Pages:
Author

Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it? - page 24. (Read 4560 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
It depend on how good your coin is, does it has potential. I have 3 coins in which I invested pretty nice amount of money. And haven't sold 1 coin, because coins has huge potential. Also you should consider, will you be able to rebuy them once they drops.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I don't sell if I see their price going down in the market, I hodl all altcoins until their price goes up a few times before selling.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

Just hold. Don't ever sell on red market. Red market selling will bring you loss instead of profit. If you sell below acquisition price, then you're in big trouble. You wasted a lot of your money to just sell it at a lower price. Hold it instead and wait for the next spike and then sell 70% of your holdings.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
If I buy token from ICO and the return does not comes out to what I expect. Best is to hodl for unnecessary lost and I think this would everyone would do. But If I'm doing bounty campaign I think that is fine.
Activity: 167
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
For me is no i wont sell my coin because i cant not earn my profit . its better to wait thatn to sell it in a low price .
Activity: 168
I will not sell my tokens for a lost, I will hold no matter how long it takes for the price to recover, I will keep holding and be a holder.
There you go. This is most best answer to me selling your investment for a lost is a no to me. The crypto today was crashing due to Bitcoin, we all know that all alts pair with btc will drop when btc will drop. When Bitcoin will bull it's our time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
You should wait and see rather than sell. The crypto market is extremely volatile, more so than any other market. The situation with your token price may be back to normal very soon. If you don't need money, better hodl your tokens the situation normalizes to get maximum profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
There are really coins that are worth holding for such a long time. Those were the coins I bought through an ICO with an extensive research prior to acquisition and those that are already in CMC particularly those in the TOP 10. When the market goes down, its how you play with it but with caution! Given the right knowledge on hand (relevant news, predictions, instinct etc), you are going to base your next step from there. But what I usually do, when I don't have the time, I just hodl because I have confidence that those altcoins will recover as soon as BTC recovers.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
Of course you do not need to sell your coins if the price goes down, because that's how you lose your money. The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable and the price can change every day, so we need to have patience.

It is necessary to discard some small coins that have little potential, only a few coins are worth waiting for, and most newly listed coins do not get a good chance.
Activity: 83
Of course you do not need to sell your coins if the price goes down, because that's how you lose your money. The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable and the price can change every day, so we need to have patience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
when my tokens go down hard, I will forget about it, I will not sell my tokens for a lost, I will hold no matter how long it takes for the price to recover, I will keep holding and be a holder.
Activity: 82
when the market price and token come down for me it is a very reasonable thing but that does not mean we panic sell because the market will not forever down will definitely experience an increase again so I will not sell any tokens when the price drops because I want to get a lot of profit
Activity: 55
In my opinion, you should have more reasonable tactics, for example you buy coin price that you accept, then it drops about 10% when you sell out, firstly avoid the risk of omelets, secondly coin It's very muddy and takes a lot of time to get back to the top you bought so your money is going to run out while you're in need of $ to buy another strong coin ... here's my purse For example, if you have ever had a coin you cut, then you need to remember a sentence "absolutely not sell cheap, not sell is not hole", if you have bought the top of the coin you should cut away,  stop-loss is In order to preserve capital and invest in wrong, it must be corrected.
Activity: 65
It all depends on your goals. But best of all when the coin drops, it to keep. In life, everything happens, and falls and takes off. And can fly to the skies. Personally, I'm in these situations put the coins in your wallet.
Activity: 58
I can never sell when all my tokens are down, i will rather hold and wait till it rises up again.
Selling when prices are down can be regarded as Panicking, and panic seller will always regret.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Most tokens depend on behavior of the two principal cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin and Ethereum.
You can see that by comparing the weekly-monthly charts.
So it's natural that when BTC and ETH go down, all other coins do the same.
Activity: 113

I really do not see the point of selling when you already have a huge loss. Only a real hamster can do this. If you have invested for a long time then just hold it. And if for a short term, then I sympathize with you
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
it depends on what coins you invest in . if it is a high-quality coin . for example , bitcoin , ether , neo . don't be nervous . it will recover quickly . i have experienced their sharp decline more than a dozen times .
Activity: 98
Each case is unique but I guess it depends if you are a day trader or long-term investor. If you have the long term approach & the fundamentals are still good despite the price falling hard, then there is really no need to sell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
When price go down,that the best time to hold on and wait,for the bullish period,do not sell base on panic as this will lead to regret,Bitcoin pump always have an effect on Altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: