Pages:
Author

Topic: Where are the chart experts? - page 2. (Read 190 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 15
March 29, 2022, 08:14:37 AM
Sooner or later BTC will break its ATH and surge higher, I'm not a trading expert that can read charts very well but I'm sure that if BTC can handle a minimum of 44k per coin for roughly 7days then I will welcome another bull run this year.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
March 29, 2022, 08:09:14 AM
Can BTC reclaim its ATH? What my own chart a showing me is that BTC have found a new territory at 44-47k and if this range keep up for like few days btc can finally breach the 50k territory once again, what is your own chart showing you?

I can only advise you not to trust any "chart experts". This is what I have learned in almost 10 years in crypto. Only rarely were these so-called chart experts right in the medium or long term. If you need estimates about the very short-term price development of Bitcoin, you will find them here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wall-observer-btcusd-bitcoin-price-movement-tracking-discussion-178336

The hit rate of the accuracy is still somewhat within the bounds, but only in the short term.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
March 29, 2022, 07:17:09 AM
Can BTC reclaim its ATH?
Yes but only time will tell when.

What my own chart a showing me is that BTC have found a new territory at 44-47k and if this range keep up for like few days btc can finally breach the 50k territory once again, what is your own chart showing you?
Not an expert but if it's about technical analysis, I've read people with their analysis that it's likely that it's going to push from $52k to $56k and after that, it's going to be the start of the correction.

Just think of it at all times that no matter what analysis and predictions are out there, still bitcoin is an unpredictable asset whether you're good in reading its chart.
TA can help but I agree BTC does it's own thing. Still I think we are like 1year away from new ATH if we look bigger picture. I expect 10trilion market cap for crypto in global in like 1 or 2 years.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 29, 2022, 06:55:38 AM
Can BTC reclaim its ATH?
Yes but only time will tell when.

What my own chart a showing me is that BTC have found a new territory at 44-47k and if this range keep up for like few days btc can finally breach the 50k territory once again, what is your own chart showing you?
Not an expert but if it's about technical analysis, I've read people with their analysis that it's likely that it's going to push from $52k to $56k and after that, it's going to be the start of the correction.

Just think of it at all times that no matter what analysis and predictions are out there, still bitcoin is an unpredictable asset whether you're good in reading its chart.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
March 28, 2022, 11:57:56 AM
Can BTC reclaim its ATH?
BTC can and why not? as long as bitcoin is still on the right track and im sure that if bitcoin will be reaching the new ATH soon.

You can compared it with the how big the daily trade volume of bitcoin. Bitcoin surges a lot in a short time but the volume was quite small at this moment. it seems like the whales are also helping bitcoin to reach such rate by pulling their sell order.
Activity: 207
Merit: 12
Syntrum.com
March 28, 2022, 11:18:21 AM
Can BTC reclaim its ATH? What my own chart a showing me is that BTC have found a new territory at 44-47k and if this range keep up for like few days btc can finally breach the 50k territory once again, what is your own chart showing you?
Pages:
Jump to: