Pages:
Author

Topic: When you first know about bitcoin what was the price? - page 6. (Read 3742 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 21
bitcoin price is know over $11714.95 and growing,
share your knowledge/memory of the first time you know of the value of bitcoin was.
My first time knowing bitcoin it was valued at $200+. Smiley
Oo. I learned about bitkoin almost from the very beginning of his education. At that time, bitcoin could only be earned on cranes and mining. I think, then nobody invested in bitcoin. When he reached the price of 1 dollar - it was amazing. But at that time very few people believed in bitcoin. And now, like me, they regret this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
When i first know about bitcoin, its price was $7000+ and its price now is $11,000 and still growing. I was amazed of his investment strategy and the ways of earning he has.This value gave us a hope that bitcoin could even produce more. This idea gave me an excitement on what more bitcoin could do.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I learned about bitcoin by accident, when in 2013 I began to be interested in binary options! It's good that I refused to participate in it on time! But thanks to this I learned about the existence of such a coin as bitcoin, then it cost about $ 213 and as I remember the price held about this mark for about 3 months in a row, I very much regret that I did not invest then)
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
share your knowledge/memory of the first time you know of the value of bitcoin was.
I first know it from the facebook group that I joined and think of it as a scam, the value of bitcoin that time is about 1000usd. It is a frustrating event that I don't want to remember. It is such a aad event but anyway it is better late than never.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
It was around $800+ back then and the only thing i know about it is you can get it freely by mining it. i never thought that it would reached the price to sky rocket. until i saw the price in the chart last year. i should have bought a few when the price is still affordable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When it starts bitcoin the price is really low. It seems people do not know, investment is very low. You can pay a very small amount to get a bitcoin. And I paid 700 dollars to buy a bitcoin. And I am very lucky that its value has risen quite high. At the present time you pay a pretty high price for a bitcoin.
Activity: 166
last year I joined the crypto world, when I learned that the bitcoin price was $ 2800 then the price fell to the price of $ 1600 and then a few months later in 2018 it cost $ 13000
Activity: 5
Read the whitepaper when it first came out. Was at university at the time. Thought it was a cool idea but didn't pay much attention to it until later. Can't remember exactly when but the price at around USD 1,300. Thought it was too high haha
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
last if i saw the bitcoin at $ 600 just when I started selling that price that i reached and bought then i just hold it until now so big profit i earned by buying bitcoin then and hold now
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Im first know about bitcoin when price still 6000$+ , and i dont think if bitcoin will reach 11k$ .this is amazing, then now i believe if bitcoin is investment with big chance to gain a lot of profit but with big risk too
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
Wow i just realized that i don’t even remember what the price was.. But i’ll stay here and read some comments, i really wonder when people started to interested in btc Huh
Activity: 168
bitcoin price is known over $11714.95 and growing,
share your knowledge/memory of the first time you know the value of bitcoin was.
The first time I knew about Bitcoin about the price of Bitcoin at the time was very low. I forgot the nominal value but it was clear at the time was a good opportunity if I buy some Bitcoin. The price is falling but unfortunately, at that time, I did not have much capital to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 74
I got in BTC when they were <100$
Activity: 334
I know bitcoin when it costs $ 650. But I always sell some when it costs a few dollars and take advantage of it. and late last year it cost up to 18K. really did not expect the bitcoin value to touch that number. if I want to hold for a few months then maybe I am rich now.
When i first know about bitcoin, the price of it is just $5900 and it was happen on september 2017, and my friend told me that the value or price of bitcoin can increase very high, so i buy bitcoin and i just hold it and i am so happy when the value of it was pump very high last december 2017.
Activity: 154
My first met with Bitcoin three years ago. I was estimated that the price was around $ 100. I had 20 or so, and I was just using it for betting. I regret that I didn't keep one of them.
Activity: 266

the first time I knew bitcoin a few months ago and the bitcoin price was so high that I had missed the chance to profit from bitcoin and now the bitcoin price went down but I will continue to be patient waiting for bitcoin prices to go back up.
Well so you are new comers i think because you know the price of bitcoin is so high. I was knowing it earlier when it was $100 but i did not action because i am still worry. I am worry because i dont have clear information about the project. I also does know there is forum like bitcointalk where i can learn more about it so on that time i did not buy it
Activity: 252
Acctualy i firstly heard about bitcoin in month of June in 2017. in that month the price of the bitcoin was around 3000$. But today 07/01/2018 the price of the bitcoin in cex.oi exchange is above 1800$. if i were able to invest 1000$ in that month today i have 6000$. But i wanted to study the field. but i am still studying. According to my opinion the price of btc will reach 100000$ soon. Because a lot of new investors enter to the market. so the demad of the btc will be increased. so then the price will increase continuously.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
When I was getting aware about bitcoin the price was $15 per coin. Based on this circumstance it should be clear that I am not able to understand why investors nowadays are willing to pay 600 times more! I speak about investors and not people who use it as a payment method, because in such cases the current fiat money price does not play much a role.
Activity: 25
The first time I knew BTC was in December of last year, when the price of BTC was 19000 usd!

That's when digital encryption is the most valuable currency!

I don't know when I can get back to that level!
Activity: 420
When I first know about bitcoin, the price is already $16,000; it is the time that Bitcoin becomes $20,000. There are many people who become more interested and Bitcoin; the demands get higher.
Pages:
Jump to: