Pages:
Author

Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it? - page 20. (Read 4560 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
If the token is already stricken hard and it's not due to the projects team or any project-related collapse, I'd continue holding. However, if the downfall happened due some fraudulent activity I'd sell tokens before it's too late.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think that since you choose to do this project, you are definitely optimistic about it, whether it is value-added or the prospect of the project. Since you are confident about it, I feel that I will not be afraid when the token falls. I am even more Believe in your own judgment. Rather than a temporary market change, because panic can cause me to make mistakes.
Activity: 196
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
No, because that is just the nature of crypto there will be up and down prices. If the coins you hold begin to fall in price you will have to buy again it is a good chance. Because a falling coin will start to rise again and it will not go down.
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
 I try not to panic,  I just look at the coins. If coins are perspective I I don’t  sell them, and I sell all the rest coins that in a month bargain on 2 dollars a day.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
If stably it is going down then of course sure, but there is a small opportunity that it will begin after a certain quantity of time to develop. and then you have to pick whether or not it's far worth looking forward to this time or not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
One thing i have always told some of my friends is that, if you are not in need of money, do not sell your coins at loss. Even if it cannot rise back to its original price, just ensure the level of loss is minimized. If they then sell, they should not quit investing. Rather, invest into another good coin and monitor the trend.
Most times, when my tokens go down, and just forget i just forget them for some time and face other things.
Activity: 294
The market often experiences price fluctuations-this is normal. So do not panic and do not sell coins as soon as they began to fall a bit-after a while the price will go up again
Activity: 150
If you are going to sell coins below the ICO price or below the price for which you were buying, then it makes no sense to keep coins.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

Will in that's situation,my advise is thats its better to hold longer into this situation when the price  of our token goes really down,because we could not know after a few weeks,we regrets thats we sell those our token in a low price,therefore its must better thats we hold our patience a better longer,because we dont know one of this days bullish market would run through this remaining months of this year.
Activity: 152
I have a situation where by my tokens decline seriously which makes me dumbfounded, I don't even know what to do, though I panic, but I make a decision to hold, now am happy with that decision.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For me, as the price of the cryptos are falling, it gives me more reason to hold than to sell because selling will just result to huge profit loss. Dumps are known to be temporary and as such, recovery should be always expected to take place after a couple of weeks or months. Just be calm and keep on holdong because once the market starts to rise, you will be the one who will benefit from being patient.
Activity: 98
It depends on what coins, if it is newly listed coins, I may choose to sell, if it is ETH and so on, I will choose to continue to hold, I have great confidence in them.

You're right, it depends on the coin. I like to hold top10 coins but those cheap alts often don't recover.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
It depends on what coins, if it is newly listed coins, I may choose to sell, if it is ETH and so on, I will choose to continue to hold, I have great confidence in them.
Activity: 39
No Way! Patience is the main benefactor.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
It depends on what kind of token you hold, if it has potential, you have studied it well and believe in it, then even if it falls in price by 70% it is not critical, because having the potential and a good team will take time, but your patience will be rewarded the growth of your token by 500% -1000%, and in some cases even more. Choose only those projects that you like about all indicators and try to avoid questionable projects, then you will always have only promising tokens with a great potential for growth.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I am not generally in scurry to offer. I offer early here and there when I have examined the undertaking and find that it may dump. What I likewise do a few times in the event that I am not very beyond any doubt of what sick happen, is that I offer part and keep part, just to avert pointing the finger at myself of offering and loosing chances of getting enough benefit. I have really committed a few errors in the past that I generally share with my companions, so they too don't commit comparative error.
Activity: 182
I always resign to letting go when my tokens crash in price, I try not to invest too much in a particular tokens for this reason.i wait , hopefully they rise again in the future
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
It is not easy to make a decision, especially when our coins are under great pressure. Undecided
It might be a bit of research if developers are still trying to make positive steps need to be done, and if they stay on the right track, then waiting a little longer will help developers get closer to their goals...
Activity: 476
It is very bad to sell at a loss it. I have bought many different coins when capitalization of the market was twice more than now, now I wait for market growth. He it will be obligatory sometime. If you trust in projects in which invested that you shouldn't sell now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

No, I won't even make any move or touch it. It would be way more bettet if I would just hold it for a quiet a longet time. I won't waste because it is a profit, you just need time to make it a higher. So, holding is the very best option you could have so I would hold it. Always be cautious to what you do. Besides, I am not that desperate to buy somethings out of crypto I just want to stay calm and firm all the way time I would have token because if not I just like thrown out my chance of having a bigger profit.
Pages:
Jump to: