Pages:
Author

Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it? - page 18. (Read 4524 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I am also new to crypto world, but surely I will not panic with unpredictable altcoin price, and if the coins that I got the price fall certainly will not sell it because this will give me a loss, wait until the price back better and give a little new profit sold, the right attitude is to have a lot of consideration before selling take a look at the market carefully, and you have to be confident.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
This, of course, is difficult to say unequivocally. I look at the situation. At the moment I could not stand it, I sold all the altcoins and bought bitcoin
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
 I will continue to wait and watch the current situation of the community. If the community still supports me, I will hold the token for a while
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
No,  ofcourse not,  why will i do that?  I invest in crypto to earn and not to get more losses. Of course,  i will hodl it and wait till it backs and i gain a lot.  At this very dip and i have my extra money,  i will invest and gain when it rise.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
Hell NO. So far am not in profit I can't sell. I made those mistakes when I started with no knowledge of the crypto space, but now I can't repeat such.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
If you have money and you can Hold on you token especially the time when it goes down please hold it. If you believe the the team and the project is moving forward and there are some development happening, then why sell it. There will be more reward for people who is patience. Just believe that one day it will recover and even surpass it's current price/value.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
I prefer to stay out of all the market talk whenever there's a dip in the market. But if when I invest a certain amount on a coin for a short period my strategy is if the price of such coin gets lower that my investment will be at a big loss then I prefer to sell that coin to save my investment from further going down.
Activity: 309
If my tokens go down beyond normal, I would rather hodl and count it as a loss. It's crazy selling a dumped token.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
This question you should ask yourself when you choose particular project to invest. Do you have stop loses for it or not.? If it's not margin trading then you have to research the project and follow the news+TA(if the project has enough liquidity for TA). But "down hard" it's not certain amount. If BTC goes down 20% it's a lot but if some smaller project from top 50 goes -20% it doesn't mean that it's the end. It can be just a correction.
Activity: 184
I will hold the altcoin I hold until the price reaches the price I bought earlier. Because I do not want to just get a loss while I invest to get profits then be patient until the price goes up again.
Activity: 97
I would definitely sell, not because I think that they won't have a future or something like that, it is just that it's better for me to maintain a couple of cryptocurrencies in my wallet and because I'm newbie it would be easier for me to keep track of them.
Activity: 345
I probably won't because I will earm small profit or either complete lost of profit. Given that dumps in the market are just temporary. increase should be always expected to happen. We just have to have to wait for a couple of weeks in order for the recovery to take place and that would be the best time to sell.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think that this does not apply to bitcoin and ethereum. You do not need to panic if you reduce their cost.
Activity: 212
First of all, I analyze why it happened. If this is a normal correction, then I'm not worried if there were any negative events, then I sell tokens
Activity: 77
At the point when the market breakdown, you don't have to frenzy and offer everything that you have. This market is extremely fluctuating, and on this individuals and profit, don't be new fledglings and keep your coins.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
no, as long as I dont need it, I will not sell it, especially when its price is low, I'd rather wait for its price to increase than to sell it immediately when its price is low. because I believe that even if its price drops, its price will increase again.
Activity: 294
At that time market is down,we need to hold the coins and wait for good time to sell it. Nowadays prices are down & people need to be patience and wait for better market for huge profits. We also need to achieve the technological progress.
Activity: 37
I don't see any reason why I would want to sell my coins when the prices are down. For me that would be the time to strap in and buy even more coins if I can afford it in wait for the market to do better. The best time to buy is when there is blood in the market while the best time to sell is during a bull which is what I intend to do.
Activity: 154
If I have invested in the coin the first place means that I have analyzed every part of the coin so this is just a correction  phase in the value of the asset, so not in this case I will not sell the asset but hold onto it as the price will increase in the future
Activity: 364
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
If you are sure that your coins and tokens have good and promising projects that should still develop, and therefore your crypto currency should grow in value, you should not sell it at all if the crypto-currency market has a general fall. In this case, you just need to expect the next rise of the crypto-currency market, then your coins will again recover and grow further in price. This is if the rate of a particular coin is lowered, then it is urgent to find out the reasons for such a fall and decide on the possibility of its sale.
Pages:
Jump to: