Pages:
Author

Topic: where buy bitcoin without verification ? - page 2. (Read 4139 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
there are no person in my country who sell a bitcoin in localbitcoins.com, i want to buy it by my credit card.

thanks.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
your best option is probably to buy bitcoins using localbitcoins, if you're comfortable meeting ppl in person.
i want to buy just a 1 btc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Check out btc-e, they have a few methods that do not require verification, I believe.

Also Localbitcoins.com, you can meet a seller in person, use it at your own risk.

There is a few money exchanges where you could buy btc-e codes and bitcoin at the same time no verification needed https://www.xmlgold.eu/ i have used it a few times to buy btc with perfect money balance.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Check out btc-e, they have a few methods that do not require verification, I believe.

Also Localbitcoins.com, you can meet a seller in person, use it at your own risk.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
what i'm using with no verification, which mean with no id or bills proof or other thing like that, but your name and address only, name can not be fake, because it is attached yo your bank account

kraken and coinimal, i don't remember if bitfinex has a no verification up to 500 usd per day
hello,

I would like to buy bitcoins in a site that accepts credit card payments without verification, because I'm tired of sending my selfies with the ID card and bank card to deny me the picture because it is fuzzy or for another reason.

thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: