Pages:
Author

Topic: Where and how best to invest? - page 3. (Read 15153 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 05:19:56 AM
Mate do you know about day trading go and know how to do day trading is the best well to invest in coins now you will invest and make your profit daily.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 05:16:12 AM
With this decision, indeed the investment in crypto provides unexpected benefits.
And surely this will give others the opportunity to follow in your footsteps.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 05:08:33 AM
You certainly do the right thing. These are the most profitable cryptocurrencies for long-term investments. So think about what you can still add to your investment portfolio in order to get even more profit
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 30, 2018, 04:26:58 AM
Hey. I wanted to ask your advice. Am I right to make 60% of my savings invested in bitcoin and Ethereum, 40% in EOS and NEO. Bought recently on a price reduction and I'm sure in the long run it will bring me a good profit but maybe cost another distribution of my funds?

now is the time if you still have funds to invest, of course in terms of prices everything is falling sharply and the decline is happening again today. I don't think btc will fall below $ 6k.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 04:23:34 AM
Deposits that can make you become a billionaire and this certainly brings you to be more creative in using your coins appropriately. Surely you already have a more appropriate and conducive view, then go and pick up your luck.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
October 30, 2018, 04:19:10 AM
if you are still looking for something right now, top 100 cryptocurrency is a good choice for you right now.
everything is undervalued and oversold right now and most of them are starting to make a breakout right now, just like Wanchain if you ever heard this project before.
currently it is trying to break 0.00017 level, even after the dump that happened with Bitcoin yesterday it keeps moving up and keep trying to break that level and make a new support around that.

no risk no gain, i believe it is worth to take the risk.

Activity: 1024
October 30, 2018, 04:18:35 AM
bitcoin is the best choice. How to ? easy, just hold it for a few years and you can get a big profit. or do you want to try a more risky one, like investing in an ICO but my advice is not to do it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:13:55 AM
It seems to me that there is still a lot of cryptocurrencies that you can add to your portfolio. It will be profitable and correct. You can multiply your profit several times by simply diluting the portfolio with a pair of new cryptocurrencies
Activity: 518
October 16, 2018, 06:40:49 AM
Hey. I wanted to ask your advice. Am I right to make 60% of my savings invested in bitcoin and Ethereum, 40% in EOS and NEO. Bought recently on a price reduction and I'm sure in the long run it will bring me a good profit but maybe cost another distribution of my funds?
Do not bring that much of your savings into the market. Twenty percent of your savings would be a good idea because the thing about cryptos is that they are very volatile and unpredictable and coins can end up getting delisted which would leave you with useless coins in the long run. just be careful about how you invest and only invest money that you are willing to lose
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
October 14, 2018, 01:09:21 PM
I think binance still leads the "best place to invest" in a manner of trading however if you are going to go long term on a coin I would definitely suggest you to download the wallet of that crypto currency to keep it on your pc, that is definitely miles better than holding on any exchange and definitely safer option.

Unless of course you are investing really small amounts like couple hundred bucks which means you could use anything you want. Best way to invest is to find a coin that you trust blind-foldedly and definitely go after it and collect as much of that coin as you can but divide your money into smaller amounts so you can invest every month instead of investing all at once.

If you do this you can ride the bear market and bull market all the same without worrying about swings since you already got in at highs and lows as well.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
These are the three I am currently using and not even kidding but these have excellent projects which end up being successful. Invest in these altcoins for sure.
Activity: 504
October 14, 2018, 10:56:12 AM
I am not such an experienced investor, but I think that today it would probably be best to make your investments in projects that were made and created earlier and already used a large turnover, it seems to me that this is the right information.
Activity: 378
October 14, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
you can invest in rank 1-20 in CMC is good, but if you like a high profit and high risk maybe can invest in ICO/new token.
if you invest in long term better in ETH,Bitcoin,XRP,waves,EOS,dash,BTG that's my favorite.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
October 14, 2018, 10:52:46 AM
Projects should be examined very well. The project must be very rigorous and all doubts must be removed.
First of all, are you going to enter ico or listed?
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 14, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
The more you could accumulate the more chance of getting rewards. In Crypto We trust.

My Brother just do buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Nem, EOS, Ripple. There are my precious cryptos that i'm waiting it for too long
Activity: 420
October 14, 2018, 10:32:39 AM
I see that you are investing or that you might have invested all that you have been able to save all this while. To me, i feel it is a wrong decision. Even though you are investing on good coins, it is still not advisable to invest all your life savings into crypto.
There are even times you might need fiat. Let's say for instance, the market is down and you cannot use the coin you have at hand, because it has plunged. In this case, you might use fiat to buy another coin.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
I think you have taken a good step for your investment in crypto, and then you just have to be patient to wait for the increase, so that in the future you will get a good profit.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
October 14, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

I think your choice is right, especially if you invest in the long term, yes the current situation is the choice to buy and hold. no other. except if you have other knowledge such as daily trading
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
October 14, 2018, 09:49:22 AM

You've created some beauty invesment basket, I think. You can may be pick one or two alts also and buy with your BTC. But you have to look on market, it will give you info which you need.
Activity: 552
October 14, 2018, 09:43:06 AM
Your idea of investment is good and most especially the BTC and ETH because two is good for long term investment. If you want to invest in Altcoins make sure you have proper investigation and make sure looking through the market cap for the top existing Altcoins. Always remember investing your money could be dangerous not in all aspect but for the purpose is gambling rules which means invest what you can afford to loose.
Pages:
Jump to: