Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 38. (Read 34624 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 26, 2017, 09:30:47 AM
bitcoin itself is an investment. you have a lot of money dude, say'm sure you will be pleased to have invested in bitcoin if you hold it in quite some time. but, if you're not interested, try to check your market trading. so many coins that can be made as a means of transaction there.
yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is an investment specially in present time when bitcoin is yet not available everywhere as currency, in most of the place still bitcoin is not accepted as currency but still there are so many online shops who are accepting bitcoin for payment, i am hopeful that very soon we will be  able to use bitcoin even in our local shops for shopping and for so many other purposes. but still we can use bitcoin for investment and can make good profit from it.
Activity: 1624
April 26, 2017, 09:09:05 AM
You can invest with bitcoin alone, I already made a cash out today and made profits. Just holding your BTC is investing because if you buy now and it will grow as you go on because the price trend of it is increasing, well you can apply it to altcoins if you want but always choose wisely.
Bitcoin is already good investment, In this case just buy bitcoin and it can be considered as our investment. Because bitcoin is the long, mid, short term investment for everyone.
yes, bitcoin is an excellent investment. but honestly, in my opinion, for now, altcoin is better. In addition, investment in altcoin is a short term investment. so for people who don't like long term investment, can invest in altcoin. even in the short term you could benefit greatly.

Never invested in alternative coins. But I'm watching their price. Risky very much, but if you're lucky you can double your capital very quickly
Of course we can invest in altcoin. Well, if you can take advantage of that, then there are so many advantages you can get, it can even be said it is a very good investment. Look at the current altcoin market, the price of yesterday's trst coin only reaches 5k satoshi, but now it has reached almost 20k satoshi. It is a very good investment in a short time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 26, 2017, 09:03:43 AM
Also you can invest in projects at ICO Token Market.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 22, 2017, 01:54:57 PM
You can invest with bitcoin alone, I already made a cash out today and made profits. Just holding your BTC is investing because if you buy now and it will grow as you go on because the price trend of it is increasing, well you can apply it to altcoins if you want but always choose wisely.
Bitcoin is already good investment, In this case just buy bitcoin and it can be considered as our investment. Because bitcoin is the long, mid, short term investment for everyone.
yes, bitcoin is an excellent investment. but honestly, in my opinion, for now, altcoin is better. In addition, investment in altcoin is a short term investment. so for people who don't like long term investment, can invest in altcoin. even in the short term you could benefit greatly.

Never invested in alternative coins. But I'm watching their price. Risky very much, but if you're lucky you can double your capital very quickly
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
April 22, 2017, 01:13:13 PM
Never take "All In" investment strategy with any asset. Be it bitcoin or real estate. It may ruin your investment big time. Always take the diversification route and invest in different asset classes to secure your capital investment. At least it will help you to secure your investment if one asset price falls.

Bitcoin looks good for the future and we all expect it will have a huge price rise in future. But you will need to consider the worst case as well. So try different assets with stable price history and invest at least 50% of your money and then rest in bitcoin. It will give you a growth as well as capital protection. 
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
April 22, 2017, 11:07:14 AM
Mining farm will make you literally a fermer from a millionaire
Farming is good idea you can make profit there by doing a great farm you can plan any sources of food like rice , water melon depends on the weather and situation i have a farm too where i can make profit there by 2x of my money but when your unlucky and storm are coming maybe you will get basted .
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 22, 2017, 10:21:15 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 22, 2017, 08:00:07 AM
Mining farm will make you literally a fermer from a millionaire
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
April 22, 2017, 07:50:42 AM

I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998

Buy bitcoin, and sell it in 6-12 months time at $2500 or more. Easy 2m profit.  Grin
I'm sure it is not that easy, no one can predict the price within 6-12 months, and although it is likely to rise but we know how unpredictable the market is. If you think to get a guaranteed profit, forget about bitcoin, you'll never gonna be successful if you will not allocated an amount that is only for investment. Sometimes it takes time before you see a good price, so better consider that in your planning.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
April 22, 2017, 06:15:50 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998

Buy bitcoin, and sell it in 6-12 months time at $2500 or more. Easy 2m profit.  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
April 21, 2017, 09:49:07 PM

thanks!

Invest your bitcoin for buying altcoin and try to invest in the potential ico in the signature campaign, because most of the if the ico is really potential your capital will become x 10 or x 1000% that's the good thing about it or you can make some trade by simply buying coins in the trading platform depending on what site your are going to trade like Poloniex or bittrex.

I think is not good decesion
if have big capital money 2 million dollar, only investment buy altcoin
because altcoin trading , altcoin investment is high risk, and true buy ico can profit to 10x, but potential lost is big too
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 21, 2017, 05:17:06 PM
There are many option for us to invest our money into business, now if you are in bitcoin industry the only things you can do of where to put your capital here is you can invest it to buy Bitcoin then hold it for a long term basis, or you buy some other altcoin that are potentials which can be found at the coinmarketcap.com, but be careful in investing to any cloud mining sites its really tempting but too dangerous to do it and its too risky also.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
April 21, 2017, 04:39:40 PM
The opportunities that bitcoin currently has a very large investment tool, especially the price that rises so fast can make the profit we get becomes faster. But this is perfect if you have so much money. If not, maybe altcoin that has a low price than bitcoin, and has potential, will be better as a place of investment.

Even if you don't have much capital that you can use for investment purposes, Bitcoin will remain a fantastic investment option, especially in the long term. People look at the current price and think they can't afford to buy Bitcoin. Main point of importance is that you don't have to force yourself to buy a whole Bitcoin. You can very well just buy 0.1-0.2 BTC, or even smaller fractions. No problem

You can buy that much (or that little)

But what's the use of that apart from developing your trading skills? As to me, it doesn't make a lot of sense unless you are going to put a substantilly bigger amount of capital into Bitcoin later. Just buying and then holding this amount doesn't look very convincing to me. It seems there is some limit (or rather range) which is best suitable for a specific purpose. For example, if you have a few million dollars, you could buy physical gold with half of that amount while invest the rest in US Treasuries and happily live off interest paid and compounded. With less than that amount, you'd better look for trading opportuinities, obviously
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 21, 2017, 02:09:58 PM
The opportunities that bitcoin currently has a very large investment tool, especially the price that rises so fast can make the profit we get becomes faster. But this is perfect if you have so much money. If not, maybe altcoin that has a low price than bitcoin, and has potential, will be better as a place of investment.

Even if you don't have much capital that you can use for investment purposes, Bitcoin will remain a fantastic investment option, especially in the long term. People look at the current price and think they can't afford to buy Bitcoin. Main point of importance is that you don't have to force yourself to buy a whole Bitcoin. You can very well just buy 0.1-0.2 BTC, or even smaller fractions. No problem.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 21, 2017, 01:39:17 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
April 21, 2017, 01:05:54 PM
Let us take it literally if we buy right now the price of Bitcoin will be 1200$ which is currently high and we can see the price action is taking its time to cross the 1300$. Let me tell you why it is bad to buy right now aside from what I said earlier. Buying right now at the current price is a bad idea because you are not giving yourself a margin of safety in which you need in case the price falls down. Margin of safety is one of the best tools to protect your money from your invesments you should use it.
Activity: 896
April 21, 2017, 11:18:04 AM
As the OP said, if he had a 2mil USD, I think it's the great amount if we are starting
in cryptocurrency the world. But of course it will be make a great profit if we trade.
We can invest in trading platform, but don't put all of our funds in there.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
April 21, 2017, 10:24:31 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 21, 2017, 09:35:05 AM
currently the best investment in my opinion is investment in altcoin. the benefit can be quite large if the crowdsale is reached. one of example is the signature campaign which I use, they've reached 10k btc within three hours. or you can see altcoins project is still running. If you invest in altcoin, at least you can benefit two-fold or more

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 21, 2017, 08:36:48 AM
i don't tell you buy btc and keep it for future. you can wanna invest revenue share site. but you find good sit for invest. also you can invest trading.
Pages:
Jump to: