Pages:
Author

Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it? - page 10. (Read 4524 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
i will not do this. I only invest in it if I believe in this coin. the encryption market is always in flux. it will quickly recover when the bull market comes back if it is a good coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
I will never sell my tokens in the very low price. Because if I hold that token I'm sure that it is valuable and it is normal if the price is going down. The panic sales are the biggest mistake except of some situations, when exactly you know that the price will never be higher than it is at that time!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Selling secures your losses. If you don't sell then those losses are temporary.  Go hard or go home.
Activity: 88
Fluctuation is a common thing in this market. The prices go down and after a period of time it surely rises up. You just have to keep some patience and should not sell you coins in panic. I am here to hold my coins and will not sell it just because tehy are going down. The time will come when they prize will bounce back.
Activity: 378
I follow this rule, if you do not know what to do, then do not do anything. And if in essence, then if the project is promising, then I leave it for a long time. If I do not like the project, then I immediately sell, without waiting until the price falls.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
No matter what happens to the token received,  I will not be deterred from the plan I have for the token in the first.  I like following my plan to logical conclusion.  Though,  I have been burnt badly for this strategy,  but I have made good money trading and investing this way!
Activity: 658
When my tokens goes down hard I will not sell it. I just let it that way until goes up. It may be used for other purposes like payment. If it's promising i will keep it until it rise up.
Activity: 224
I will not sell my token, and if the price is hard for me, I will hold my token until the price rises again.

Because cryptocurrencies are always volatile, holding on for long will make us profitable.
Activity: 378
If you're scared enough of lossing money you can sell it, but if you have a lot of patience in waiting to get a huge profit just hold.
Activity: 224
Dear all,
When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it? This is a good question that everyone want to know. In my opinion, I will sell token when it go down 20% and go up optionally. But to do that, we need to stick the coin market. Try more!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
No when market goes down i won't sell it off why because you might sell it and after a long period of time it might go up and you will keep regretting about it.
Activity: 80
I think, all things considered it is smarter to offer. obviously you can pause, possibly later the cost will iIt relies upon the circumstance. In the event that it would appear that a bear showcase then I offer it to make sure I can amass on a superior cost. In the event that it's on a positively trending market then I simply continue stacking regardless of what the present value is.ncrease and significantly more. yet, I would not hazard and offer
Activity: 24
It depends on the situation on ground but if there is nothing then I stick to the principle of patience and hodl.
Activity: 115
Of course, when the price drops tokens, you can not sell. If you want to make a profit, you need to wait until the price rises.
dsc
Activity: 43
If the volume goes to 0 you won't be able to sell it.
Activity: 77
I imagine that since you do this undertaking, you are certainly hopeful about it, regardless of whether it is esteem included or the possibility of the venture. Since you are sure about it, I feel that I won't be perplexed when the token falls. I am significantly more Believe in your own particular judgment. Instead of an impermanent market change, since frenzy can make me commit errors.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
It depends on the token, if the token behind there is a competent team members and responsible, as well as the products on offer are pretty good even have a good comunity, I would hold the token, because the price of tokens will inevitably rise again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
I always feel very confident that blockchain technology in the future this technology will be used by various industries, this is only a matter of time
Activity: 34
That is the basic response of individuals in crypto business. When you are doing exchanging you ought to be brisk in settling on choice and figure out what will occur straightaway. You ought to be extremely watchful where to contribute. Attempt to put furthest reaches of drop. Offer it when you figure the drop will cost you less 20% of your venture. I'm bad at it but rather I've figure out how to procure few doing my thing.
Activity: 168
my personal opinion if the price is reduced , you don't need to sell . you need to wait as long as you need to restore the price
Pages:
Jump to: