Pages:
Author

Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it? - page 35. (Read 4560 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

Even though the value of my coins or tokens is falling, I keep on holding it because I know the market will rise again. I do not panic sell because I do not want to regret it sooner if the market rises again, this happened to me a couple of time but I already learned my mistakes. Patience is the key in order to succeed in the crypto world, it's just the perfect timing of selling coins.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
This is situation that everybody will face over and over again.
And all comes down to the quality of the coins.
If you fave Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEO, than it is nothing to worry about. It is just a matter of time to grow again. If it is some tokens from bounty than, you may sell just to finish with it and not worry about it any more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It is a great opportunity to buy coins cheap when the market is going down.Of course I am not selling,on the contrary I am buying more and more with a smile on my face.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It is not easy to make a decision, especially when our coins are under great pressure. It might be a bit of research if developers are still trying to make positive steps need to be done, and if they stay on the right track, then waiting a little longer will help developers get closer to their goals.
Activity: 195
There is no point in selling when the token has already gone too down.The best thing to do is to manage and buy more of those you are already having so that when they start rising again, you will have the chance to make a big profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Try to hold to as mush as possible and wait for the price to rise up again, but when value doesn't change and keeps on going down time to panic token might be scam.
Activity: 266
For now, maybe almost all coins are experiencing the same thing, even BTC and ETH. Of course every coin has different potential, but it may wait for the market to recover will keep the odds rather than sell at 30% price.
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
what is the point of selling tokens if they fall in price, on the contrary, you need to wait for the rise, at least a minimum. In General, it is better not to do it and not wait for a miracle.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
If the price of coins falls, then it makes sense to sell. Many coins after the release on the exchange have the maximum demand and price, but over time, demand and price falls and it can sink to the bottom, and perhaps never grow.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
No of course because this kind of situation is very common and all you have to do is to wait and be patience because no one knows maybe tomorrow the token you held are keep going up the price, we must keep waiting until the right moment come.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
now and then I do it I pitch a few coins on a lost to purchase another 1 that is as of now down .. it works now and again it doesnt .. still its up to you ,
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
I think you do not have to worry and panic. It's not so pleasant to see how the cost of your tokens decreases, but you have to be patient and not to sell them.  Smiley
Activity: 546
Selling depends on the events surrounding the sell time. For example if it's during a bear run where nothing is certain, I will sell at any slightest dip because bear market works on speculations and don't really follow any trend. But if it's during a normal market correction, I won't sell at a dip.
Activity: 216
if you experience a loss I recommend to you to hold the token you have today because the market will grow back but if you need money then sell according to your needs but all the decisions are in your hands
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
yes might be the one of decision to avoid waste on exchange as expecting minimum limit on shifts with reference of profit.
to work of deeper of investigation with the decision as moderating news on anchoring and defines of one with the best decision as expending proper number of funds and collects of return as the finish of terms with the investment projects plan with the crypto finance business of the ethereum token ico as offers from developer to the public audience.
Activity: 94
If it's make some loss, I think I will keep holding it until it recover again. I don't  want to give up with some of losses. Maybe I can get some big losses too if I keep hold, but I'll never give up.
Activity: 700
This scenario is currently happening on my tokens. The price is really low and is down to almost half its price last week. This time, I will just hold it. I trust it and I am sure, next days or weeks, the value will rise. It is unpredictable. Just trusting my instinct.😊
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

If I have got tokens as a part of my participation in ICO campaigns then I hold such tokens until I will see a profit. But telling the truth at last period of time it is difficult to earn by participating in ICO.
Activity: 336
Of course not,on the contrary  I am trying to get more money to buy some  more cheap coins .Remember the golden rule of any cryptotrader- Buy low-sell high and if you follow it you'll be always fine.Even if it goes down hard-never get panic.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
nope, you better hold on until the price goes back up, don't worry about the price going down, you can buy some more coins to back up your lost money. you will get a lot of profit if you wait patiently  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: