Pages:
Author

Topic: When You Think Market Boom Again? - page 2. (Read 1112 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 02, 2018, 02:57:35 PM
I think bitcoin will start climbing when people were least expecting: possibly 2019 yeah. But when? It will be all about whales decision. Whales will say "ok we added so much coins to our wallets so we may pump prices".
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 02:15:47 PM
I see the fall is coming. There's something wrong when bitcoin is fluctuating rapidly. Just like the past years, I wasn't able to witness the first corrections but the one that I can remember during those days when bitcoin broke $1,200 and went down to $800. And the other one is when bitcoin is having hardship to break $2,000 - $3,000 (I can't remember if this is the correct price that I've seen.) About bitcoin's boom, there's no doubt that it will come soon, just be patient and let the market move for us.

That means no matter how dump bitcoin is, in the long run it will still go high. Let's have more patience and hope that bitcoin will not break the support level, but if its go below $8k again, just keep yourself on standby mode. We incur losses now, but don't give up just take it easy and we will survive.
That can happen and we all experienced it during the past years. I don't want to be more confident now but what you're saying is correct. After the dumping session, the next thing that will happen is the rising session. It went below $8,000 but now it's starting to increase again. And we did actually survived for so many years so this correction, dips or reaching the bottom has been passed for many years and this is not new to majority of the coiners.
By last quarter as it always did, for now if you still have something left in you better buy more alts.

I think the current time status of bitcoin is unstable. But I hope the near future will be stable, so everyone can use bitcoin easily. And the value of bitcoin also becomes higher
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
The end of this year will probably boom back all the price of cryptocurrency, but if in this year bad news always comes up I a little hesitant crypto will rise to the expensive price back, too much FUD make crypto price is getting more and more destroyed.

Just make some comparisons with the previous years. If 2018 is not an exclusion, then we can wait that the boom of the market will come in November-December.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2018, 09:04:10 AM
The end of this year will probably boom back all the price of cryptocurrency, but if in this year bad news always comes up I a little hesitant crypto will rise to the expensive price back, too much FUD make crypto price is getting more and more destroyed.

Crypto boomed when bitcoin spiked to 20k last december hence it caught the attention of a lot of people. Governments also started looking closer so we have more bans and regulations than the past years. But in the end, all this would probably be for the good and mainstream acceptance so i'm pretty confident that what's happening now is temporary.
Activity: 434
April 02, 2018, 02:37:04 AM
I think the market will boom again in bermonths. Like last year. But I wish it will happen. Because this year there's a countries ban the cryptocurrency and ban the advertisement of crypto in some sites like Google and Facebook. I hope the good news will come soon.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 01, 2018, 06:51:33 PM
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
April 01, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
I think the same as you, for me, the price will touch $3000 or a little bit less, but not less than $2k.
The price needs to touch new lows, that is the only way that it will start to go up again, just like it happened last year.
I think we are due for one final correction, maybe a $3K bitcoin. Then the boom will happen.

Activity: 490
April 01, 2018, 06:38:16 PM
So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
maybe the day of Bitcoin millionaires are over?
thoughts on this?

I believe that we will see another major increase if not this year then it would be in 2019, crypto gained so much last year and its normal to have a correction to avoid bubble. What is happening right now is actually healthy and also a chance for those who haven't bought any crypto last year. They are given a chance to invest and transfer their fiat into crypto for future use.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
April 01, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
I think we are due for one final correction, maybe a $3K bitcoin. Then the boom will happen.

Hope that the price $3k will not happen but just $5k and above, anyway I still believe that we do have all future here in cryptocurrency that is why we just need to keep holding on it, don't make any action or moves that will make you regret in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 02:07:36 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 10:02:22 AM
Growth can go at any time. no one knows when it will be. I think that large investors are already studying and want to enter here. many forecast a large increase by the summer. I think the growth will be closer to the end of this year.
I think the market of bitcoin will boom again the month of May!it is summer so people has less expenses than during schools admission day where majority would settle first the tuitions fees of their children. So it will be booming soon in bitcoin better buy or invest now while it is at lesser value it will really be a profitable investment!
No matter what happens on this bearish market we still have hope even if it goes down to $1k. We don't know the outcome of this as we are hoping that this will boom sooner. Let's just wait for that to happen as the early adaptor have been waiting for 9yrs to make it at $20k.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 01, 2018, 08:09:11 AM
I think the bitcoin price will rise suddenly when the market explodes. BTC will reach its peak by the end of 2017. People start the story: buy virtual money real. BTC fever attracts bitcoin players. People will start to calculate how much bitcoin they hold and how much profit they make.
Well, it's quite unspecific right now since the crypto-market had experienced a lot of variations from past couple of months. And I guess bitcoin will be requiring some time to get everything back on track again. I believe it will soon recover in the coming few months and only then we could have a clear picture of it...
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 07:11:49 AM
I think the bitcoin price will rise suddenly when the market explodes. BTC will reach its peak by the end of 2017. People start the story: buy virtual money real. BTC fever attracts bitcoin players. People will start to calculate how much bitcoin they hold and how much profit they make.
Activity: 420
April 01, 2018, 06:08:29 AM
So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
maybe the day of Bitcoin millionaires are over?
thoughts on this?

just relax bitcoin will experience a boom again and prices rise again when there is good news from bitcoin if bitcoin does not have good news then it seems your hope will disappear. but if the pull of the line from this then it seems bitcoin prices will rise in 2019.

Activity: 626
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 11:29:25 PM
Same boom we expect this year in the price of bitcoin.After this April the price of bitcoin will reach 15,000$.If you want more profit for the holding bitcoin.Just try to keep it with patience till the month of June.You will get huge profit from it.
It is really interesting to see your prediction about the price rally that you expect in April , but the way i see it is that , never expect a rally so soon after a huge one for over a year and remember the regulations are not yet over and it is still looming in the air, until that is sorted, i do not expect any rally in the market.
As long as this shit news coming wherever, and users still do fud and panic market might get too hard to recover from this phase. There will be more interrogations ahead but I know crypto will still make it and when that time happens those who hold will benefit a lot.
Activity: 546
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
March 31, 2018, 07:28:30 PM
Same boom we expect this year in the price of bitcoin.After this April the price of bitcoin will reach 15,000$.If you want more profit for the holding bitcoin.Just try to keep it with patience till the month of June.You will get huge profit from it.
It is really interesting to see your prediction about the price rally that you expect in April , but the way i see it is that , never expect a rally so soon after a huge one for over a year and remember the regulations are not yet over and it is still looming in the air, until that is sorted, i do not expect any rally in the market.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
March 31, 2018, 05:20:12 PM
For me, the market will boom again if some influential individual will speak about bitcoin and around that they will invest, accept or encourage it and if a massive company utters that they will accept bitcoin as payment and more.  Also, it will boom the market again if some country tells that they will accept some cryptocurrency in their state. I have faith in better days are approaching soon just a matter of time and patience.
In short, you are putting forward a point that the more support it gets all over the world, especially from the big renowned empires and businesses, the massive increase will be observed in the prices of bitcoin. This is true from all dimensions. Even if the general public starts accepting and utilizing in the casual trading, bitcoin is going to show an extraordinary increase in the prices. We need to spread awareness for this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
March 31, 2018, 02:30:46 PM
Activity: 88
March 31, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
Growth can go at any time. no one knows when it will be. I think that large investors are already studying and want to enter here. many forecast a large increase by the summer. I think the growth will be closer to the end of this year.
I think the market of bitcoin will boom again the month of May!it is summer so people has less expenses than during schools admission day where majority would settle first the tuitions fees of their children. So it will be booming soon in bitcoin better buy or invest now while it is at lesser value it will really be a profitable investment!
Activity: 211
March 31, 2018, 12:27:46 PM
Bitcoin price will boom again when it gain is balance. I believe when the issues of social media banning cryptocurrency adds has been resolved, and all investors who are panic of loosing their funds because of the instability in crypto markets are back to full performance the price of bitcoin will boom once like never before.
Yes i also believe this. Most probably late April it will significantly rise. The slumping of price was caused because for one u.s citizens might be hording to accumulate money for their scheduled taxes by eaely apeil but after that their would be more investment and rising in the market of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: