Pages:
Author

Topic: When you play Dice can you feel your heart in your throat? - page 4. (Read 4824 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
For me when playing those games you referring to,  I ask myself can I lose this amount if the inevitable happens? The moment I am sure of that, I play then look away to look back when it finish rolling. Its simple as that so I don't have to feel my heart tapping to my throat.

Well it's probably like that for people who's stakes are too high when they play dice. Betting a huge amount on a roll, anyone would get their hearts in their throats. That doesn't happen to me though because i don't really bet huge amounts in dice especially after i lost btcs. Usually i play with minimum playable amount only and then i lose interest if i lose
Even I do really made this kind of habit on which i stay away when the roll isnt finished yett and yes i do really place high stakes which can really get me nervous when i tend to see while its rolling.You can really fill the thrill and chill when you make roll on that one. This kind of feelings does really come out when we do play not only on dice games but also on other games as well.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I don't know man every time I play dice or any game that you can lose fast or win fast just with a few clicks I can feel my heart tapping on my throat
loool, how about you?
I've been experienced that feeling too everytime i start rolling the dice my heart beat is so fast. Maybe all gamblers feel that too, i can't understand if am so excited or afraid to if what the result if am gonna win or lose.
staff
Activity: 3010
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
Yes, I totally understand that feeling whenever I am playing dice, the feeling is something words can't describe especially if you hit a long row of red streak and you need to keep on doubling your bet amount using the martingale method. But I guess it is that feeling that attracts people to play dice as hitting a long green streak is pretty amazing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I try to avoid that feeling as much as possible since it's something that feels like I have no control over it when I just let myself feel that way.
And I'll probably make bad decisions because of it.

I mean I do have fun when gambling and a bit of an adrenaline rush, just not too much.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Dice is the worst for me.Even just thinking about it when I know I'm going to play makes me shake and get nervous. The adrenaline hits when waiting for wins. Desperation and dispair and being also come into the mix since we all want to win and when we martingaling and we on a lose streak and the bet keeps increasing we work and that is the point most sre addicted to I would guess.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
For me when playing those games you referring to,  I ask myself can I lose this amount if the inevitable happens? The moment I am sure of that, I play then look away to look back when it finish rolling. Its simple as that so I don't have to feel my heart tapping to my throat.

Well it's probably like that for people who's stakes are too high when they play dice. Betting a huge amount on a roll, anyone would get their hearts in their throats. That doesn't happen to me though because i don't really bet huge amounts in dice especially after i lost btcs. Usually i play with minimum playable amount only and then i lose interest if i lose

its really happen if we place our bets in big amount and suddenly we are in loss in that time. it feels like we can not move from our loss and the time is stop. i've been in that experiences but fortunately, i am not placing too big for a bets but it give me a bad impact after i am getting loss. from that time, i've got a good lesson which is i am not good to control our emotion and i can make my day become bad. so after that time, i only place the amount that is not really big but i still can place a bets for many time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have this feeling in most of the games when I get in some special moments, it's hard to explain but I always start calmly, I test the game I'm carefully follow what is happening in the game and then I made a move and start to play progressive and game become very interesting. There are moments when I go really high then I fall back down then up, my heart is beating like crazy in moments like this one, and that is happening in poker, dices, roulette, slots, in every game in a special way.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
I used to feel my heart in my throat when I was new in Dice game and betting a big amount, but well as what the law of diminishing return stated, the effect of the same bet lessen.  Now I almost does not feel the rush of excitement due to the fact that I am used to that bet and feelings and I do not intend to increase my bet to have that feeling again.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I don't like that kind of game at all, The entertainment of having a long game like in Sports betting as well as having a long, entertaining game as well is good, BUT dice doesn't have that at all and is just a game worth few seconds and hence don't like it, the same for slots too.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Usually when my heart is pounding and my throat gets tighter and I am quickly watching the balance disappear ... that is when I start to wonder how I got into this trance.  I know that feeling but when you win it on a hard to get dice roll that's awesome. 

If you talk about the outcome of the gambling then the feeling of heart in your throat is actually worth it. When the winning increases and you need to get a hard dice, the heart will be in my mouth. Its a great feeling but at what cost?? sometimes when we lose it feels heart-wrenching.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
Usually when my heart is pounding and my throat gets tighter and I am quickly watching the balance disappear ... that is when I start to wonder how I got into this trance.  I know that feeling but when you win it on a hard to get dice roll that's awesome. 
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
I feel it every time i gamble, especially i already bet big and have a big faith that I am going to win the game, it is so exciting to have that feeling, but I can only feel that if i played manually, with autobet I can't feel that excitement
I do not think that this situation will be the excitement for anyone because this situation is a very hard situation and heartbeat make a person more nervous. I often do not want to face that situation and because of that reason I do not bet big and always keep small bets on dice game.

That is why gambling is addicting due to that excitement and thrills that it gives. We should, as much as possible, get rid of that emotions once and for all if we are really into gambling in order to profit. But if we just play for entertainment, then by all means, blow all your emotions! Smiley
It will not be an exciting game if there is no money involve, think of the possibilities in gambling you might win and lose but most of the time we lose.
When we keep losing and we feel we needed to get back our loses to be happy then it will result to spending more time in gambling which is going to make your addicted with it. Dice gives too much thrill for us because it's a luck based game and the result is instant, if we are lucky then we are happy but if not we will feel like most gamblers are feeling in time of loses.

I just imagined that very bad feeling when we lose - I lost 1 bitcoin in just few minutes and then loses another bitcoin in almost an hour hoping that I will get even, but turned out that I lost those 2 bitcoins in an hour and few minutes. I felt really bad to the bones - I just don't imagine how would I feel if it happens now where the price of bitcoin is high.
For now if you lose that amount in the present price i think its really hurt since 1 bitcoin is really high unlike before..
i've lost before but i think just 0.1 above while playing but i am not thinking for profit i am just gamble there for fun not for profit or greed that my heart can beat faster.. if you are just halving fun i think op will not experience of fear when losing fast or winning fast.
2 Bitcoins you lost within 2 hours you are great mate. on which site you played? I think this dice game is not suitable for you. my suggestion is never to play again this dice game to get back your lost. I think you don't have the controlling capacity and you maybe get very tension when you play a dice game that is why you lost control on your mind and lost huge money. 2 BTC means present rate $5000 is it a small amount for you?
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I feel it every time i gamble, especially i already bet big and have a big faith that I am going to win the game, it is so exciting to have that feeling, but I can only feel that if i played manually, with autobet I can't feel that excitement
I do not think that this situation will be the excitement for anyone because this situation is a very hard situation and heartbeat make a person more nervous. I often do not want to face that situation and because of that reason I do not bet big and always keep small bets on dice game.

That is why gambling is addicting due to that excitement and thrills that it gives. We should, as much as possible, get rid of that emotions once and for all if we are really into gambling in order to profit. But if we just play for entertainment, then by all means, blow all your emotions! Smiley
It will not be an exciting game if there is no money involve, think of the possibilities in gambling you might win and lose but most of the time we lose.
When we keep losing and we feel we needed to get back our loses to be happy then it will result to spending more time in gambling which is going to make your addicted with it. Dice gives too much thrill for us because it's a luck based game and the result is instant, if we are lucky then we are happy but if not we will feel like most gamblers are feeling in time of loses.

I just imagined that very bad feeling when we lose - I lost 1 bitcoin in just few minutes and then loses another bitcoin in almost an hour hoping that I will get even, but turned out that I lost those 2 bitcoins in an hour and few minutes. I felt really bad to the bones - I just don't imagine how would I feel if it happens now where the price of bitcoin is high.
For now if you lose that amount in the present price i think its really hurt since 1 bitcoin is really high unlike before..
i've lost before but i think just 0.1 above while playing but i am not thinking for profit i am just gamble there for fun not for profit or greed that my heart can beat faster.. if you are just halving fun i think op will not experience of fear when losing fast or winning fast.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

Activity: 907
Merit: 500
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
Well, same here. I felt it too that my heart is beating so fast but not only in dice betting but in every gamble game or betting game. Though it's very very common among the gamblers out there.  Smiley Most especially, when I played the gamble game that I like, I can feel the emotions and adrenaline that game gives me.In every spin when I play dice betting/gambling that will make my heart like it is in my throat  Grin But when the time comes that I'm start winning that feeling fades away slowly and ease the feeling then relax.
Pages:
Jump to: