Pages:
Author

Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it? - page 4. (Read 4524 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Though as he went if he fell very strongly the perhaps will sell, camping on to there is no demand , but in most cases I keep counters until recovery
Activity: 921
It all depends on the situation. Right now, I wouldn't be selling tokens or coins. I think that at the moment is to keep everything in the long run and unfortunately you know what is likely to keep will have at least a year.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

I can not advice this to you. If you are long term investor you dont need to sell your hold tokens. You need to buy more while they are doing more dip prices.
That is always good to accumulate during dumps. And dividie your main money to 5 part. so you can buy more and more if that dumps continue long time.
but at the end of the dump if you are holding good coins you will exactly earn money.
 do not sell your tokens with panic emotions.
Activity: 462
when I hold a token for the long term, I don't check price for a long time and somehow I forget the price with which I bought.so I would not notice if the token has dropped or go up in the price .
but if I find that it's going to go lower, I'm just selling to buy more later.
   It looks like a story about how one dude forgot about bitcoin and when he remembered ... But this story is not about altcoin. They behave differently
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
They should have been sold before he started to fall hard. Why sell it when it fell so hard? Explain to me.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Once I bought ETH at $450 and didn't sold when it dropped to $350 because I hope It will be back. Then I had to stop-loss at $300, lol...
Activity: 80
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
It's a normal thing to see a price fluctuates likes this. For established coins, it's all bout forecast and predictions considering several market conditions to invest or sell.  One important thing to know about a projects is the project quality and influence the have over their community. The mfchain mfx token is one coin is see holding a great value in the nearest future, with Ico starting october 15. considering their unique value. This are factors that influences if users will hold or sell.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Before it goes down really hard I would sell it and buy back some when the dump is over.
I used to hold some coin even if it is droping low and because of it I lost a huge amount on my capital.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
Here u need to know how price was high or low when u bought it, if that was lower then i go sell all supply, if higher, i see no reason to sell all of my tokens, maybe half, but no more.
Activity: 308
No, I don't see a market for my tokens this year at all. I will wait a year or two and hope the whole market will start to grow one day and the token prices together with it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
There are mistakes some people make whenever the see price dropping. Instead of trying to work to get more fiat and and to use their reserved fiat to purchase more, they would panic and at the end, might loose their investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I always sell half of what I earned on bounty and leave half for long term. it seems to me that this is the most reasonable strategy
I get the coins sold with no issue, if people are asking for the coins then it's easy to sell it in the market book.
Activity: 16
You only loose money when you sell low , you should HODL token and wait market recovery,pump or altseason
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
when I hold a token for the long term, I don't check price for a long time and somehow I forget the price with which I bought.so I would not notice if the token has dropped or go up in the price .
but if I find that it's going to go lower, I'm just selling to buy more later.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
If there is a problem due to the project, I would hurry to sell the tokens but if there was a decrease in the market due to the general decline trend, I can wait.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I always sell half of what I earned on bounty and leave half for long term. it seems to me that this is the most reasonable strategy
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
It depends on why my token is going down. In bear market all the tokens go down. I don't think that's a problem. If your token is strong and backed by an awesome proejct with great marketing. Then you are pretty much safe for the upcoming bull season. Just sit back and enjoy.
Activity: 728
I would not advise to sell a token from a promising project when the price of it falls.  Need to keep, have patience wait until the price will rise. I had this experience when I hurried and sold tokens and they then grew many times. After this incident, I always wait and do not sell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
No, that is silly to sell token for 20-40% of its $ price, I will wait and actually now I am doing so because I want to protect my investments and profits.
Activity: 434
No Im not. If I see deep falling I just keep my tokens in safe place and wait for a better moment to sell. I don't see reasons to sell it for low price, as it may bring gold after few years
Pages:
Jump to: