Pages:
Author

Topic: When will this bitcoin will go down? - page 7. (Read 19058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 12, 2016, 05:08:30 AM
Well I don't think it will go down that soon.
You better just need to wait some couple of month that it can go down.
Bitcoin is stable above 400 dollars so yeah we will see.

There are no chances for bitcoin prices to go down in complete 2016. The pre and post halving effects will trigger a year long price appreciations.

You must be right. Because with the recent bitcoin prices are more stronger and keep on going in upward direction.
So, the upcoming halving must be a prime reason for this recent price up surge. So, the waves of this halving will not fade away very quickly and there are no chances for fall down of bitcoin price in near future.

And besides bitcoin price before going to the current price range today really builds resistance around it's landed floors slowly so I say bitcoin is really strong now at the current price.

Still I am looking for lower prices to buy around $400 levels. Because sometimes a bitcoin whale may find current price levels far enough for his hoarding to cash out. This kind of situations are very much rare. But keeping eye may help sometimes out of luck.

There is no meaning to expect the lowers prices to buy bitcoin. Because after your buying, if prices continues to follow it will be a loss for your investments. And it is not fair, only up to our buying point we are usually expecting fall down of bitcoin prices.
In my opinion any price is good price to buy bitcoin.

Yup you can buy bitcoin any day you want I think with trading you earn a quite a lot of money.
Waiting is also nice to see dropping and buying it, but it will just take some time.

Just better to buy some now and just wait for a couple of month that bitcoin increase.

The safest way is to go with the charts, you should know what you are doing when it comes to trading...
There are levels that need to be watched if you are to buy lower, else if you think the market is stable, which it is ATM, then I guess you should just get into it and grab the opportunity, as halving is very near... Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 12, 2016, 04:46:43 AM

There are no chances for bitcoin prices to go down in complete 2016. The pre and post halving effects will trigger a year long price appreciations.

You must be right. Because with the recent bitcoin prices are more stronger and keep on going in upward direction.
So, the upcoming halving must be a prime reason for this recent price up surge. So, the waves of this halving will not fade away very quickly and there are no chances for fall down of bitcoin price in near future.

And besides bitcoin price before going to the current price range today really builds resistance around it's landed floors slowly so I say bitcoin is really strong now at the current price.

Still I am looking for lower prices to buy around $400 levels. Because sometimes a bitcoin whale may find current price levels far enough for his hoarding to cash out. This kind of situations are very much rare. But keeping eye may help sometimes out of luck.

There is no meaning to expect the lowers prices to buy bitcoin. Because after your buying, if prices continues to follow it will be a loss for your investments. And it is not fair, only up to our buying point we are usually expecting fall down of bitcoin prices.

Yup you can buy bitcoin any day you want I think with trading you earn a quite a lot of money.
Waiting is also nice to see dropping and buying it, but it will just take some time.

Just better to buy some now and just wait for a couple of month that bitcoin increase.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
January 12, 2016, 04:37:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
January 12, 2016, 04:34:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
January 12, 2016, 04:29:00 AM

When we look at the recent sustaining behaviors of bitcoin price movements, we can never think about falling prices. Because these stable prices will launch it to any new heights. From the beginning of 2016, bitcoin prices are looking so strong with the support world economic news.

Yes, other than the daily trading fluctuations, we cannot expect big price fall for bitcoin prices nowadays. Because all the events and users supporting for bitcoin to go higher prices.
The recent stock market crash down around the globe also supports alternative investments like bitcoin prices to climb up.
Activity: 476
January 12, 2016, 04:15:28 AM

When we look at the recent sustaining behaviors of bitcoin price movements, we can never think about falling prices. Because these stable prices will launch it to any new heights. From the beginning of 2016, bitcoin prices are looking so strong with the support world economic news.

Yeah it is looking very promising I am just guessing that before halving we will reach 500 dollars.
If 500 dollar will be stable price I think after the halving we will see a high potential.

Lets just hope that it will happen than we can sell it in peace.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 12, 2016, 04:12:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 11, 2016, 10:55:29 AM

Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
January 08, 2016, 03:54:12 PM

Activity: 998
Merit: 504
January 07, 2016, 03:27:12 PM

Activity: 350
January 07, 2016, 06:35:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 07, 2016, 05:51:21 AM
Giving exact date or month can be wrong. But IMHO , BTC price can decrease when a big bug found on software or most of the developers quit their job (or die in a plane accident ) So, its very tiny probability but still possible Wink

When a big bug is found in the Bitcoin technology, the price will go down dramatically.
When a developer dies, the price will be little affected.

If any bug is found within bitcoin codings, it will be immediately fixed the new version of bitcoin software will be released.
Bitcoin ecosystem is not at all dependent on a single developer or a single team. So, there are no chances for price fall down on for these two reasons.
Activity: 336
January 07, 2016, 05:45:59 AM
Giving exact date or month can be wrong. But IMHO , BTC price can decrease when a big bug found on software or most of the developers quit their job (or die in a plane accident ) So, its very tiny probability but still possible Wink

When a big bug is found in the Bitcoin technology, the price will go down dramatically.
When a developer dies, the price will be little affected.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 07, 2016, 05:44:08 AM

Yes that has really a tiny probability because after all that is unrealistic to happen.

Big bug? = Whew...

Developers = All developers will ride in the airplane. I wonder if a single airplane can accomodate all bitcoin developers throughout the world.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 07, 2016, 05:42:42 AM
hmm why would you expect bitcoin down? I just always hope that bitcoin will continue and always rise.

Some people are expecting bitcoin prices to go down to make their buying of big amounts of bitcoins.
And some traders who are all wanted to average their higher price of bitcoin also expecting bitcoin price falls.

But we are having halving in few months, so there are no chances for considerable price fall.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 07, 2016, 05:31:22 AM
hmm why would you expect bitcoin down? I just always hope that bitcoin will continue and always rise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 07, 2016, 05:09:09 AM
From what i see now the price is going up again.
We see the price going slowing, but the direction is clear.. UP.
legendary
Activity: 896
January 06, 2016, 05:28:11 PM

if there was a bug or backdoor somewhere in the bitcoin code, then it would have been found and executed already. it's solid and will stay solid for plenty of more years.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
January 06, 2016, 04:50:02 PM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
January 06, 2016, 05:51:58 AM
I mean , i really want to invest in this , but the price is too much high, do they go down? In what month?
i dont think its going to go down anytime soon. the halfing is also gonna happen next year and thats just gonna drive the price up even more. id say look at the price price as the lowest and invest in now.

I agree, get in now while you still can...

I remember people saying $10 was too expensive before it went to  $250.....you don't want to be them when that happens this year....
Pages:
Jump to: