Pages:
Author

Topic: When You Think Market Boom Again? - page 6. (Read 1112 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 06:18:34 AM
Nobody knows for sure when the next bull market run will come. Whales might decide to pump at anytime to make profits but for now people are just guessing and trying to speculate the price and movement of btc in the following months. Hopefully there will be a bull market soon, lord knows we could really use one
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
March 14, 2018, 06:14:43 AM
Bitcoin and other altcoins should soon start increasing again. Some people sold their BTC because of high transaction fees (now they are really low, it's a perfect time to combine a few inputs) and some FUD which was spread by famous people. Be patient and hold. There is no reason to sell.
Activity: 15
March 14, 2018, 06:10:58 AM
it can be in the end of 2018. A year not a long time for that rising. But have a problem. That problem is reliability.
Activity: 54
March 14, 2018, 06:10:01 AM
So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
maybe the day of Bitcoin millionaires are over?
thoughts on this?

As per now Crypto market is in downtrend but soon mostly from next months uptrend will start as per market cycle
Activity: 532
Merit: 25
March 14, 2018, 06:06:48 AM
Well, there are different opinions, someone think BTC will start growing in May or June; the others say that at the end of 2018 year. In fact, they try to analyze previous years, listen to analytics and to make conclusions. To my mind, in crypto everything depends on people, mostly on whales, who can sell or buy huge amounts of crypto but not on the month of the year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
March 14, 2018, 05:59:17 AM
If this happens, then not before autumn. In general, there is no reason for rapid growth. Interest in bitcoin fell. And last year's growth was due to high interest, which in turn was caused by price growth. And now it's the other way around.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
maybe the day of Bitcoin millionaires are over?
thoughts on this?

Hopely bitcoin price and other crypto will rising soon. From what i read on few article, cryptomarket market cap will reach more than trillion dollar, if that happen that will make bitcoin and other crypto price will rising to the moon
Activity: 546
March 14, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
As of this moment, it's really difficult to tell that but one thing we're really sure of is that there will be another bull run and a new ATH will be broken soon. Most of the speculation says it will start on mid-year, well hopefully. The better thing to do now is accumulating as much as we can while the market is still on its downward trend.
Activity: 67
March 14, 2018, 05:15:10 AM
I somehow see a continuous stagnation bitcoin, he is neither there, nor HERE (without a clue, will there ever be a growth at least to 20k.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 04:50:03 AM
No one can predict it exactly but cryptocurrency market is still very young and growing. I think may june will be a good months for btc and btc will touch $20,000 again in this year
Activity: 67
March 14, 2018, 04:36:47 AM
I am expecting next boom when the LN becomes mainstream or ETFs step into the game.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 04:36:26 AM
I think no one can really say exact what will happen to the price of bitcoin in the next months but going by other years experience I believe better days are coming soon just a matter of time and patient.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
By way of looking at the past trends of bitcoin , take 6 - 8 more weeks of low price transactions. Bitcoin may rise to a favorable level. Accumulation period may be slowed by then because of high demands on BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
March 14, 2018, 04:22:59 AM
As I can see with current situation, I think 2018 will be the worst year of bitcoin but I can be wrong.
The fact is many government start to against bitcoin, many policy also try to restrict bitcoin usage so bitcoin movement is going to limited.
Of course I still hold it although I've chance to sell it !
Activity: 201
March 14, 2018, 04:19:20 AM
Nobody can predict when the next boom will hit the market.
That depends on many factors.
Here are the 2 most important ones.
How are the cryptocurrencies regulated and controlled by governments around the world? Will the public digital currencies prevail?
What technical innovations will come in the crypto world. Maybe a whole new coin will come. Will a so-called Altcoin like DASH or MONERO replace the BTC?
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 14, 2018, 04:06:36 AM
I think we seen this red while something big not announced on blockchain, maybe its telegram network
Activity: 163
March 14, 2018, 03:53:27 AM
I think the market will return mid-year boom or no later than the end of 2018, as happened in 2017 ago. Smiley
Activity: 126
March 14, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
Although many governments have strengthened the regulation of digital currency this year, the development of blockchain technology is still very prosperous, and the application of many blockchain is reflected in life!

Digital cryptographic currency will still have a bright future this year!
Activity: 392
March 14, 2018, 03:41:57 AM
Sometimes a various speculation baffles me, and it can makes doubt on the steps which we will taken i guess, it would be better if we feel optimistic and confident that it will lead to a better direction.
Because after all that's not exactly certain, some news/information that we do not know yet.. it will answer everything, but most argue that it will lead to the higher, and i believe it.
The point is not worth it if we are feel doubt.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 14, 2018, 03:26:08 AM
Frankly, no one can predict accurate enough when the next bull market would be. But we're pretty sure that 2020 would be one, at least due to the bitcoin halving event.

You should focus on that.
The halving just like what happen before, the value will surely jump high and thinking about that time will create huge impact, investor and traders will
try to make sure that they will hold decent amounts of coins to make sure that they will benefits from this investment, though that is still too far and we
can just keep moving forward and keep trying to play with the market and earn, little by little the value of any successful project will start to rise up again,
it's just a matter of time and trust.
Pages:
Jump to: