Pages:
Author

Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump! - page 6. (Read 3899 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I think this view is too simple. It's assuming that people sell because they are scared and fearful. But people who know this game (not me) and can read situations better, might realized that the trend will continue, so they sell, to buy back month down the road. I wish I had done that instead of having the mentality of just hold no matter what.
Activity: 75
It is kind of hard for people to think about the fact that every action they take affects the market in general, even false statement being propagated in the media can adversely affect the market
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Selling out of panic, you truly contributing the dump in the market place and this maybe one of the probable cause of price value falldown in the market.
Activity: 183
This I find very true. When selling panic selling at low prices, sharks will easily get the large amount of coins you have sold and they are easy to control the market in their direction.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I'm sure that the main reason users panic because of the many false news, we all know that the haters spend big money to pay for all media to preach negative things about bitcoin.
I agree that panic selling is one of the main reason why the prices of bitcoin and other coin is dumping but i am confident that when the all panic sellers will learn how to have a long patience on holding for sure the prices of all coins will not dumo very high.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
There will always be people selling, fearing of the price dump. As long as there are people purchasing it, there is nothing to worry about. Bull market can not last forever, there must be some storm too, if we want to see rainbow Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
For whatever beneficent of assets you testament bear citizen who testament bear leniency, bear trustfulness and testament authority time whether thither is a major bathe.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
I think some people never knew about their doings, they never knew what will happen next after dumping their coins in the market.  Maybe they just very concerned of their own earning and not thinking of what could be the possible result of it. And definitely investors get so affected in this and might have a big loss if it will dump below ICO price.
Activity: 322
Certainly, every panic trading is affecting the price of that coin unfortunately in the negative direction. Because it is made unconsciously, most people are affected by it and making the wrong decisions. If it is absolutely harmful here, panic should be avoided by buying and selling.
Activity: 140
That is true, dumps are not caused because of the bad news, we investors are the ones causing it with our reactions.
Activity: 644
yes because the market price movement of a commodity one of them is determined by the behavior of the market participants themselves that affect supply and demand, when the amount of selling activity more than this purchase activity means that inventory increases and reduced demand will make the price become cheaper
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
Panic arise when you lack adequate knowledge about the  cryptocurrency market space, with knowledge in place, you can be confident of the trend of the happening  per time, you, Do not join the cryptocurrency space in search of a quick money or profit, To avoid panic selling, ensure you are patient enough to understand, research and flow with the happening in the space in order to get the best from the space.

Panic selling is always happening in the market and that is the number one reason why the market prices is dumping so you should be always knowledgeable about the market before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
This is what should be avoided but the emotions of people are different. There are some who can't control when they start to lose money. Extremely worsening condition certainly but we can't blame them because that's their with emotion that peaked.
Activity: 127
You give other people your chance to make money, and that's the market. That's the game. So what you need as a standard investor is resilience.
Activity: 266
mostly the panic sellers are the ones who put the market in downtrend for long time it is the new investors they are getting efforted
Activity: 252
If you are selling, of course, the result is dumping the price. Many people are just not for the crypto world. They have entered to try it, but investing money they shouldn't and they are panicking immediately when it is going down. Then in the panic attack, they are deciding to sell it.
That is the expected behavior of the people who are just new in the market of cryptocurrency because they can get easily affected if they will see a dump or a panic selling scenario in the market because it will not bring any good thing to them as they think and it will just cause them to gain losses so they decided to just sell.
It is no surprise that it only happens to newcomers. No experience and fast profit purpose as a gambler. Difficult to succeed in this market, in this transaction will be winners, losers. But be smart in every situation, to avoid failure.
Activity: 141
Many people started to sell their investments when they have seen price falling. It was a a purely psychological moment. But when they dump price will go down then those holders will have the chance to buy more of that coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

it's not really going to make the bitcoin price go up, because when the low bitcoin price is a good time to buy instead of selling out of panic
Activity: 238
the panic is very normal where they have the limits for doing the CL and some do not want to lose more money because of the value of their assets, but if the number of people doing the hodl is bigger then the panic will be disastrous for the beginner. from what I learned when a bearish asset release quickly is the best option and buy back at the lowest price with a larger purchase amount.
that's my opinion and my personal experience
Activity: 392
Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
Frenzy emerge when you need satisfactory information about the cryptographic money advertise space, with learning set up, you can be sure of the pattern of the occurrence per time, you, Do not join the digital currency space looking for a fast cash or benefit, To evade freeze offering, guarantee you are sufficiently persistent to comprehend, research and stream with the incident in the space so as to get the best from the space.
Pages:
Jump to: