Pages:
Author

Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump! - page 5. (Read 3899 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 14
Something that we have to look here is that it's human instinct to respond contrarily notwithstanding misfortune. More than whatever else, negative occasions can likewise be considered as trial of character. For this situation where the estimation of cryptographic money is encountering a plunge, it would most likely be protected to state that the individuals who offer their monetary forms in frenzy would presumably be because of their absence of involvement in this field. Truly, they would likely contribute the landfill yet I don't think this is the first occasion when it happened.
I already did panic selling and that was biggest thing i regret in my life. I know panic selling is not good to the market but dont judge me. I do that because need money for my daily needs and important needs like in fiancial. Some says i am weak, well i dont care what do you want to say but i have my reason why i did that.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
It is a very true concept but the fact is that, Btc activities can also not come to a halt. There will definitely have to be a buy and sell at any point in time to keep btc alive
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
This is valid for any advantage with theoretical nearness. Any news or advancement, and more often than not a plunge for reasons unknown quickens the frenzy additionally compounding the droop. Also, in bitcoin absence of any administrative expert aggravates it since it can't draw any cash in or out of market to intercede the cost. In addition, the general doubt of open on cryptographic money influences them to act thusly.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
When the crowd loses its sense of reality, it is prone to irrational behavior.
People who tend to panic are weak people.
I think such people have no place in such a volatile market!
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
There will always be people selling, fearing of the price dump. As long as there are people purchasing it, there is nothing to worry about. Bull market can not last forever, there must be some storm too, if we want to see rainbow Smiley
But there are some possitive connected to those sellings, prices are getting lower and new investors are made to invest, so it could be even profitable when most of the people are scared to hodl their coins for a little bit more.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Something that we have to look here is that it's human instinct to respond contrarily notwithstanding misfortune. More than whatever else, negative occasions can likewise be considered as trial of character. For this situation where the estimation of cryptographic money is encountering a plunge, it would most likely be protected to state that the individuals who offer their monetary forms in frenzy would presumably be because of their absence of involvement in this field. Truly, they would likely contribute the landfill yet I don't think this is the first occasion when it happened.
Activity: 210
People who buy crypto currencies just for quick gains, starts panicking fast when price declines and they haven't done any research, so they do what their mind tells them, they sell them to avoid more losses. But yeah, they do contribute to the market dump.
Activity: 140
bad news about crypto might be the cause of the price drop but not directly because it requires the actor to make the price go down and most people who can't control will panic and sell at low prices and will provoke waves to sell more.
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
In every category of business buying and selling must be existing, don't blame who sell there Bitcoin in panic.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
In my opinion, the more people who sell, the price will go down because of problems or the fud maker will buy at a low price and will make good news again next year. Prices will increase quickly and users who sell cheap sets will buy at high prices. panic will make a loss. Then when trading, you must be able and smart in making decisions preparing your mind and mind. You never panic and keep calm, how should you do it .
Activity: 196
Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
I always thought that you are right about that and I'm thinking this way still but it is really hard to explain with your theory the things that are taking place right now on the market when we are not dumping and alternative cryptocurrencies are falling anyway.....
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
I concur. That is the reason the cost continues dumping as opposed to expanding. Individuals continues griping about the cost however in the meantime offering the coins they have.
Activity: 196
You are right, these bad news in the media are only contributing indirectly to the price decreases, and we are personally responsible for the decline, the ones making the profecy truth Smiley
Activity: 140
That is correct, there are not many people, who would hodl, while knowing the price will surely drop unfortunately.
Activity: 434

Sales in times of panic can be said to be foolish, which will further worsen the market situation of Cryptocurency, we should not have to panic if we know the market price is getting Decreasing, we just need to be patient and hope that the coin market will return
Activity: 188
Yes, most people are more worried about their money, than the future of cryptocurrencies. Do not blame them anyways, when asking what is Bitcoin, would say it is mostly an investment method nowadays.
Activity: 30
This I find very true. When selling panic selling at low prices, sharks will easily get the large amount of coins you have sold and they are easy to control the market in their direction.
Crypto's currency jumped because of trust. So when confidence fades crypto prices can go down. Coin holders don't panic even though prices fall, they must continue to believe that prices will rise again. The price cycle in the digital world is the same as conventional prices, will rise or fall due to the behavior of traders. In principle, the demand and supply factor determines the fluctuation of currency values.
Activity: 322
the simplest picture is, when the amount of activity sells more than the buying activity then the price will decrease, when the activity buy more from the selling activity then the price will rise, so when you do sell panic then the price will experience dump
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I'm sure that the main reason users panic because of the many false news, we all know that the haters spend big money to pay for all media to preach negative things about bitcoin.
I agree that panic selling is one of the main reason why the prices of bitcoin and other coin is dumping but i am confident that when the all panic sellers will learn how to have a long patience on holding for sure the prices of all coins will not dumo very high.
The people just need to learn the importance of holding and doing research first before investing because that is the thing that they are missing and that is the reason also for them to sell on a low price and join the panic sellers to just continue dumping the coin into a lower price, they should pay attention on basic things first before putting any amount of money.
Activity: 35
Agreed, but I don't think all these people are doing it willingly. I'm sure whales dump when they see fit. Others sell when they are in a financial crisis. The smart ones will see this as an opportunity to buy and get rich. It's all just a cycle. I guess this means the rich keeps getting richer.
Pages:
Jump to: