlier started selling the crypt. At this time, large players will buy crypto currency from nervous people, and when bought up, news agencies and TV will begin to generate a positive background for crypto-instruments. A new rally will begin without those who left the concert.
I think it is now starting to recover. But ofcourse it won't be in an instant given that the crash lately is continuous and Bitcoin and other cryptos are naturally volatile. We should focus now on investing and holding. A crypto is more profitable when it is from a crash and as its market value is starting to rise. Avoid selling to keep the increase going and so that the price of it in the market will continue rising.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
Nobody knows when it will start growing again. But I have a feeling this coming month will be the start of growing again and continuous bubble till the end of the year. Just a hunch.
Yes , we dont know when it will start growing again ,all things is unpredictable ,we all know that bitcoin is volatile which in only a few days or months it may happen and it will rapidly increase the value ,just wait the time and always be patience .
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
No one really knows. Not many here anyway. We have been in bull market for a couple of months now. It has not been that long since the market has been sliding. I can see if being this way for most of this month at the very least followed by some sideways action. After that probably bitcoin will start a new bull run to a new all time high. But that is just my guess.
Indeed, no one knows what will happen and I think all we can do is to go with the flow. Cryptoworld is very unpredictable there will be only a low probability that your speculation will happen. Today, all we can do is to buy and hold since bitcoin is in cheap price, don't ever panic because it will lead to youe loss. There's only one thing I am sure, bitcoin will rise up again and will become tremendous.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Most of the cryptos are consolidating and some alts actually gained against bitcoin—this all happened amidst the FUD. Which leads me to believe it to be a good sign; we only need another good news until the bull gets loose.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
As soon as everyone starts shouting about the lowly in one voice and the collapse of the exchanges, then the market will unfold. This will say that those who used to shop earlier started selling the crypt. At this time, large players will buy crypto currency from nervous people, and when bought up, news agencies and TV will begin to generate a positive background for crypto-instruments. A new rally will begin without those who left the concert.
Yes, you wrote it correctly. Even the decline in prices depends on the upcoming Chinese New Year. Do not need to panic and sell cheap, price increases will be!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Nobody knows when it will start growing again. But I have a feeling this coming month will be the start of growing again and continuous bubble till the end of the year. Just a hunch.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
It is now starting to recover. Cryptos are now marked as green in the market which is a good thing including Bitcoin. Hopefully this will be the start and it will then be able to recover from the continuous crash lately. Holding at this moment will be the best thing to do as well as investing. Selling will just contribute to the crash so we should avoid it.
Activity: 252
Well said its like when they sell because they are panicking and nervous or doubt they will soon regret with what they do. When the market goes up I think they soon buy back again but already lose.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
We cannot predict when, but good thing to know that many people who keep believing on the brighter side of cryptocurrency, lets enjoy the bounty effects to our lives..

Definitely, we cannot predict what will gonna happen even the experts on this job have no idea when is goona be growing again. Well, all we have to do is to let it happen what will be since we already part on this community. Also, as time goes by the crypto currency become grower and I believe some of it have a good value on the future which will depends on the ICO they had joined.
Activity: 336
We keep on saying this all the time, but still at the end, most of us will go on and withdraw. I don’t mind them, I will.just be looking out for when these big whales will start investing their huge amount of money that will speedily raise the price again, and they will make profit while you all that are panicking will end up missing the opportunities. I won’t be surprised when  they will start saying that Bitcoin is making only the rich guys more rich and making the poor even poorer, while they are the ones doing it to themselves. 

I never really understood too much the logic of complaining that whales pump the price and then crash the market. If you know they do that then allow them to do all the work for you and profit off of it. Buy the low, sell the high. It's not ingenious.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
The BTC market has started a U-turn to an uptrend since the CFTC hearing. We might be able to see another breach to $10k within this month. Good news are being spread now instead of FUDs and the development of Lightning Network is nearing its implementation within the next few months. The interest in bitcoin is growing again, check the google trend in bitcoin search.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

As I see it the market has done the first steps to start its growth. The faster speed of its run will be seen only after this spring (to my mind). I hope very much that we will earn a bit when it happens.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
as soon as a lot of positive news will come from different origins, people start to invest in crypto again. And the market will return to bullish. We just need to wait....
Yeah I agree, we need to be positive the price now is much better than $6k. Hoping that the price will not be affected in Chinese New year. Hold and wait we will see a new bull run that will push the price to $10k. Be patient.
Activity: 196
We cannot predict when, but good thing to know that many people who keep believing on the brighter side of cryptocurrency, lets enjoy the bounty effects to our lives..
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
We keep on saying this all the time, but still at the end, most of us will go on and withdraw. I don’t mind them, I will.just be looking out for when these big whales will start investing their huge amount of money that will speedily raise the price again, and they will make profit while you all that are panicking will end up missing the opportunities. I won’t be surprised when  they will start saying that Bitcoin is making only the rich guys more rich and making the poor even poorer, while they are the ones doing it to themselves. 
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Bitcoin could possibly start to climb back after the FUD, and price manipulations. The other events to look out for are, Valentines and the Chinese New Year. After that we'll get to the real thing by then.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
There are many factors that makes the market bullish. The ones I know are the news about bitcoin (in the positive side), the whales controlling the market, the growing demand since the price is in low and due to the news. Other than that I'm currently not aware so please enlighten me if I miss some.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
No one really knows or can predict when will the market start to grow again. But we all know that anytime it will grow, there's no definite date and time for this lets just wait and be hopeful that anytime soon it will back to its high price. Lets just continue to work hard and be positive that people also continue to support bitcoin and stay strong despite the fall of its value. As soon as it will back to the market many of bitcoin users are being benefited and be happy of what they gain out of their patience in waiting.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Talking about the market price of bitcoin, it is normally done everytime that price grew up, but about on the question above, maybe your looking the price as what happened before, that the price level goes up to $20,000 it was happened last december 2017. Many people likes on that price level, but we cannot determine the exact time and day on which the price of bitcoin will growing up again. All we can do are looking forward for a good timing to avoid capital losses.
Activity: 378
The crypto market is very good and it is true that some time a fall occur in the market and sometime rise comes and then the crypto lovers feel very happy when the prices goes up it is true and foretasted by many analyst that the market will turn growing again as soon as possible. The bitcoin price is normally rising again and the people are increasing in the bitcoin community So we will see the next high price in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: