Pages:
Author

Topic: When you first know about bitcoin what was the price? - page 3. (Read 3742 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
MY First Time i knOw bitcoin 1200 USD  ;i belive bitcoin goining 20 to 25 nov to dec 2018 30000 usd
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The first time i found out the bitcoin its price can be said small only 600 $. And now bitcoin rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
first time i know bitcoin prices. the price is still cheap gan. almost USD 50 millions. after that the price rose so dratis make me become bitcoin lovers. even almost 90% of my daily needs are joined To bitcon .
Activity: 187
I know about bitcoin when the price is $616 I didn't expect after one year the price of bitcoin will grow to the price right now,If i new i will hold all my bitcoin and At first im not interested but later on that i want to have an extra income then i push to have an account with bitcoin, now i am aslo earning.Thank you to my officemate by helping me to join in bitcoin world im looking forward for a better earnings and  a knowledge to know more about bitcoin.
Activity: 364
When I know first bitcoin way back 2016 where the price of higher 700usd.I dont know much more about bitcoin all i know is joining airdrop but i was not focusing it it wasnt profitable. I find another way to earn my first bitcoin now i joined Bounty Campaign and more searching on more ways to earn in bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
I was so skeptic before in joining Bitcoin. even though i have seen my sister in law earning a lot on it. so i waited till i read about it and find myself joining Bitcoin mining, because i don't have money to invest so i settled with free mining and the price is already high then. I think its 1,000$ then last year. thank God i am into it now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
I started to be interested in Bitcoin and registered on this forum in February 2017. Then Bitcoin cost a little more than $1,000. Then Bitcoin began to grow vigorously. It was the most intense year in the history of Bitcoin.
Activity: 179
When first time i knew about BTC it was 100 or more maybe but then i were not intersted so just came back to just in 2017 and start realy work in crypto ,bounty hunting and etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
In fact, I already can not remember. If I'm not mistaken then about 10-15 dollars! But then I did not pay much attention to this, the first investment was when the bitcoin price was already about $ 200, but after that, due to the difficult family situation, I had to sell all the savings!
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
When i first know about Bitcoin and it was in August 2017, the price was $4230 for 1 BTC. In my country that would value about 55 millions rupiah. That's a lot of money and i don't have that much.  Then in January 2018 the price went up to $11923. Isn't that amazing? How big Bitcoin grew in a few months.
Activity: 350
When i was comming know about bitcoin  the price was around 4500$ and i bought btc for 50$ .I was received 0.011btc .
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
bitcoin price is know over $11714.95 and growing,
share your knowledge/memory of the first time you know of the value of bitcoin was.
My first time knowing bitcoin it was valued at $200+. Smiley

to be honest I know bitcoin when bitcoin price is still $ 750 and now bitcoin price is very expensive even yesterday ever up to $ 20k and in my opinion it is very extraordinary and very crazy change of bitcoin price is very big.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
bitcoin price is know over $11714.95 and growing,
share your knowledge/memory of the first time you know of the value of bitcoin was.
My first time knowing bitcoin it was valued at $200+. Smiley
You are an early bird. The rice of bitcoin now is still low so I still can't celebrate. When I first knew about bitcoin, its price is about 8000 USD if I remembered it correctly. Nevertheless, I am still amazed how a certain currency have a very valuable presence in the world. I believe now that bitcoin will reach heights no other crypto had ever reached because I know now the potential of this coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
When I thought about it, I already saw bitcoin as a payment option before way back 2012 when I joined those PTC sites but I did not mind about it because I am more concerned about earning dollars. I forgot about it and then around 4th quarter of 2015, my office mate introduce to me about bitcoin and the price is around $250 but I wasn't interested during that time.

After a few months around May 2016, I saw a bitcoin faucet and then started earning there. I search for the price then which is around $400 during that time and I search the price history and then I was amaze by the increase. I purchase a whole bitcoin during that time but lose it investing in HYIP sites and gambling sites. Now I am trying to gain it back.
Activity: 5
I first know the bitcoin the prize is 500000 pesos , so i'm interested on it , and i try it to understand, now i know its a better chance to earn
Activity: 31

For me, using Bitcoin is because bitcoin is the main source of income for our family, thanks to investing in bitcoin that every month we can earn a few thousand dollars. So thanks to bitcoin that my family finances are relatively okay, not worry about money.
Activity: 240
First I know bitcoin .. then the price is still $ 900 .. at that time I think this is the most expensive price let alone my economy is still less figure $ 900 it is very much .. this is my experience when I first knew BtC
Activity: 79
I just knew about Bitcoin about 5 months ago, before the hard fork on . At that time I was still earning Bitcoin from faucet cause I didn't know any other way to earn Bitcoin. LOL. Luckily for now I know about this forum, I'll try my best to earn Bitcoin in here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I know bitcoin when it costs $ 650. But I always sell some when it costs a few dollars and take advantage of it. and late last year it cost up to 18K. really did not expect the bitcoin value to touch that number. if I want to hold for a few months then maybe I am rich now.
I remember that the price of bitcoin when i first knew it, is only $5k and that price is really affordable  and i am so happy that i knew bitcoin early so i am now earning money with bitcoin for almost a year, and i am hoping that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase so i can able to make huge profit.
Activity: 12
First time I knew about bitcoin, it was less than 3 $ at the end of 2011
Pages:
Jump to: