Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the vaccination end? - page 10. (Read 1360 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
May 04, 2021, 02:52:28 AM
The problem we have with the vaccination is that we don't know how long the immunity is going to last. There are two issues, first the immunity could stop after 1 or 2 years and we would need to get a new vaccine. The second issue would be that there will be mutations on the future that are immune to the vaccine. It is hard to give probabilities to these events.

I have read it many times before that the immunity the vax provides only lasts 6 months at best. Not a year or two. They want everybody to get vaccinated every 6 months, forever. This is not like the flu-shots which only the elderly people get after a certain age. They want this for everybody, forever.

Obviously, it is not going to happen.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
May 04, 2021, 02:46:55 AM
Since Covid is a global pandemic, I am curious to know if it is in the plan to vaccinate everyone in the world? Do you think it is even possible to vaccinate everyone in the world? If not, why then have they started something they will not finish? Is this not just another way to put a pipe from the countries economy to the pocket of our politicians?

The problem we have with the vaccination is that we don't know how long the immunity is going to last. There are two issues, first the immunity could stop after 1 or 2 years and we would need to get a new vaccine. The second issue would be that there will be mutations on the future that are immune to the vaccine. It is hard to give probabilities to these events.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
May 04, 2021, 02:46:13 AM
According to Bill Gates, when everybody in the world gets the vax.

“You don’t have a choice… You don't get to say... Normalcy only returns when we largely vaccinate the entire population.”  --Bill Gates

By the way Bill and Melinda had a divorce recently. Only few hours ago.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 635
May 04, 2021, 02:28:03 AM
Do you think it is even possible to vaccinate everyone in the world?
I think it's possible ... if every country vaccinates its citizens it is definitely possible. But it is also the case here that the economic condition of some countries is not such that they can vaccinate their entire population.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
May 02, 2021, 06:59:36 PM
When will the vaccination end?

When the Kraken rises and Biden is ousted - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-kraken-rises-meaning-the-2020-election-fraud-is-being-corrected-5334747.

Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 02, 2021, 06:46:46 AM
Since Covid is a global pandemic, I am curious to know if it is in the plan to vaccinate everyone in the world? Do you think it is even possible to vaccinate everyone in the world? If not, why then have they started something they will not finish? Is this not just another way to put a pipe from the countries economy to the pocket of our politicians?

It is possible to vaccinate everyone in the world but with regards to time frame, it will take a year or two before it happen.

But answering the second, though my answer is its possible, lets try it.
If it is not possible, then the people in charge are to be pursued for their negligence in information.

Before the start of the vaccination, there is announcement of plans to be conducted so it is known to all what is the plan, and what to be expected
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
April 30, 2021, 04:36:03 PM

I think, it will take time before majority of the world population will be vaccinated. I don't think the vaccination will end anytime sooner, even with the vaccines, we still hear new cases of the virus everyday. The first dose of the vaccination has ended in some country, while some other county have not started the vaccination process for example Nigeria. It can even take years, to get the whole world vaccinated, which is the target.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
April 30, 2021, 01:43:20 PM
Op, I think you will have to read and use your common sense more. Obviously, the main goal is to get everyone vaccinated as soon as possible. But the problem with this is that we do not have enough resources to do everything as fast as lightning. Which is why countries who have the capabilities to create vaccines try their best to soeed things up in vaccinating their citizens first so they can proceed on a wide scale vaccine distribution all throughout needing countries. Some even send out vaccines already despite not being able to fully vaccinate all the citizens in their country yet. So let us not add up to the problems more by spreading negativity. Instead, let us spread positivity and encouragement to everyone to make things lighter specially for the people who are infected and are suffering from covid-19.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
April 30, 2021, 12:16:09 PM
Since Covid is a global pandemic, I am curious to know if it is in the plan to vaccinate everyone in the world?
what I know(at least what I think I know) is the plan is to vaccinate as many people as possible. would it be able to vaccinate everyone? most likely not.

Do you think it is even possible to vaccinate everyone in the world? If not, why then have they started something they will not finish?
giving the majority of the population the needed immunity to repel the virus is far better than not having the immunity from it.

Is this not just another way to put a pipe from the countries economy to the pocket of our politicians?
not gonna say it is but from what I am seeing in my country a lot of government officials(LGU's=local government unit) are taking advantage of the help being given to the poor such as financial needs(especially this), foods, medicine, etc... and putting some(maybe more) of it on their own pocket or their relatives leaving a lot of poor families starving and risking their health just to get food for their families. I am sure politicians in my country do this too but on a much larger scale.
Actually financial bills is not the problem from my direction of comprehension towards government, what is really the problem is how important the vaccine will help to stop the increment of circulation of the covid19, looking forward from government it's their responsibility to carry functional concern to ensure everyone is admitted to the vaccine to avoid more spread of the virus.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
April 30, 2021, 12:10:12 PM
It will never end, because the virus is smarter than the pharma companies. What we will end up with is healthy unvaccinated people, and pharma dependent  vaxxers.
They know they are onto a good thing, and the latest idea is to vaccinate all domestic cats to stop the spread of infection.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
April 30, 2021, 10:28:05 AM
Since Covid is a global pandemic, I am curious to know if it is in the plan to vaccinate everyone in the world?
what I know(at least what I think I know) is the plan is to vaccinate as many people as possible. would it be able to vaccinate everyone? most likely not.

Do you think it is even possible to vaccinate everyone in the world? If not, why then have they started something they will not finish?
giving the majority of the population the needed immunity to repel the virus is far better than not having the immunity from it.

Is this not just another way to put a pipe from the countries economy to the pocket of our politicians?
not gonna say it is but from what I am seeing in my country a lot of government officials(LGU's=local government unit) are taking advantage of the help being given to the poor such as financial needs(especially this), foods, medicine, etc... and putting some(maybe more) of it on their own pocket or their relatives leaving a lot of poor families starving and risking their health just to get food for their families. I am sure politicians in my country do this too but on a much larger scale.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
April 30, 2021, 06:14:55 AM
Some vaccine (especially *cough* Chinese vaccine) has a low efficacy rate, so even if every person gets vaccinated, the virus still can infect some of them. Also, because of the mutation and stuff, this thing is getting more complicated. So, the vaccination end when the government stops controlling people's health and lets people choose what's best for themselves.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
April 30, 2021, 06:01:05 AM

See to be sincere via this subject everybody across the country deserved to be vaccinated, in this form no one is exempted for contamination of the virus, so that is the reason everybody have to take adequate treatment of so called corona virus vaccine, really these affects all the countries in the world so it's a world or global challenges to an average person in the world through the environment he or she resides.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
April 30, 2021, 03:47:02 AM
I thought this was a disease that would stay with us like the flu, but recently I have seen talk of possible eradication.

Eradication would be fantastic. I suppose a key issue here is how quickly the virus mutates. In order for eradication to work, the vaccines will have to keep on top of the new variants... this could be quite a task given how widespread the virus is around the world. But either way, whether it stays with us and is controlled by annual shots like flu, or whether it is eradicated entirely... we are in a much better position than we were this time last year. It is important now to ensure that the rich countries let poorer countries have access to the limited vaccine supplies.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
April 30, 2021, 01:51:01 AM

It is certainly possible to vaccinate everyone in this world but what is happening right now is, each country gives priority to their own citizens so vaccine producers and well developed nations can vaccinated their entire population then only the rest of the world will get the vaccination but do you think that vaccination is actually works and its the actual solution to the covid 19 and new strains?

It's what government does, they take care of their own people first before helping the other. India was in need of Vaccines and Oxygen. Although India had been producing vaccines, they just can't supply everyone in a short period of time and there's a big problem too because the virus is also evolving which you can get covid over again because of the new variant. Some people don't wanna get vaccinates too, they don't trust vaccines but this is another story. 
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 30, 2021, 01:40:32 AM

It is certainly possible to vaccinate everyone in this world but what is happening right now is, each country gives priority to their own citizens so vaccine producers and well developed nations can vaccinated their entire population then only the rest of the world will get the vaccination but do you think that vaccination is actually works and its the actual solution to the covid 19 and new strains?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
April 30, 2021, 01:10:51 AM
No one are going to be ready to tell when the vaccine will end because the second dose is starting anew after the primary dose is completed. the govt has decided to require an eight week break for the second dose of vaccine after the primary dose and therefore the second dose should start on April 8 within the case of vaccination the plan was to bring a complete of 30 million doses of vaccine within six months. Many countries have stopped vaccinating but are getting to renew therefore it's important to stop the virus without fear about its survival.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
April 29, 2021, 11:19:42 PM
Don't you see the news? Of course there is a plan to vaccinate everyone. Another thing is that it is achieved, but there is talk of herd immunity from 70 vaccinated. I thought this was a disease that would stay with us like the flu, but recently I have seen talk of possible eradication.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
April 29, 2021, 09:42:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: