Pages:
Author

Topic: When you heard about Bitcoin vs. When you first used Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 654 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Found out about it sometime in 2015. Shrugged it off.

Heard about it again in 2016. Paid attention, but didn't invest a good amount of my time into learning about it.

Went serious in early 2017. Serious I mean hours and hours of my time invested into it.

Wish I became serious in 2015, but Bitcoin is simply just one of those absurd and really different concepts that it's not something that you could easily grasp the first time; especially if you don't have no one(in person) to convince and explain it you. Also knowing that people barely know what money is in the first place, besides knowing that you can use it to buy stuff.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
You are an early bird!

I must have encountered Bitcoin in passing before 2015 but I didn't even take a slight interest to know what it was. It was like some foreign word that you don't even care to know the meaning of. It was around 2015 when I heard of it once more. This time around I got curious about it but it was only in 2016 when I bought my first Bitcoin.

I am not an early Bitcoin adopter just like you but still I joined the bandwagon when the price was only around $400-$500. That was only around 5 years ago and Bitcoin is now $57,000. How time flies with Bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
How long did it take you to jump on the Bitcoin bandwagon?

I first heard about Bitcoin in 2009
I first used Bitcoin in 2013

Took me 4 years!

What about you?
Pages:
Jump to: