Pages:
Author

Topic: When will you finally buy - page 2. (Read 679 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
March 14, 2024, 07:59:05 PM
Do not blame anyone who has heard of Bitcoin but never invested in it. Loud and clear, Bitcoin is not for everybody but can accommodate anybody.
You don't just have to give all business opportunities trial, sometimes just pay deaf ears and pass by in as much you don't have interest in it but if you do but only that you do not have the investment knowledge, then go seek for it and don't hesitate to get on it because time lost can never be recovered although opportunity lost today could be replaced in time but based on luckiness and how much we strives

I just feel that investing on the Bitcoin was not a calling for Jeff otherwise his excuses are irrelevant and he would keep posting Mike that he would buy sooner and later.
There is no just passion for Jeff about that Bitcoin investments and I don't blame him in anyways in as much he has sources of income for Bitcoin is not the only option for source of income.
Let us be guided so that we don't keep to persuade people to involve into what they are not interested about.
Let’s be realistic here. Bitcoin is not the key to solve poverty but it can be a great aid for our daily survival. But not everyone gets attracted to bitcoin, simply because of how the government is against on it, and how volatility might threaten profitability. We don’t need to let other people take some risks with bitcoin when we all know there’s always other ways to gain income even without getting involved with bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
March 14, 2024, 07:22:04 PM
It was pretty normal back in the day to see Bitcoin as some kind of ponzi scheme i mean it was onviously a new thing and there was no proof of profot on it your not really sure if the technology even work at that time, so investors that time are really just risk takers for sure putting that money and believing on Bitcoin.

Most of us are going to be doubtful for sure that we cant really blame them because if you doesnt know what is Bitcoin that is probably what your going to think about it, because there are bunch of news that connect to Bitcoin especially illegal one connect to Bitcoin like blackmarket etc.

We were just lucky wnough since we are able to know and have that knowledge about Bitcoin allowing us to believed on it, they surely doesnt know Bitcoin unless they are going to do it themself make some research discover it.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
March 14, 2024, 06:59:38 PM
Someone once said that there's no best time to buy bitcoin, today is as good as any other. If someone doesn't want to do it for various reasons, maybe it's not for them.
When people debate this with me, I tell them that there's so many things in this world and we can't all own every single one of them. Some of us like to ride a bike, but others will choose a motorcycle. Some will prefer a car and will never own both a bicycle and a motorcycle and there are people who don't have any of these and walk or use public transport.
Couldn't force yourself to buy bitcoin for years? Just quit it and buy something that suits you.
Let people chose the fate of their own future. Who knows, they can be more profitable with other investment far from bitcoin, as bitcoin is not the only valuable investment in the whole world. However, my point is people should know when to see potential investments and when to avoid such investments that depreciate in value with time. If they procrastinate bitcoin investments, most probably they have future plans on it or they just don’t want to get engage with bitcoin from the very beginning.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
March 14, 2024, 06:20:35 PM
If you can not buy in quantity you get much profit. And that is why am not motivated to to buy now because the money is not much and if I can buy 0.5 worth of bitcoin then it will be more preferable that investing small amount of money won't actually yield the kind of profit i want and that is why I am taking my time when it comes to investment. And there a lot of things that people lack they do not calculate how they want to invest all they do is to have in mind without thinking anything through or even having target.
I can not invest if I don't have target and luke I said the least I can invest is 0.5 upward. So that my profit will be large.  If the price goes up accumulation is not interesting anymore. And my strategy is something I know will work for me. And those that have the resources to invest and did not invest they will definitely be full of regret am sure of that. When people are busy making money you kept your money trying to keep it safe, instead of investing.

I can't force you to change your decision but of I try convincing you and I doesn't work then I'll leave you to make the decision you want. Your target of accumulating half a BTC is a great one and indeed it will yield you lots of profit in time coming, but I waiting for the money to get to exactly 0.5 BTC is not a good idea. I understand that you want to invest using lump sum, but when your target money is not yet complete you could just divert to using DCA until you get your complete 0.5btc. the reason for this is for the purpose of not missing out on every profit that might be on the way before your target amount for investment is complete. Of you use DCA, you'll probably get some profits along the way before your 0.5btc is ready for investment. But if you keep procrastinating, you should keep in mind that problems don't end, anything can happen at any time that will promp you to use from you savings for investment to solve something else. besides inflation in traditional fiat currencies is one of the reason why Bitcoin investment stands as the best place to keep our funds.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
March 14, 2024, 05:30:07 PM
Someone once said that there's no best time to buy bitcoin, today is as good as any other. If someone doesn't want to do it for various reasons, maybe it's not for them.
When people debate this with me, I tell them that there's so many things in this world and we can't all own every single one of them. Some of us like to ride a bike, but others will choose a motorcycle. Some will prefer a car and will never own both a bicycle and a motorcycle and there are people who don't have any of these and walk or use public transport.
Couldn't force yourself to buy bitcoin for years? Just quit it and buy something that suits you.
Bitcoin is certainly a profitable investment that becomes more valuable in time, unfortunately not all can appreciate that. That’s why doubters and procrastinators exist, because they’re not up to bitcoin actually, hence alibis and different sweet excuses are made.

But in reality, we all know that bitcoin is not a do or die. So if people delays things or keep on missing opportunities in bitcoin, it only proves one thing, they’re not fit with bitcoin, otherwise they have been rushing to the market to buy and hold bitcoin when the price was still cheaper compared today.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 14, 2024, 05:05:31 PM
Mike is not a good business man and he doesn't want to risk. If mike was a good business man, Mike would have understood the movement not bitcoin after 4 years. There is no Ponzi Scheme that last for 2 years because the scammers are always calculating when the population increases in the site and once they hit the amount the website would developed faults and website maintaining would start and other things. Any business that stays for more than five years then that business will stay for a long period of time.

But the best time to invest in bitcoin is in the dip and not really in the bull.
Activity: 294
Merit: 229
Let love lead
March 14, 2024, 04:16:16 PM
People like this always ask a lot of questions but never act to buy when the price drops he will come when bitcoin is high and will disappear when bitcoin drops 90% that's how people I've met.

I'm sure your friends or relatives or other people have asked you this? Grin

That is a pessimistic person, when bitcoin goes down the sense of trust will disappear he believes more in negative news that he might consider a scam, but when the price skyrockets he wants to make a profit it's just that the price is high so he never dares to buy, then people like this are cowards.
of course, pessimists is the right word to describe them. They are always expecting to hear a bad news about something and they are never prepared to take any risks, sadly their carefulness don't get them any richer, They end up spending the funds which they could have invested in bitcoin on other frivoloties. Like the case of my sister who chose to buy a car over bitcoin, because she believes it will crash soon. I tried to convince her to buy and HOLD, but she already made up her mind.I pity her because I know she would surely regret her actions when I show her my gains after bull run
Activity: 280
Merit: 172
March 14, 2024, 03:40:25 PM
For you to invest in Bitcoin, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll have to buy a whole Bitcoin before you are a Bitcoin investor. This is a personal decision and it's all up to you to make calculations on how to invest in Bitcoin that wouldn't be a problem to the rest part of your spending. And that's why we have the DCA strategy of accumulation that will enable you to make small installation for a very long period of time to meet a target while you still have that comfort in meeting other needs. It's true Bitcoin is not for everyone, but many who had the opportunity and missed it only end up regretting when they see that the price has risen beyond what they though was high. This happens all the time, but most of them end up buying at a very high price compared to when they where still procrastinating.
If you can not buy in quantity you get much profit. And that is why am not motivated to to buy now because the money is not much and if I can buy 0.5 worth of bitcoin then it will be more preferable that investing small amount of money won't actually yield the kind of profit i want and that is why I am taking my time when it comes to investment. And there a lot of things that people lack they do not calculate how they want to invest all they do is to have in mind without thinking anything through or even having target.
I can not invest if I don't have target and luke I said the least I can invest is 0.5 upward. So that my profit will be large.  If the price goes up accumulation is not interesting anymore. And my strategy is something I know will work for me. And those that have the resources to invest and did not invest they will definitely be full of regret am sure of that. When people are busy making money you kept your money trying to keep it safe, instead of investing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 34
March 14, 2024, 06:16:56 AM
People like this always ask a lot of questions but never act to buy when the price drops he will come when bitcoin is high and will disappear when bitcoin drops 90% that's how people I've met.

Asking questions is good, but are they asking the right questions? I don't expect people who don't know much about Bitcoin to just trust it and buy without knowing much about it. It takes people who know, understand, and trust Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin when it has dropped 90%. The media feeds people a lot of crap about Bitcoin and until they get the right information, they'll keep believing those bullshits and making their decisions off of them.

That is a pessimistic person, when bitcoin goes down the sense of trust will disappear he believes more in negative news that he might consider a scam, but when the price skyrockets he wants to make a profit it's just that the price is high so he never dares to buy, then people like this are cowards.

I might agree that he's a pessimistic person, but like I said a major reason for that is because he doesn't understand bitcoin. When you don't understand it you'll have no trust in it and when you don't trust it you won't buy it when the price is falling.
A lot of people are buying bitcoins right now because it's the bull season, but their lack of trust has made them miss out on the real profit that they should have gotten if they had bought when the price dipped.

You're right asking questions is good, the most important thing is that are they asking a meaningful question?let me use myself as example I do ask questions but my question always happens to be meaningful, I think if there is any area that seems to be contradicting one is meant to ask questions. reason is because we are different people's with different ideals and thought, my level of understanding can not be as  the same as yours,there are some people who don't know much about bitcoin you don't expect them to trust bitcoin when they don't have any idea about crypto.
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
March 14, 2024, 03:55:27 AM
For you to invest in Bitcoin, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll have to buy a whole Bitcoin before you are a Bitcoin investor. This is a personal decision and it's all up to you to make calculations on how to invest in Bitcoin that wouldn't be a problem to the rest part of your spending. And that's why we have the DCA strategy of accumulation that will enable you to make small installation for a very long period of time to meet a target while you still have that comfort in meeting other needs. It's true Bitcoin is not for everyone, but many who had the opportunity and missed it only end up regretting when they see that the price has risen beyond what they though was high. This happens all the time, but most of them end up buying at a very high price compared to when they where still procrastinating.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
March 13, 2024, 09:49:55 PM
Do not blame anyone who has heard of Bitcoin but never invested in it. Loud and clear, Bitcoin is not for everybody but can accommodate anybody.
You don't just have to give all business opportunities trial, sometimes just pay deaf ears and pass by in as much you don't have interest in it but if you do but only that you do not have the investment knowledge, then go seek for it and don't hesitate to get on it because time lost can never be recovered although opportunity lost today could be replaced in time but based on luckiness and how much we strives

I just feel that investing on the Bitcoin was not a calling for Jeff otherwise his excuses are irrelevant and he would keep posting Mike that he would buy sooner and later.
There is no just passion for Jeff about that Bitcoin investments and I don't blame him in anyways in as much he has sources of income for Bitcoin is not the only option for source of income.
Let us be guided so that we don't keep to persuade people to involve into what they are not interested about.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
March 13, 2024, 08:07:03 PM

Asking questions is good, but are they asking the right questions? I don't expect people who don't know much about Bitcoin to just trust it and buy without knowing much about it. It takes people who know, understand, and trust Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin when it has dropped 90%. The media feeds people a lot of crap about Bitcoin and until they get the right information, they'll keep believing those bullshits and making their decisions off of them.

I might agree that he's a pessimistic person, but like I said a major reason for that is because he doesn't understand bitcoin. When you don't understand it you'll have no trust in it and when you don't trust it you won't buy it when the price is falling.
A lot of people are buying bitcoins right now because it's the bull season, but their lack of trust has made them miss out on the real profit that they should have gotten if they had bought when the price dipped.

Activity: 42
Merit: 5
March 13, 2024, 05:53:59 PM
Jeff seems to be the type who prefers to play it safe.  While his reluctance to embrace Bitcoin early on caused him to miss out on substantial gains, perhaps in time he'll recognize the potential and decide to become more involved.  There's no point in joking about his caution, Jeff ultimately must travel his own path.  If he one day hops aboard the Bitcoin train, good and  if not so be it.  

There will always be people like Jeff around us. All we can do is educate them as best we can, but the choice belongs to them.  Besides, there's a bit of "Jeff" in all of us, right?

We were once like Jeff before, and probably until now we are still bearing a bit of Jeff inside of us. The only difference is that we finally take the risk and buy bitcoin, but the real Jeff has certainly nothing to gain because it’s clear as a crystal ball that he has never believed in bitcoin and people like them should not be forced to invest, otherwise, we will be held responsible of their future losses.

However, getting the right education is the key. A wise and smart individual can never resist the potentials of bitcoin, unless if he’s not willing to accept bitcoin in himself.

Personally, I use DCA as a strategy. Basically, set your buys on a schedule and forget it. Each payday I sell $200 cash for bitcoin. That’s $800 a month that goes into bitcoin. Its better in the long run to invest small amounts over time rather than all at once. I also mine so that adds go my bags as well everyday. The price only matters if you plan to sell. I never plan to sell any of my bitcoin. Notice I said I “sell” my cash for bitcoin, not “buy” bitcoin with cash. It's a completely different mindset. If you believe in cryptocurrency then buy, hold and earn interest. I have friends who have A LOT of bitcoin and they make more in interest than my annual salary. Thats my goal. Get to a point of replacing my income from interest earned in bitcoin. If I had a lump sum of cash I would 1st payoff any debts in fiat I have, then whatever is left over would go into bitcoin and ethereum. I would roll whatever I was paying on those debts into my DCA strategy. The price in my opinion doesn't matter bc I never plan to sell, just continue to accumulate overtime.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
March 13, 2024, 04:51:36 PM
Jeff seems to be the type who prefers to play it safe.  While his reluctance to embrace Bitcoin early on caused him to miss out on substantial gains, perhaps in time he'll recognize the potential and decide to become more involved.  There's no point in joking about his caution, Jeff ultimately must travel his own path.  If he one day hops aboard the Bitcoin train, good and  if not so be it.  

There will always be people like Jeff around us. All we can do is educate them as best we can, but the choice belongs to them.  Besides, there's a bit of "Jeff" in all of us, right?

We were once like Jeff before, and probably until now we are still bearing a bit of Jeff inside of us. The only difference is that we finally take the risk and buy bitcoin, but the real Jeff has certainly nothing to gain because it’s clear as a crystal ball that he has never believed in bitcoin and people like them should not be forced to invest, otherwise, we will be held responsible of their future losses.

However, getting the right education is the key. A wise and smart individual can never resist the potentials of bitcoin, unless if he’s not willing to accept bitcoin in himself.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
March 13, 2024, 04:50:55 PM
Not all of us have to own bitcoin and not all of us have to profit from owning it, it's really simple. What's limiting you is your money and your choices, not bitcoin itself. Bitcoin is doing bitcoin things.
Merit: 217
March 13, 2024, 04:44:42 PM

I'm sure your friends or relatives or other people have asked you this? Grin

This as been the major problems of the crypto newbies and I am not sure that even with many lessons they still buy single Bitcoin. Although even if they do buy the little they can afford they still have to sell it early because it has been on their mind and also part of their thoughts that bitcoin is a Ponzi schemes and one day it will drop to square zeros.
   For those kind of persons there is always a regret for them when what they are keeping away from has gotten a better advantages.
   One other things that people who have doubted Bitcoin are doing is, when they see Bitcoin going down just like the way it fluctuates all the time they thinks that's the end of it but they don't know that as Bitcoin is going down it's given them an option to invest/grab the golden opportunity.
   I wish has always been the result of people that doesn't invest in Bitcoin at their early age, some of them already know and they also have the advantages to invest in Bitcoin when it was low but they didn't because they have doubts and misconceptions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 509
Top Crypto Casino
March 13, 2024, 04:28:51 PM
To the procrastinators in the building, when will you finally buy? Or you're looking for one sweet excuse you will use this time around?
People with no interest in Bitcoin will always look for excuses whenever you ask them when they wants to buy, and they will be ready to talk about negative things about Bitcoin when the market go bearish, but they will always keep silent when the price is pumping.

Buying Bitcoin has no time, you can buy anytime you want to buy. DCA method is also available in case you don’t have money to buy at once.
Sometimes I feel its EGO too, because I have this particular friend of mine that always want to prove that he is right despite all the things that are going on now and the sight that he is seeing about the pump that is happening to Bitcoin this period but yet he still choose to detest and say it's a trap and if he buys something bad will happen and when I meet such ignorant and poor minded persons, the best thing I do is just probably to ignore them and let them strive in their big EGO and ignorance.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1004
March 13, 2024, 03:26:18 PM
Bitcoin's price has nothing to do with Jeff if he will buy or not. We also can't force jeff to buy bitcoin and it's entirely up to Jeff if he will buy bitcoin or not. This is also the same to other people who knows about bitcoin and yet haven't been able to buy or this person knows about cryptocurrency but doesn't get himself/herself involved in crypto space. For me, i'd don't ask them many times if they bought or not since it's none of my business on what they want to do.

OP is just giving a simple illustration of people's approach towards investing in Bitcoin. Sometimes the same people who talked down on investing in Bitcoin will start regretting their actions and even beg you for money. I had a friend who preferred to invest in a Ponzi scheme because he wanted to get rich fast. Meanwhile, I have encouraged him to buy some amount of Bitcoin. Sadly he lost all the money he invested in a Ponzi scheme and he is now asking for financial assistance immediately after he saw that the Bitcoin price has started rising. He would have been a millionaire in our local currency if he had put the money he invested in that Ponzi scheme in Bitcoin. I think impatience and greed are some of the reasons why people fail to invest in Bitcoin. They are not patient enough to wait for a long time and they are enticed by the huge profits some Ponzi schemes or altcoins offer.   
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
March 12, 2024, 08:17:35 PM
From the title of the post down to the content, I really enjoyed reading it. its more like an ELI5 content that is majorly to capture the attention of the newbies. Perhaps with the information gathered here in the forum and in the WO thread, where I have heard some old forks talk about how much Bitcoin they have and how long they have been holding, if I don't have a stash of Bitcoin then I should be visiting the psychiatrist soon.

Most people who procrastinate buying of Bitcoin are mostly a result of being a habit built-in them outside the walls of the forum, when you have the habit of procrastination whether it's a matter of life and death they will still procrastinate. Nothing can be done to change them, but one thing is certain I'm won't be there when they will be complaining, the regrets would not reach my eyes. Every adults have his or her own decisions to make and I wish them well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
March 12, 2024, 07:55:35 PM
There is no investment that is late just that people don't always stand on their words by investing when the price hasn't make much changes sometimes they don't believe the market would make much change and was expecting for the market to drop to their desired point before entering the market to buy, but forgotten that the more wait the market the more the market keeps growing to an extent buying bitcoin at new ATH seems to be very risky since they refused to buy when it was very low. I know such thing always comes with regret because they couldn't take so serious when the market was down around 30k to 40k they thought it would go deeper than this but changes to new ATH.

True talk. Most want to buy the lowest deep which is impossible. No one knows the lowest deep or the highest high of any crypto. This is the importance of DCA when buying any coin or token. This may help to manage ones FOMO and help to reduce the risk of losing.
Pages:
Jump to: